Journal To The Center Of Me Girth

Alittle LSTing you got growing on. Alot of different ways to train a plant. Like LSTing, supercropping, scrog, but I think my personal favorite is the sog. Like 20 single cola plants in a 4X4 tent in 1 gallon pots.. Alot of work watering tho. Be nice with a turnkey setup, like a top feeding drain to waste with drippers.. Lazy mans way......... Looking good Keepem Green

Alittle LSTing you got growing on. Alot of different ways to train a plant. Like LSTing, supercropping, scrog, but I think my personal favorite is the sog. Like 20 single cola plants in a 4X4 tent in 1 gallon pots.. Alot of work watering tho. Be nice with a turnkey setup, like a top feeding drain to waste with drippers.. Lazy mans way......... Looking good Keepem Green

ha,thanks woody,, i think i do all them training techniques at the same time,, ha,, some others too i think,,

You could get some nice buds from that OG Kush. That one should be interesting.

Nice to see things in a different light.

Cheers.

cheers ditcher,,i gots an og kush in flower now,, half way now, bit more,, it has a unique smell, indeed,, sure read nothin but great stuff re o g kush,, fingers crossed

Glad everything is doin well in the garden. I'll be eagerly waiting for pics of mastic tommorow.

cheers dawgy,, good dawgy,,:byebye:

near enuf forty eight hours for me,, my mastik (mama thai/thai stick) dwc experimental experiment is progressing,,

eight days since i washed the dirt off the roots and stuck er in perlite and water,, i dun dwc'd er up good :blushsmile:

and near forty eight hours ago i took this photo,,

P1170034.JPG

and today i have this to work with,,

oops, i mean 'we' have this,, sorry boys,,

P11700421.JPG

just given er, indeed..:high-five::volcano-smiley:

i have decided that this will the be the system that will take this plant thru it's entirety,, for good or bad, in sickness and in health,, till death do us part,, the plants death that is,, ha.. i was going to up pot a bit but have decided the limitations of my equipment suggests i leave well enuf alone,, the plant too,,

the ph seems to be holding somewhat,, staying under six,, when i add water, i lower the ph of the water i am adding to just below five, figurin that will lower the overall ph just a bit,, and,, wow, it seems to work,, ha

and above today is just as impressive,, lots of action, tho not so easily noticeable,,

P1170044.JPG

dutty too lost his hard hat over the side looks like,, looks like i will have to keep an eye on em today,, kids these days,, sheesh,, haha :winkyface:

this two days ago up top,,
P1170035.JPG

cheers friends,, happy friday to all,, you know who you are,, i don't,,:thanks:

Who do you think I think I am? Lol

Reps for the DWC. Well done.

Cheers.

Cheers right back atcha ditcher,, i dunno who I am even anymore, maybe i am someone else

"We represent the lollypop gang and we want you!" :rofl: sweet growth on those roots Nivek, I bought myself a small bottel of pH down to use. Works better since I make a nute batch that lasts 2/3 days, means pH doesn't alter too much. Have a great day my friend :passitleft:

Heya gretzky9,, good to know,, i know where to get some real ph down, I think. My vinegar ph test is going into its third day and so far ph has gone from 4.5 to 4.88. This might just work for me for now,, after all, this is a test,, this is only a test,, ha cheers friend,,

Ok friends,, just a quick update to mention that I possibly or possibly probably will be doing an update later today,, with pics and everything,, possibly,

Of course I will update about the update about the possibly probable update, later, but not later than the later update

ok, an update about updating,, definately what one wants ones daughter to do,, update,, ha

just had to post a pic of the dwc plant,, so pointy and perky this morning,, i dunno how else to describe er,,

P1170045.JPG

it got topped yesterday and a ph adjustment last night,, ph was quite high,, 7.2's,, bad me,, fixed now,, and showin it,,

this the last pic,, forty two hours ago

P1170044.JPG

Ha, just chillin today friends,, mostly tryin to make sure me labooratoory is prepared for me absence,, trying to keep thing very simple for my standin,, the ph ing of the dwc water seems to be an issue for me,, the vinegar is souring on me not holding,, and guess what??? Do the plants ever show it or what??

I just did a full water change and ph to lowish fives and the plant is reaching so hard for me to hug me, I can feel it

I have trouble keeping ph under seven, and when I get it down to low fives the plant responds so quickly, eye opening indeed. Same thing must be happening in soil I would think,, would you?

Anyhoo, I have some citric acid based ph down for my hot tub, so i am last minute trying that,, haha, the life of a scientist,, gotta love it,, might do some brain surgery tonight, iffin the missus will let me,, ha

Cheers fer now,, last update tomorrow for a week or so,, but i will update about that in the next update,,

Cheers friends,,

Vinegar has the bad reputation of not holding well. Your citric acid may be better. If you really want to go all out- but not so all-out as to just order ph down- go to an automotive place and get sulphuric acid. Or if you want the stuff that's most commonly used as 'ph down' get phosphoric acid. It's available under several different names at big box stores but don't expect your pimply host to know what you're looking for or to give a f. 'Milk stone remover' is one term. Various types of rust bond, rust remover. Also 'naval jelly'.

Was it you Weasel or GrizzWald testing different home made PH up/down in water? Conclusion was no organic (vinegar or other home brews) did the trick.

You having fun chasing PH levels? Or are they holding for abit. I have acouple of them ecogrower drip ring setups. Like a 6-7 gallon res and i remember having problems holding a ph.Here's acouple past pics from a earlier grow. I can find the finished bud shots but you'll get the idea;
Babies39.JPG

Roots66.JPG

Skunk_Roots-2.JPG

and heres a dripper set up I call Buck Rodgers... I haven't played around in hydro for awhile... These dripper had a 20 gallon res;
Buck_Roders.JPG

Hydro-2.JPG

and
010245.JPG

But I know the drip ring unit, as she got bigger,,, she was harder to work with as far as PH and PPM
Looks like you need to take a belt to them kids, them Dutties boys..... Looks like they are getting outta line... The bible says,,, withhold correction not from the child,, for if ye beats him with a rod, he say not die.............. Can't argue with the Bible,, or they will beats you.. Man I caught afew cracks across the knuckles before............... GL and Keepem Geen

Back
Top Bottom