Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

My wives panties weren't dirty...see that... I'm Mormon btw lol

Its dutty panty by the way lol.

So still didn't drop critical my minds been all over the map. Crazy times suffered a huge personal and emotional loss today.

I'll be dropping tomorrow morning

So today we will be calling electricians for the estimate on the re wiring of the barn. Gonna try 4. So I'll get my signature fixed at some point to add this thread and change garden layout to the recreational build today.

So I'm bringing in my rapid rooter from greenhouse even though all seeds except a couple popped. I want to guarantee the critical pops so today I'll setup and drop the beans inside the veg room.

So my thc bomb I'm gonna top in about 3-4 weeks that should give mass time to catch up. The top I'll use in our co journal as well.

The jedi kush top clone is still in cloner. But the little one is rooted and starting her life.

So today we will be calling electricians for the estimate on the re wiring of the barn. Gonna try 4. So I'll get my signature fixed at some point to add this thread and change garden layout to the recreational build today.

So I'm bringing in my rapid rooter from greenhouse even though all seeds except a couple popped. I want to guarantee the critical pops so today I'll setup and drop the beans inside the veg room.

So my thc bomb I'm gonna top in about 3-4 weeks that should give mass time to catch up. The top I'll use in our co journal as well.

The jedi kush top clone is still in cloner. But the little one is rooted and starting her life.

FYI, both my critical are up, butt both are bean heads. Better then this morning, but, still riding with a helmet. So, six are up. Just got home going to work on pots for these....

Very cool, guys. I will be following along to see the differences between the grows.

MMM, what did the wife say when you raided her panty drawer...then walked outside to the greenhouse? :rofl:

Best of luck fellas.

She was at work, bro. Of course ;). She'll never know. Famous last words...

Playing pong with six of eight

20150428_152656.jpg

Got their next, and final pots ready

20150428_145827.jpg

Six of eight are present, and accounted for. Just waiting on the Jedi's,,, those silly knights..

20150428_224134.jpg

One Jedi up, one remaining. Seven of eight.... long day. All seedlings are healthy, one is limping but it'll be fine. Good night everyone!

The force,,, it's strong with this group...

20150430_070554.jpg

I have been sitting on my skywalker OG seed for a while now. All this force talk and the recent release of Star Wars episode VII trailer has prompted me to perhaps see what shall come forth. Will it be Darkside or Lightside? hmmm Wonder what it will be, I do.

Back
Top Bottom