The Late Start Flower Journal

Welcome to the Late Start flower journal. I thought I wanted to stop journaling but found myself looking for other places to post. Growing is good for me it gives me something rewarding to focus on. With a little care and patience these plants thrive. They also look cool growing. I think so anyway. :)

Growing are four strains in soil. All are from @Barney's Farm . They are being grown in a 4’ x 4’. There is the Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Girl Scout Cookies and Strawberry Lemonade. They are growing under a 600w, F.O.G, Air Grow Pro III, using @Remo Nutrients

There are 11 plants total. 9 plants in 11 liter pots, 1 in a 6 liter, and a last in a 1.75 liter. All hard pots. The plants were vegged for 25 days. Today is grow day 49, and day 24 of 12/12. A couple plants were supercropped a few days ago as they were getting too tall. The upper canopy is now at approximately 105cm with some plants still stretching a little.

Attached are some pictures from this week. The GSC fan leaves have the red leaf stems.
Thanks for looking in. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4375.JPG

IMG_4389.JPG

IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4411.JPG

Awesome and a great spot to start a journal.

Great looking garden :headbanger:
Thanks Happy!
Good morning la Rue! You journaling makes my heart sing!
Good morning, T! ??
You say the nicest things. I hope you are taking care. :)
------
Greetings! It really is a full house this time. Over the last few days one of the Sour Diesel’s has decided to push out some more stretch. It really was unexpected, especially with it being in the smaller 6 liter pot. At lights on it’ll need to be supercropped like a couple of the others were. Lights will go out in an hour. It’s also time for another defoil of the centers.
Thanks for looking in. :peace:

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

IMG_4417.JPG

Shortly after the lights came on everything was watered and a little more from the centers defoliated. Individually they look a little thin, together the middles get real thick. I removed the riser on the Sour D that had stretched so fast rather than supercrop it for now. Removing the riser gave up a couple of extra inches. The others that were cropped earlier were bent further over and secured. The stretch should stop now or soon! I hope. :peace:

IMG_4418.JPG

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4428.JPG

Good morning StinkStar!

Beautiful growing! You’ve hit my fave stage of flower!
Good morning Trala!
I like this stage as well. Starting to stack up and get sticky. :ganjamon:

Greetings! Its already been another week. Day 57. These past three weeks have been busy. This group stretched and grew like crazy, it does appear they have finally stopped now. The tops are at a bit over 115cm. They got tall for the length of veg time.
Every watering or every other day its been taking a couple of hours to shape, fit and defoliate, always trying to remove as few of the fan leaves as possible.
Usually I can find a nice happy medium as far the nutrient strength, with this batch that's been hard to do. It should get easier now that its a bit further along. There has been a little bit of leaf tipping. It’s hard to say if it’s from the nutrient strength, lights or? Some plants are starting to show some colors.
Re reading this I see I rambled. Hope it makes sense. Thanks for looking in. Happy grows! :peace:

IMG_4444.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4450.JPG

IMG_4451.JPG

IMG_4452.JPG

IMG_4457.JPG

Great looking tentful!

Ramble on Stinker! :Rasta:

There was a grower called stinker
He likes a smoke but he’s not a beer drinker
He grows Barney’s Farm
Produces colas like arms
He’s a genius, a legend and a free thinker!

Great looking tentful!

Ramble on Stinker! :Rasta:
Thank you sir!
Lately I ramble a lot. :Rasta:

Looking great Stinker, what a gorgeous time to be starting the journal!
Thanks, Stunger!
Exciting times watching to see what comes next, the shape of buds to come. :yummy:

There was a grower called stinker
He likes a smoke but he’s not a beer drinker
He grows Barney’s Farm
Produces colas like arms
He’s a genius, a legend and a free thinker!
:):):)
You can make me smile. :cheesygrinsmiley:
--------------

Good morning! Its a full tent! A couple fresh shots from today.
My arms get sticky now and Its starting to smell a bit. Hoping the smell is not as strong as the last.
Thanks for looking in! Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4473.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG

Hello!
Its at the stage where changes are less noticeable to me on a daily basis. In the pics it shows they are fattening up. The smell is stronger and they are drinking slightly less. For awhile, the pots were nearly dry at the 2nd day feed, now they have more moisture on the 2nd day. Pictures are from last night when watering
Thanks for looking in. Happy grows! :peace:

IMG_4495.JPG

IMG_4496.JPG

IMG_4497.JPG

IMG_4498.JPG

IMG_4500.JPG

Greetings! Its already been another week. Time flies! Today they are 72 days old, its been 48 days since flipping. Its at this stage I am anxiously waiting to chop the 1st plant. I can use the room. There are 3, OG Kush. They have a stated harvest window of 55 to 65 days. One looks like it will be ready at around 55 days with the others way behind. The Girl Scout Cookies and the Sour Diesel have started showing more colors in the bud.
There are 3 of the Strawberry Lemonade (SL), one was supercropped and it is still the tallest in the tent. It continued a good 35cm beyond where it was cropped. Its a lime green, Sativa strong pheno, the other two are showing their Indica side with a shorter profile, and fat sticky buds with bright orange pistils. The SL is a Sativa dominant cross @ 60%/40%. Thanks for looking in. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4525.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG

IMG_4529.JPG

IMG_4531.JPG

IMG_4535.JPG

I thought you’d never ask!
I knew I could count on you. You are a Queen and slayer of @Barney's Farm beans! :thumb:

The buds continue to fatten up. One of the OG Kush is nearly ready and will probably be chopped next Saturday at 60 days. The pistils are mostly red and receded. I’ll check the trichomes later next week. Barney's Farm indicate a harvest window on the OGK of 55/65 days.
A few plants are noticeably drinking less. Everything is on track and looking good! These past few days the weather got warm and the tent was getting hotter than ideal. So, the light was raised another 6 or 8cm and dimed to 90% for now. It’s supposed to cool off again next week. Thanks for looking in.

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4557.JPG

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4560.JPG

IMG_4563.JPG

IMG_4569.JPG

Yet another tentful of beauties Stinker!

You don't seem to miss a beat from one grow to the next. :Rasta:

Yet another tentful of beauties Stinker!

You don't seem to miss a beat from one grow to the next. :Rasta:
:thanks: Much appreciated, GDB! I like watching things grow.
---------

Here is a shot of one of the OG Kush buds. The pic was cropped to zoom in. Its a nice example. I like the colors.
Notice the yellow in the plants leaves in the background. They're from a sativa strong, large Strawberry Lemonade pheno. Its been given extra food and still it fades. The other 2, SL's have bright pistils and green leaves, they are also much further along.

IMG_4562 - Copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom