Our Veggie Gardens!

Yeah they will lay about 10 eggs each so 60 by summers end. Then they cocoon in those holes and repeat next year. I'm making 5 more 30+ hole houses Monday. And local shops are starting to get them in (larvae)

There in Lil cocoons that you take out of package and place them black side out.

dutty on a coffee break,, or i guess a smoke break,,

P1140972.JPG

Hey Guys,

here is a quick intro to my garden...

We have tomato's growing, we have grapes on the vine, we have lemons ready, artichoke ready, rhubarb about ready, onions ready, peas ready, carrots ready, spinach ready, crazy potatoes growing, and other stuff like Corn...

IMG_37076.JPG
IMG_37003.JPG

And my corner area...
IMG_36994.JPG

cool to have all that ripe this time of year,, a q iffin i might,, you need not answer,, cheeers,, are you concerned with those plants in the open,, curious if it might be legal there? medical issue maybe,, just curious is all,,,,

oh,, and you forgot to mention the dog,, poor thing,, left out again,,, ruff ruff doggy

Nivek,

Hi. I live in a county where you can grow outside. However in places in the county, there are city rules about outdoor growing. I keep my outdoor growing to a small corner with tall tree's nearby, and small. As long as I dont funk up the neighborhood, its not one to mind. I have 4 dogs, they sleep indoors on the floor in my bedroom. They are treated better than most people treat their own kids.

They, the dogs, harvest lemons off the tree in winter, Peas off the vine in spring and green tomatoes off the vine in summer and fall. They love fresh anything, once they learned what we were growing was editable. No joke, mid summer, their food bill drops as they harvest the garden...

Looking good buckaroos! All that work is paying off. :high-five:

a real growing concern,,, haha:rofl:

Ok so I'm evidently not immune to pot I was stoned I guess and uploaded wrong once again here you go

So blood moon was a phone pic. So bright. I'm just about to start using the d5000 for all 420 magazine photos.

DSC_3066.JPG
DSC_3062.JPG
DSC_3054.JPG
DSC_3055.JPG
DSC_3056.JPG
DSC_3052.JPG

The mobile home behind the kick ass dogs is where my shop for the farm is hopefully going to be once the renter moves. All utilities are obviously there and a nice walkway I need a more modern barn.

Back
Top Bottom