The Micro Perp - The Ups & Downs of a Newb?

Jinn and b.real - thanks for checking in guys.

I mostly post pics but I've had a little time on my hands. Just wanted to air out a few thoughts:

1. At this stage of growth the Critcal Kush clones don't seem to produce a lot of odour. When we talk about the smell of a plant, are we aiming to have a more exotic aroma that will transfer to a better product ... as far as terpines/flavor profile/ high???? The reason I ask is because these clones smell a lot less than the previous run??? Same pheno in my eyes.. different seed though.

2. How many different phenos of Critical Kush from Barneys do we know. I have seen the spear and the golf ball like phenos?

3. Coming into week 7 I will have to think about flushing soon. Im thinking I will go 9 weeks... so will begin the flush at the end of this week. Will try and get some trich shots for you guys as soon as I can.

4. New clones from same mother as the ones im running
IMG_098124.JPG

New clones on the way. Does this look like nute burn.. or maybe still feeding on itself?

Thanks to you guys that post and those who lurk.

As always criticism and advice is welcomed. Stay safe HK

nice colas. they're forming in a pyramid shape so you know you're doing something right. 9 weeks is a good estimate, but you might need to go even longer.

in regards to your clones it looks like nutrient burn, but it could be that the leds are too close.

I don't know about the different phenos that Critical kush has, but different smells really have nothing to do with the potency of the end product, the smell is only part of the overall composition.

as for the clones, its most definitely nutrient burn my friend.
Make sure you're going off the color of the trichs and not the breeders recommendation. As grow conditions and variable affect harvest time greatly from one grower to the next.

Thanks Jinn. I actually have a loupe I was using last run. However I do want to post a couple of trich shots if I can and get a few opinions this time before I chop.

Thanks a lot for hanging around my journal and being so quick to respond. Not sure how to give reps yet. When I do ur the first.

Thanks again. Happy growing

the bottom left hand corner of each post, is a small 6 point star, click it and type a message for them to see if you'd like.

We're all happy to help, and happy to share!

Hey guys...

Just been looking at Berry Bomb ..Bomb Seeds.. That picture makes it look incredibly good. I want that pheno. However I cant say Ive seen any grows thus far that look so. Anyone that knows anything about, would be great if you could chime in.

Also it would be nice if my avatar came up.. not sure how to get this going.

Happy growing. HK

Also guys.. my clones have pistils as the mother does.. the PC clones had them when cut but now I cant see one in veg (6 weeks at least). Is it ok to veg these plants.. have done it before but the growth seems stunted for a while. Probably my hopeless feeding schedule, but has anyone noticed this?

Fem seed. Mother is 6 months old. The actual plant not a cutting passing on generations.

Thoughts

Hey Lords,

Back with an update. End of week 7. Had a pretty shit week though. Spilled a beer on my laptop... again. FUCK!

Had to toss the Pineapple Chunk. Mites have killed the poor bastard. Ive got clones and seen too many good grows with it to ditch it yet. Gonna maybe throw a couple outdoors.. Not sure.

Enough whining... the pics

IMG_102327.JPG

IMG_102526.JPG

IMG_103218.JPG

IMG_103318.JPG

IMG_103524.JPG

IMG_104026.JPG

IMG_104222.JPG

IMG_104618.JPG

IMG_104723.JPG

Happy growing 420!!!

So guys as promised some trichome shots for a bit of debate on when to flush/harvest.

Had a scope on my phone camera (all I use) and got some good visuals, but my trigger finger wasn't quick enough. So apologies for that.

IMG_105136.JPG

IMG_105328.JPG

IMG_105722.JPG

IMG_105926.JPG

IMG_106126.JPG

IMG_106821.JPG

IMG_107127.JPG

IMG_107230.JPG

IMG_107324.JPG

Thanks for stopping by guys. Post opinions below. Cheers. HK

I hate when stuff like that happens :/ your buds look great though. definitely another week then check and see if you like how she looks.

Hey fellas,

Just a quick bump. Trying to get a couple more opinions on those trichs.

Should I give the plant a good flush of 2 pots worth of water then just water with molassess till the end.

Cheers HK

Hey Guys,

Just ended week 8 of flower. Just been feeding with molassess last couple of feedings. They're yellowing out and flopping around a bit. Getting ready for chop soon.

IMG_114622.JPG

IMG_114424.JPG

IMG_114224.JPG

IMG_114019.JPG

IMG_109822.JPG

IMG_109027.JPG

IMG_108930.JPG

IMG_108829.JPG

IMG_108232.JPG

IMG_107325.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom