The Not So Secret Garden Feat - Autos - Photos - House & Garden

re: The Not So Secret Garden Feat - Autos - Photos - Doc Bud - House & Garden

I'm in.
May not be 1 of the 8, but I'm 1 of the happy to see DP going back to the roots.
Right on

Your one of the 8. Maybe I should of actually counted first. Probably closer to 12.
Glad your here man. Thought of ya yesterday. And a few high school friends that are gone.
Glad your here ranger you got some outdoor experience for sure and thats welcome

Cool idea, would be great to have outdoor grow space to work with.

Dutty you seem very helpful and all over this site, if you get a chance I'd love to have the opinion of an expert such as yourself on the journal in my link.

Hope that helped man. Any questions hit me day or night I'll reply asap. Lock out happens to us all.

Right on. Let me know if I can help with the oil.
I believe you're going to love the Platinums.
I went to them from a pretty tight 600+w, cool tube hps. It was my baby.
The Platinum caused the hps, ballasts, fans to get boxed up.

If the platinum yields within 5% of my hps and tests within 6-7% thc I'll be buying 12 more.

Does your heighth from canopy to light change at all from veg to flower or same distance throughout

I lowered it from about 24" above the canopy in veg, to 18" in flower.
The last week, I raised the light back to 24"as Curso advised. That caused a great last minute stress & trichs really boomed. The color on the gals was awesome with that lil trick.

I lowered it from about 24" above the canopy in veg, to 18" in flower.
The last week, I raised the light back to 24"as Curso advised. That caused a great last minute stress & trichs really boomed. The color on the gals was awesome with that lil trick.

I was gonna ask him you doc or tav that question today but you were up like me. Appreciate that blogging that post. Rep

Do you use your hps at all? All gone? Wow. Hmm Damn would love to not need 36000 btu running but my mitsubishi costs very Lil to run but Damn that right there the cost of my mini splits would of bought me all my Leds.

I was gonna ask him you doc or tav that question today but you were up like me. Appreciate that blogging that post. Rep

Do you use your hps at all? All gone? Wow. Hmm Damn would love to not need 36000 btu running but my mitsubishi costs very Lil to run but Damn that right there the cost of my mini splits would of bought me all my Leds.

I always remind myself that it's not just the light fixture with hid. I have to add the ballasts, extra timers, HVAC, & the extra fans too.
All that compared to a LED fixture.
I gotta add that my wife had had it with the noise of it all. Add my carbon filters & CO2, forget it.

The biggest issue I had was looking at the light as a spectrum wash, instead of intensity. I was about to start trimming the side, smaller growth, but it just kept developing hardcore. It barely had any of the LED light on them, but it was the quality of the light, not how bright it was. Kinda going from an Apple to a Microsoft.
Don't be too quick to prune those lower laterals. That weird ass pink light has some juju to it. Lol.

Also, I forgot, I switched from full spectrum back to the veg mode the last week too. Awesome colors.

" ju ju" yup you a Cajun.

Thanks man i will follow that all to the tee once I retire to the tent.

Does your heighth from canopy to light change at all from veg to flower or same distance throughout

I don't use Platinum, but when I grow with my LEDs, I maintain 20-24" through Veg. As plant height increases, I raise the light to maintain the distance. Sometimes I just say F it, and let them get as close as 18" in Veg. If no problems with bleaching/burn appear with that strain, I leave it and change my range to 18-22"

Once I hit flower I don't touch my lights until I get bleaching/burn. 16" was the closest my SB would tolerate the light without burn.

I'm still learning the ropes of growing, and I don't think they're too difficult to use. In your hands they'll be much more effective,, since you have years of experience.

And I'm digging that tip cajun mentions above, about raising the light to 24" during the final week. I'm going to give that a shot sometime. :thumb:

You're a handy dude Dutty. Clean and professional build, wish I could throw something like that in the back of my house but I'm practically able to hand an egg out my window to the next door neighbors even though I sit on two acres. :(

Been going to bed early with all this work I've been doing. Yesterday I said fuck the straw I laid garden felt over all my beds. Harvested radishes and planted snap peas. Fucking goats escaped a few days back and ate all my snap peas so replanted that and carrots. Today I'll be up potting some autos that popped into 7 gallons and prep for placing in here.
DSC_4205.JPG

Back
Top Bottom