Deege420s Automatic Strains In The Garden 2012 Season

i have also heard the same, not sure if it works with autos or not, something i may try though mate so thanks for the info, ill be starting a new journal with the autos so ill post the link and you can check it out, i think for now autos are not stable enough but they will be im sure

Im here miwa! just busy haha! BIg update in both journals today! you guys havnt seen pics of these lil buggers lately. Well here we go. Got a new auto to add to the collection since bubblicious died :(

First up is the new one Blue Mystic Automatic
Pretty happy with the color of this sprout. Going to leave in cup until the roots mass up a bit. Then I will cut the bottom of the cup and let the roots expand to a 3 gallon smart pot. (where bubblicious used to be)

DGM3.jpg
DGM2.jpg

Next up is II Diavalo Automatic. Color is a bit off. Trying to let her dry out so I can nute her up. But I like the colors coming out of the freshly forming buds. Very small not happy with size though.

DGM9.jpg
DGM4.jpg
DGM5.jpg

And then finally is the Critical Automatic. Also very small. Both of these autos almost a month old! and still no bigger then my hand. I think they have been way to wet through their lives. but maybe Ill get 2 grams of some killer off both LOLOLOL but the bugs are frosty. You live and you learn :Namaste:

DGM1.jpg
DGM23.jpg
DGM24.jpg
DGM25.jpg

All feedback is highly appreciated! Video and Pic update on my other journal also! So be sure to check out the BIG non autos :Namaste: Enjoy and may everyone have a WONDERFUL week :Namaste:

They are small miwa. lol very small. not very excited for them. frost is cool tho. Apparently we will be seeing some REAL frost soon on my other plants :) o well. the AHs and the AK X skunk will be HUGE :) flowering in about a month and a half :high-five: Expecting AHs to take longer. Dom Sativa strain.

looking good my friend, i had my auto in small pots and the one i got 20g off and the last auto the green house seeds auto bomb i got 20g the first time i harvested it, the 2nd time i harvested it i got another 15g and now im about to harvest for the last time, i harvested it the first time and then left all the small tiny buds on the plant and put it back under lights, then when it got bigger i harvested again and left the tiny buds on the plant now their getting big again, so leaving it a few days to finish and ill harvest the rest, was hoping it would hermie on my so i could get some seeds cuz its a nice smoke, do thee plants just die when they finish flowering or is their chance it could give me seeds if i never harvested it, what does happen to these plants if you left them to long,

i think the best way to get the most from these plants is to put them under 24-0, i have been told they do need some dark to start flowering but can then go back under 24-0 till finish, so with the next auto seeds i get ill try them under 24-0 from day 1 then see if they start to flower or not, if they dont then i can veg them for a couple of weeks then start them flowering and put them back under 24-0 and hopefully ill get a decent yield, i have found a strain that growers on here have got a good yield from, the big bang auto has given over 4oz per plant, i think x grew a couple of them and got over 4oz per plant, 2 growers on here grew the big bang autos and both got over 4oz per plant, so thats what im ordering this week, so ill soon find out if they do yield that amount, ill let you know how i get on and post the results, but im sure you will see it in my journal

i was also going to start a crop of auto pounders myself, i figure why not? i wont be doing much for the nect couple months anyway. if i could perfect a auto that yields a couple ounces dry from each plant i would be happy, as long as i have my meds. Today has been stressful, No smokage, so im pretty bored. Auto Pounder!!! i am just tired of running out of meds

miwa if you don't mind me asking where did you go?

@ chronjon thank you so much for all the great words! I havnt gotten more than a qtr off of the three autos I have harvested. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by my other journal toooooo! Thanks guys :Namaste:

@Don always love hearing from you mate glad all is well in your world. busy day today. AH #2 harmed :( check out the update

Can a mod please move this to abandoned journals. I cut these little things down. Im done with autos PERIOD. They aren't going to be much at all. bubblicious died. II diavalo was like a gram. and critical was one nug that weighed 3 grams wet.... so quite a disgrace again for me and my autos. But got the garden still going link is in the sig! "deege420 outdoor garden featuring BPN" :Namaste:

big bang auto is a big yielder mate, i just planted another 2 autos and ill see what i get off them, the auto i harvested twice is still growing and getting ready for 3rd harvest mate,
ill check your other journal, just catching up on all these journals takes ages,

herbies just hooked me up with loads of freebies, check herbies out mate, he really looks after you once you send him some nice comments about his prices and services, its all in my journal what he sent me, well worth a look mate, autos need to be more stable, most are not stable, i have got 2 on the go now, both a purple strain, auto blueberry regular so hoping its fem, the other i just planted today is pyramids auto purple fem, i only planted this one today, the other auto is 2 inches tall all ready and growing like crazy, if it grows like this alll the time then its going to be one big auto, all the other autos i did never grew this quick, its less than a week old

im wondering if autos perform better indoors, they are crossed and back crossed with different strains so im wondering if they are more suited to an indoor grow where it can get 24-0 till they finish, if the weather was good here id do a test of outdoor and indoor plants with the autos

Back
Top Bottom