The Not So Secret Garden Feat - Autos - Photos - House & Garden

So vortex and phresh filter shipping to me today.

Now I need a oscillating fan.

Quick question for you experienced tent growers with led would it be a good idea to get green lights anyhow in there do I can work with lights out?

Ok today I'll take some pics of the not so secret garden. Been really busy. Some seedlings that are autos popped I'll place in 5 gallons each and put them out there.

Today I review the triminator video to come

What about one of those green LED headlamps? Strap it on your head, and you've got green LED wherever you look. I have a couple in white for working on cars and trucks.

Love em got 3

Yeah want this tent to be tits! Everyone wants tits. God would grow in this tent that's my goal!

I rented the triminator today for $250 ran over 1.75 lbs review and videos coming in my brix and duttys garden threads some strains did good some not!

You think if I used a green cellophane gel over my head LED that would work? I have all this stage light equipment hangin around maybe the gels could be of some use to me.

FYI Gels in stage lighting are a thick mil translucent heat resistant cellophane-type material that you can change on the PAR 64 cans to different colors depending on what lighting theme you are going for. Each light can then be controlled to come on at different times. These days they use LED technology and you can have multiple colors from each CAN and can be automated allowing a different theme or light scheme for each song you perform.

We own a recording studio and I'm in the process of recording our bands cd. Before that we played live. I should show you some stuff my kits all lit up with led multiple colors and strobes. And we have a ton of light gear that's led like the chaveaut rgb

You think if I used a green cellophane gel over my head LED that would work? I have all this stage light equipment hangin around maybe the gels could be of some use to me.

I would say no. The color of the light is tinted by the film, but I don't believe the film changes the actual wavelength of the light, which is what's most important.

Duttys tent troubles... this is comedy gold.

Sucks to retire, dude

If I remember my physics right, light passing through a colored glass can be called a filter because the light spectrum after the filter is changed which is why the color is now the same as the color of the glass. I will look into it further and I'll share that research here as well but I think that is correct. :reading420magazine:

After looking into this further I have found that I was correct. Here is how it works. White light is composed of a full spectrum of colors ROYGBIV. Filtering is called color subtraction. Green which is what we want in a dark time in bloom has a complimentary color of Magenta. Magenta is composed of Blue and Red. A green gel/filter absorbs Magenta and allows green to pass. That is pretty much it you can read it at physicsclassroom dot com /class/light/Lesson-2/Color-Subtraction :peace:

We own a recording studio and I'm in the process of recording our bands cd. Before that we played live. I should show you some stuff my kits all lit up with led multiple colors and strobes. And we have a ton of light gear that's led like the chaveaut rgb
Yeah that would be cool to see. I haven't been playing in a while but I still have ALL my stuff filling the house - I feel like a hoarder sometimes. Ya know when I need something behind that thing over there next to the other thing...no the other side...next thing I know I'm playing a real LIVE game of Tetris putting all the pieces in just the right spots...lol its brutal

Some guys paint there Cfls green that I know of. Not sure about gel. I want green Leds for my led tent I think. Kinda like what's on the head lamps.

Back
Top Bottom