C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

So heres the side by side I topped the docs one late last night after photo. Tonight there going in bloom currently there in my on deck decontamination area.
DSC_3820.JPG

Docs is on the right. These are gonna be some bushy bitches thinking about putting a disco ball by them and some heavy shag carpet. Bow chicka bow wow

:smokin:Your going to have the best legal rec bud in the world using Doc's High Brix Blend. I can't wait till you harvest, cure then sample your first high Brix buds..

He's kinda busy he's gonna be back soon he said.

Oh good. Whew. I've been wondering this for months now. I just check in once in a while so I figured the question had been asked lots before and I'd missed it. Tonight I finally said screw it, I'm going to try and find out where C526 is at and if he's ok. And the answer was right here! Really glad to know he's doing alright (it sounds like).

Hey DP, what's your take on the new MMJ laws and do you know what they are?

Do you agree with this Dutty?

I'm not sure if any of you follow MMJ news? WA state just passed the worst MMJ law in the country (for those sates that have legalized mmj). They have ordered a state registrar where every mmj patient is expected to register with the state department. When you register, you may then grow 6 plants total with a maximum of 3 dried ounces of medicine. I'm so depressed. I'm trying to figure out how to move to Oregon but it's going to be very difficult. A regular citizen in OR can have 4 plants and 8 dried ounces. Medical patients have are still being treated with respect there.

There also making it a felony if you produce more. It's a terrible law and it's regulations are crazy weird. That's why I'm focusing on going recreational now. It's a shame. I've even culled my cbd genetics out since I'm going recreational. I did give the genetic to patients though so it can live on.

They passed it cause medical marijuana was making rec look bad. The problem with rec is its poorly grown for the most part. And it's very few grows that are ran by established growers.

There also making it a felony if you produce more. It's a terrible law and it's regulations are crazy weird. That's why I'm focusing on going recreational now. It's a shame. I've even culled my cbd genetics out since I'm going recreational. I did give the genetic to patients though so it can live on.

They passed it cause medical marijuana was making rec look bad. The problem with rec is its poorly grown for the most part. And it's very few grows that are ran by established growers.

It's the same here in Colorado. Grow Ops pushing out poorly grown product as fast as possible, so they can charge $45 an eighth and make a ton of money. Seems like that industry (at least here in Denver) is more focused on tourism... Tourists don't give a shit how much they are paying because they assume it's going to be top quality and it's legal.

Anyone who lives here and buys rec instead of growing their own is just moronic. In my opinion.

Great for the economy though, tourists love this place :rofl:

And actually, I know lots of people over 21 who still get a Red Card, specifically so they don't have to buy Rec.

Hey MaxYields, do they have to register with the State?

Hey MaxYields, do they have to register with the State?

Yes.

To get your Red Card you have to be a Colorado Citizen. That shit isn't hard to get either.

Then you have to find a doctor who can approve you and right the recommendation. Then the paperwork is notarized, then sent into the state department, not sure what exactly happens to it from there but I imagine it's just filed away. The doctors office gives you a Temporary Card, you're only allowed to shop on weekdays with a Temporary. 20-45 days later your actual license arrives in the mail.

Usually ends up costing about $100 for the exam and referral and notary. But there are places that advertise "Paperwork Guaranteed" because they are just in it to give out MMJ licenses. The place I went to was exceptionally low key, the doctor didn't ask me about my condition once, just read over the documents I brought and talked to me about the Georgia Bulldogs haha.

Here in Washington it cost me $179.00 first time & $102.00 to update. I'm guessing that I will register as long as the Doc gives me the 15 plant grow with 16oz usable flower. My Doctor loved to talk about the RSO and how it helps me and other people I know. It's a lot easier to get old with Concentrated Oils. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for allowing me to Hi Jack your thread DP, I know your going Rec but, I hope MMJ is still in your blood. :Namaste: :adore:

And one HELL of a GROWER. :thedoubletake: :drool: :smokin:

I'd rather not go rec. And I just ripped up our contract do to the moratorium in this lame ass county. And I voted those fucks in office. I hope county commissioners lose there office.

And I'll be moving if they block sb5052 up here too. We are on the fence about selling everything and moving to either whatcom or Snohomish counties. Maybe even Oregon. This rec has been a fucking nightmare

I'd rather not go rec. And I just ripped up our contract do to the moratorium in this lame ass county. And I voted those fucks in office. I hope county commissioners lose there office.

And I'll be moving if they block sb5052 up here too. We are on the fence about selling everything and moving to either whatcom or Snohomish counties. Maybe even Oregon. This rec has been a fucking nightmare

Rec licenses are for family members of county supervisors, mayor's cousins/brothers, and congressmen's nephews.

Rec licenses are for family members of county supervisors, mayor's cousins/brothers, and congressmen's nephews.

That's why there product is Garbage.

Not so much that even though that's correct it's I waited too long in this county. I sold my porsche and other toys so it's gonna happen no matter what. But if we didn't have a 3 yr old daughter we would consider Uruguay as well. Especially since I'm focusing on breeding now.

Fucking left wing state is so god damn tax hungry it's driving me bat shit crazy. I'm gonna go big or I'm not gonna go at all. Fuckers

I'm so fucking pissed. It's unreal I threw my other cell phone I bought for rec dealings in the puget sound last night somewhere near deception pass. Snohomish county will be getting my tax money soon

Back
Top Bottom