Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

I'll post close ups of the Holy birthing area later I'm running to nursery to buy more hanging baskets and maybe some veggie starts.

I wouldn't photo the area,, it might be sacrilegious.... just saying.

DSC_3873.JPG
DSC_3875.JPG
DSC_3874.JPG

I love sacrilegious activities

20150508_194529.jpg

Is that vape oil?

No buddy, that's stink bomb,,, the strain, two beans soaking in water last night,, in rooters now... I tried to link the strain data but had trouble... look them up... I guess they stink? ;)

No buddy, that's stink bomb,,, the strain, two beans soaking in water last night,, in rooters now... I tried to link the strain data but had trouble... look them up... I guess they stink? ;)

A close friend of ThaDocta, and a prominent member of the now defunct Overgrow.com online forum community, Shabud, grew up smoking this legendary herb in the Bay Area, Northern California. The Norcal Cat Piss make such an impact on his early growing career, that it took him 15 years to finally gain access to one clone, for the exorbitant sum of $2500. But being such a nostalgic piece of Cannabis genetic history, the sum was agreed to and paid in full. A very stout short indica plant with a very robust stature, the Cat Piss is a hardy plant. Crossed with more viney growth of the Face Off OG, it's a match made in heaven. The resulting hybrid produces very robust F1 hybrid type plants that retain both the heady lime dankness of the Face Off OG with the undeniable stench of the the Cat Piss following up, making for some extremely unique terpene presentations throughout the line. Expect extremely dank, stinky plants that require extra filtration.

Lineage : NorCal Cat Piss x Face Off OG bx1

Still black smoke,,, I'm thinking she won't chime up today. You know mother's days and all, plus it's holy day... double whammy

Heres the stink and holy yesterday after transferring to soil. The rest have all popped except u pink kush I cant find it must of lost it before I thought I dropped it. Oh well ill buy another.
DSC_3953.JPG

Mines obviously holier than heaven. Muhahahshahaha I may have the Devils grail.

I'm a little frustrated was on a roll there,, I'm waiting patiently... it's holy after all....

New veg area,, same tent, different location. Got five of eight afghanis in strawberry container in rooters that popped. Four with bags have not, two stink, one hgk, and one more afghani..

20150511_201249.jpg

One stink up. Holy appears to be coming up...

Heres the jedi
DSC_39901.JPG

More jedi seeds arrive for mass and I today I think.

Here's what I got in soil now for this journal
Critical Sensi star (2 from seed)
Thc bomb (from seed)
Jedi kush (3 cloned girls)
Holy grail kush fem (seed)
Candy kush auto fem
Dutty's White bean
Dutty's White chocolate
Stink bomb
Potentially more to come

Back
Top Bottom