Supergroomer's Indoor/Outdoor Veggie Garden

You guys are going to have way too much fun here. :laughtwo:

I have an update. Here are a couple pics. 1 week and I have several of the Beefsteak popping up and 1 of the cherries so far. :) :peace:

20160410_090405.jpg
20160410_090356.jpg

SG, remind me. Are you just starting in the tent, or are you going to take them to flower indoors as well?

Cool to see the youngsters break ground! :thumb:

Most will be going outside. But a few will stay in and be transplanted into my High Brix soil.

Here are a few pics. :circle-of-love::peace:

20160419_162641_resized.jpg

Peppers are finally starting to show.

20160419_162651_resized.jpg

Cherry Tomatoes

20160419_162703_resized.jpg

Beef Steaks on top. Peppers bottom left. Cherries bottom right.

20160419_162728_resized.jpg

And carrots!!!

Is it still getting that cold there at night? Maybe construct a simple cold frame box to acclimate them to the outdoors? My mother threw quick ones up made with cast-off windows and concrete block. Milk or water bottles (gallon) with the bottoms cut out make quick covers for chilly nights after they're in the ground.

Get these babies outside supergroomer. Be bold. :laughtwo:

Is it still getting that cold there at night? Maybe construct a simple cold frame box to acclimate them to the outdoors? My mother threw quick ones up made with cast-off windows and concrete block. Milk or water bottles (gallon) with the bottoms cut out make quick covers for chilly nights after they're in the ground.

Get these babies outside supergroomer. Be bold. :laughtwo:

I may get some out this weekend. :) Unfortunately, The bulk of them is for the Church community garden. We are building the boxes this weekend, filling them with dirt and putting or wood chips and such around then boxes next weekend, then the fence company comes in on 6/1 to put the fence up and keep the critters out. So in a nut shell, after 6/1. :) :circle-of-love::peace:

They're loving that HB soil. By now they should be getting planted, no?

I hope so supergroomer. The weather's been nuts here. Still thinks it's early spring. The furnace kicked on yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom