Journal To The Center Of Me Girth

Everything is looking great Nivek! glad Yer' vacay went well and the garden got through Yer' absence...The writing seems intriguing...hoping you might share an excerpt or two as it evolves...Missus h00k and myself will be in Mexico till the end of March...wish it was legal to bring home grown produce down, as the local fare is only so so...our friend, a pulmonia driver does the best he can to get quality...but...doesn't compare to what comes out of my shed...if one wanted chronic...would cost more than than buying at home! ...so one supplements sub par herb with Pacifico and Dos Equis...lolool...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

"Fear and Loathing in Kelowna"......

Ha ha. Last time I was in Kelowna I had my mountain bike stolen within the first ten minutes I was there. Haven't been up to that part of the lake since...

Ha ha. Last time I was in Kelowna I had my mountain bike stolen within the first ten minutes I was there. Haven't been up to that part of the lake since...

salude friends,, i will be back with some pics and an update a bit later,,

weaseley,, heya amigo,, just had to comment,, the one and only time i was robbed,, harsh word maybe,, but it was in kelowna as well,, many years ago,, okanagan mountain park parking lot,, aargh,, just a coincidence is all, stole my art portfolio,, for the binder i guess,, left my guitar,,

cheers friend, glad to see a post from ya,,

Write on brother, write on.

Cheers.

salude ditcher,, i shall, i am, i will , i want to, ok then,, i'll do it,, gracias amigo

"Fear and Loathing in Kelowna".....

Whats up with the dwc, sorry to hear its causing you grief. We'd love to see a few updated pictures.

well dawgy,, ok then,, so kind of you to ask,, will be my pleasure

when i say a pain,, i guess i mean maintenance,, daily,, which my garden is, every day, this extra maintenance is just that,, extra

i can honestly say i am less than impressed with the growth as well, tho i know that is all my fault,, but anyhow,, so far the plant is staying kinda small, so that is good,, i will drag it along for a bit and get a couple of clones from it,, and perhaps try planting it back into soil. i honestly can say i can not see incorporating this system into my labooratoory at this time,, but is and has been a very rewarding learning experience,, ahd , hey, i can change my mind

P1170074.JPG

but here it be,, the boys are back and say heya to y'all,, they melted a tiny bit down in mexico,, they are sure glad to be back in the six fresh inches of snow we have here today,, ya,, right,,,

the plant has some minor light burn from when i was away,, the ph swinging, that is my biggest issue,, daily doses of ph down and hydrogen peroxide to keep it somewhat healthy, and my setup is quite hilarious actually, making my issues a bit more dramatic

P1170075.JPG

the roots are a bit brown now,, hydrogen peroxide clears that up,, seems a bit un natural to me,, but, ok then

i simply am not willing to invest whatever might be necessary to take this experiment to the next level,, not now, so, it will roll along merrily , like me, till it does not,,

Everything is looking great Nivek! glad Yer' vacay went well and the garden got through Yer' absence...The writing seems intriguing...hoping you might share an excerpt or two as it evolves...Missus h00k and myself will be in Mexico till the end of March...wish it was legal to bring home grown produce down, as the local fare is only so so...our friend, a pulmonia driver does the best he can to get quality...but...doesn't compare to what comes out of my shed...if one wanted chronic...would cost more than than buying at home! ...so one supplements sub par herb with Pacifico and Dos Equis...lolool...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

aaahh hooker,, enjoy amigo,, be a sponge,, we be lookin at the same sun amigo,,

My my how time flys
Give her four days alone
And she runs buck wild.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

indeed canno,, indeed,, imagine eight days alone and free,, what udder chaos,, haha

enjoy the day friend,, nice to see you here

a bit of an update on my mama thai/thai stick plant,, the only decent photogenic possibility in me garden at the moment,, anything else is too awkward or too far away to warrant the effort required to produce a decent photo,, imo

but mastik,, oh ya baby, she be a beauty,, possibly the most impressive of the three or so mastiks i have grown so far,, i am a bit giddy right now,,

P1170070.JPG

one of the nicest buds,, really, a swell bud indeed,, we just hit it off, right away,, and we will continue to be friends for a long time,, six or seven more weeks maybe,, then,, uh oh,,, shhh

a family portrait,, so cute, the bunch of them,, totally happy,, well, cept for a few spider mites,, some damage there,, oh dear

P1170072.JPG

ok then,, this was fun,, chattin with y'all agin,, i enjoyed it,, and i might just throw a few story ideas out there and bounce em around,, interesting idea,,

it is basically a story about my missus and me having a travel adventure, the crazy things we did and the most incredible experiences we had because of the crazy things we did,, by crazy i mean we seized every opportunity to add to the adventure

so far,, the story starts in zihuatanejo, where we met this other couple, whose lives paralleled our own so closely it was spooky,, the difference was they were have their life adventure on a boat and water and we were having our life adventure on an rv and roads

just seemed like an interesting place to begin,, at least the writing part,, maybe not the book, but maybe the book too,, who knows?? anyone?? who knows?? anyone know??? helloooo??

anyhow,, i just start the thing and then follow behind as it wanders around,, hope i can keep up,, hope it keeps movin too,, haha,, i want it all,, and i want it now,,

cheers friends,, enjoy the day,,s,,

Intriguing nivek. It takes some adjusting to, but with your space considerations I can see how it wouldn't be something you want to keep. It was fun to play with though, wasn't it. You're not done yet, and you may change your mind when you harvest and taste. I didn't think I'd stay with hempy either, and there I go getting ready to start the third one in a year. :laughWd.

Yours looks fairly decent, if I may say so. :battingeyelashes: :love:

When they decided your belongings were theirs I'm glad they left the guitar. :love:

a bit of an update on my mama thai/thai stick plant,, the only decent photogenic possibility in me garden at the moment,, anything else is too awkward or too far away to warrant the effort required to produce a decent photo,, imo

but mastik,, oh ya baby, she be a beauty,, possibly the most impressive of the three or so mastiks i have grown so far,, i am a bit giddy right now,,

P1170070.JPG

one of the nicest buds,, really, a swell bud indeed,, we just hit it off, right away,, and we will continue to be friends for a long time,, six or seven more weeks maybe,, then,, uh oh,,, shhh

a family portrait,, so cute, the bunch of them,, totally happy,, well, cept for a few spider mites,, some damage there,, oh dear

P1170072.JPG

ok then,, this was fun,, chattin with y'all agin,, i enjoyed it,, and i might just throw a few story ideas out there and bounce em around,, interesting idea,,

it is basically a story about my missus and me having a travel adventure, the crazy things we did and the most incredible experiences we had because of the crazy things we did,, by crazy i mean we seized every opportunity to add to the adventure

so far,, the story starts in zihuatanejo, where we met this other couple, whose lives paralleled our own so closely it was spooky,, the difference was they were have their life adventure on a boat and water and we were having our life adventure on an rv and roads

just seemed like an interesting place to begin,, at least the writing part,, maybe not the book, but maybe the book too,, who knows?? anyone?? who knows?? anyone know??? helloooo??

anyhow,, i just start the thing and then follow behind as it wanders around,, hope i can keep up,, hope it keeps movin too,, haha,, i want it all,, and i want it now,,

You're a writer. You know that when the inspiration strikes you have to allow the story to come out. I love the concept of only being the conduit, the transcriber. I'm glad I figured out at the beginjing that it's not coming from me, just through me.

I'd love to hear of your adventures. I find your writing style blissfully refreshing.

The Mastik is looking good my friend. Very nice indeed.

Stories are personal things. The couple that you met seem to have meaning so
that would be as good a place to start as any. Well, that is what I do when I write,
I look for meaning. It is different for all.

Cheers my friend.

So let's jump right to the movie. Who will play you? Will there be any treasure hunts? or wife swapping? Who gets to be your neighbor at the rv park?

So let's jump right to the movie. Who will play you? Will there be any treasure hunts? or wife swapping? Who gets to be your neighbor at the rv park?

haha,, too funny,, jimber, indeed,, but, alas,, the truth jimby, the truth be much stranger than fiction,, indeed... wife swapping,, haha,, no, have not met a wife i would trade mine for,, but,, there is a fella whoring out his wife in the trailer park,,, that answers who gets to be our neighbour,, no treasure hunts,, but plenty o treasure came our way, without the hunting part

and who will play me?? well,, me of course,, ha,, cheers jim

The Mastik is looking good my friend. Very nice indeed.

Stories are personal things. The couple that you met seem to have meaning so
that would be as good a place to start as any. Well, that is what I do when I write,
I look for meaning. It is different for all.

Cheers my friend.

cheers to you ditcher,, karma sent friend,,

you call it 'meaning',, i call it a 'reason',, just give me a reason and i am good to go, and going,, as a matter of fact,, i am already gone,, ha

cheers ditcher,, will check in on ya today friend,, salude

Cheers nivek.

We here at Ditchco Movie Studios feel that you are not right to play you.
We need you to be something that you are not for this movie.
Therefore someone else will be playing you more to our liking than you could.

We appreciate your understanding of you not being you. You understand.

Lol.

Cheers nivek.

Lol.

I'd like to volunteer to play the weird guy who sleeps in his Subaru in the RV park. My radio show "Cooking Rice" has not been very successful and I really need another gig.

cheers

I'd like to volunteer to play the weird guy who sleeps in his Subaru in the RV park. My radio show "Cooking Rice" has not been very successful and I really need another gig.

cheers

Geez jimmber, so sorry to hear about the radio gig,, i really learned a lot from that show,, my loss

Oh, and we will need someone to play that subaru rv guy. I will post the info for you to send in your bio. Update those pics friend,, we want current

Salude

Cheers nivek.

Lol.

Well, Ok then ditcher,, seeing as you are in fact a movie studio, you perhaps have some lazy ass under contract you wish to get off his lazy ass,, no easy task I bet, but hey, it's your studio so not my problem. However, I would be curious which lazy ass you might have in mind? Perhaps

Can't be tall, can't be dark, cept at night, can't be hansome, I corner the market there already, sure can't be rich cuz that would be simply too unbelievable, no one would buy that.

Can't be dead either

Back
Top Bottom