Our Veggie Gardens!

DSC_29951.JPG

come visit us,, cheers

i know,, a good organic house will do wonders,, haha

The kind of crazy people dream of Dutty. I love the way you relish it all.

In person its fucking nuts ............

but the beat keeps going on 15 plants up potted during this discussion

two drum tracks laid

pricesless
that's why sue,36,mass,meta,doc,duggs,grey,rado,gf,co keep me coming back as well as many others

Music - one of those paths I passed on but should have followed. Had a voice you would kill to have and let it go to hell with lack of use. So much stress trying to keep Dale alive these past twenty years that the voice is locked up in my throat and I'm having a hard time remembering how to let it be free again. When I get him through this latest dance with death I want to at least get some of the range back. I can still hear it in my head, so with a little application I should be able to let that tension go and sing freely again.

It's on my bucket list. Along with taking up the guitar again. Stopped playing when my son was born in 1980. Life can get weird. No regrets though. Years of loving are no waste of anyone's time.

I was born in 81 dad left the road for a bit but couldn't resist when rebas band went down in a plane like 87 or 88 I forget dad got called back

I followed a different path until my dad lost my mom then my life got upended

lay a vocal track

stay away from a cover write something for someone dale or a time maybe

That's a sweet idea. The voice is really raw now. I need to free it up a bit. It's one of the reasons I went back to Callanetics. I knew it would keep me strong, flexible and centered as Dale's health spiraled out of control, but I also hoped it would release the tension binding the voice. I've been at it fairly consistently now for almost two years and just lately I'm noticing more tendency to burst out in song. This is a good sign. Songwriting is something I've never attempted. Hmmmmm.

cool,, a bit inside stuff here,, i got some too, insider stuff, music related,, a huge part of my life,, my recent life,, learned guitar at 45 plus, wrote songs, gigged, toured, because we wanted to,, and had more fun with music in our lives than ever we could have imagined

a lot about the words,, my words,, my head ,, 'keep my cage door closed'

There is a three ring circus going on inside my head
Fat ladies and freak shows, and a chimpanzee called Fred
Some times it get's so bad I wish that the ringmaster was dead
If I could change the channel, I'd rather watch cartoons instead

Being in or out of sane is measurable by such tiny degrees
I'm never really sure what's going to come out when I get squeezed
Walk a tightrope long enough and I'll get hot or I will freeze
For the sake of mankind I hope that I'm a different species

I've spent too much time thinking about what my skull contains
Blood and guts, hate and lust, bones and air, pride and shame
Energy and synergy, analogies, fatalities and brains
Peace and love, hope and good, wellness, and migraines

I slip and slide on slopes so slippery, my steps allways in doubt
Afraid I'll crash and burn and crack my head and let the monster out
Put away your precious, count your fingers and your toes
Keep a close eye on your innocents, and keep my cage door closed

That's a lot of delightful madness going on there nivek. Cool. Take Dutty up on that. A nice road trip and making music at the same time. You'd have a blast.

Back
Top Bottom