Journal To The Center Of Me Girth

heya friends,, new and old, young and old, oh, old and old too, haha

i hear ya birdie,, we had a house full for a couple days as well,, a fun time for all,,

dutty and dutty too say heya velker,, good to see ya,, dutty too says he might know you from somewhere, similar name maybe,, he is good with names, but says we near all look alike

a bit of an update, without the boys,, they were up late last night,, again,, i think they got into the chocolate liqueurs agin,, won't be seeing them today i don't think,, speakin of kids,, ha

this was my poor defenseless decapitated o g kush clone a bit ago,, dec 23 016

so sad,, poor wee one,,, then this,, few days later,, dec 29 016

and now this,, simply , well, growed up from then, today jan 08 017

P1170021.JPG

it come a long way baby,, indeed,, funny shaped plant now,, training will be interesting , i can see that

my dwc experiment, into it's third day,, still alive, and thriving i guess,, not so much above ground, tho thrivation abounds there as well,, but underground,, where the noticeable action is,, from fresh planted in perlite three days ago, no roots sticking out then,,

P1170024.JPG

we gots roots now,, longest one about an inch and a half,, in three days, an inch and a half...

i am beginning to see some major limitations on using this dwc system with the setup i have right now.

reservoir temp might be an issue,, it is currently higher than i had anticipated,, low seventies,, not major problem but higher than i anticipated,, is there an echo??

just plain working with full tubs of water is a challenge all in itself,, looking down the road, again, with my setup, i can see that being a problem.

an as yet not completely reliable electrical supply to my studio might also be an issue,, i trip breakers now and then still

just makin a list, gonna check it three times at least

i am thinking maybe i can dedicate one lower spot to a dwc system, to get me thru a full flower cycle, to see iffin me and the boys can handle it

early days of the dwc adventure,, goal was to keep a plant alive,, so far,, so good,,

and one parting shot of the mastik plant (mama thai/thai stick),, the biggest one in the veg room,, these be wonderful plants with long skinny leaves,, mama thai will be proud,, indeed

P1170022.JPG

this one will be taking up an m p t slot in the flower room in a couple of weeks,, young still then,, but that's ok,.

thanks so much for the visit friends,, you know who you be,,

the boys helping with the last blueberry harvest,, they make a great team,,

P1160491.JPG

just plain working with full tubs of water is a challenge all in itself,, looking down the road, again, with my setup, i can see that being a problem.

The way those things bust out, looking down the road, is about a week away my friend.:high-five: Gonna be great fun watching this one.

Your OG kush will end up being a beautiful plant.
You will be able to train pretty easily I think.

There is that dutty teamwork I love.
Here we have one on each side.
Others times there will be one below and one above.
Must be nice to sit back for the ride.
With the duttys you can just glide.

Cheers.

Just a drive by.. Hey another thing about those small containers for a DWC system is your food levels and ph fluctuations. From what I hear they go all over the place with a smaller reservoir. Looking good my friend,, Keepem Green

cheers friends,, woody,, great info friend,, thanks fer every bit,,i am noticing ph fluctuations already, as in i was wondering about my plant being a bit droopy looking,, and took till this morning to think about ph,, and when i checked it,, it was in the upper sixes,, where it is supposed to drift up to,, but i gotta remember to adjust, more, diligently, without forgetting, make a note silly, write it down

i fixed it now,, with vinegar,, i use vinegar for lowering the ph of all my watering water,, here's to thinkin it's ok fer dwc,, i sure will find out soon cuz it's done , low fives now,, oh, i did change about half the water too,,

and the root mass is expanding exponentially,, roots outa roots now,, so far so good

i have a weeks holiday in mexico commin up soon,, so this experiment may or may not survive till then,, but i am going to do a run with this idea i think,, i can make it work, maybe, i think,,

P1160975.JPG

whenever i plant a plant into a big pot,, like the one there,, maybe odd that i call a one gallon pot a 'big' pot but it is the largest size i use for planting,, but i digress,,

whenever i uppot to a one gallon, i tag the pot with a duct tape tag with scribbles and useless info,, like the tag shown there in that huge pot.

P11700251.JPG

i save all those tags,,

this is the door panel to my flower room,, nearly from the beginning i have stuck the old ones on here

i suppose there are some out there that might see this as a 'wall of shame'

but this'n here panel aint never no wall of shame
this'n here panel says that i got least a little game
this'n here panel deserves and demands a more righteous name
'wall of game it is', yep,, there ya go,, my 'wall of game'
tho it's actually a door so this verse is lame

anyhoo, the panel collection is ever growing,, cheers

well then,, i can accommodate,,:high-five:

P1170028.JPG

from no roots hanging below the pot to this,, in four days,, and today not over yet,, three and a half only

impresses me anyway

and since i fixed the ph,, the leaves were noticeably less droopy within an hour,, quite remarkable to see such rapid affects,,

an educational experience to say the least

and above,,

still_growing2.jpg

quite a bit bigger than last pic,,

P11700142.JPG

I love the look of that Thai. It takes me back to the old days when sativa was about the only weed anyone had. And then the Mexican weed started showing up. Remember paraquat pot? Damn the DEA.

As a student in Thailand I was introduced to Thai sticks (and a lot of other stuff). I remember them being so sticky that you'd almost expect them to stick to the ceiling if you tossed them up there. Good days.

And seeeeeeeeeeds! Everything had seeds! Remember them popping in a rollie or out of your pipe if you missed them? Burning little balls of fire. How many of us had burn holes in our clothes from them? LOL

I love the look of that Thai. It takes me back to the old days when sativa was about the only weed anyone had. And then the Mexican weed started showing up. Remember paraquat pot? Damn the DEA.

As a student in Thailand I was introduced to Thai sticks (and a lot of other stuff). I remember them being so sticky that you'd almost expect them to stick to the ceiling if you tossed them up there. Good days.

And seeeeeeeeeeds! Everything had seeds! Remember them popping in a rollie or out of your pipe if you missed them? Burning little balls of fire. How many of us had burn holes in our clothes from them? LOL

Heya rider,, cheers to you for stoppin by,, can't say as I know the term 'paraquat pot', but not surprising, I never knew the word trichome, sativa, cannabinoid, and a host of others not long ago

The missus and i spent near a year in Texas,, so i possibly know what you mean by the Mexican pot showed up,,, my gosh, how rancid,,, i threw out near a half pound once, first time I saw a border guard with dogs. I did not cry either

That sativa is the finest plant I have grown yet,,

P1160888.JPG

This is what it will look like in about fifteen weeks, iffin I don't mess it up,,i have a nice one in flower now and a couple nice clone plants too,, this strain will be sticking around here for sure

cheers agin friend

Hows things in the garden of dutty? I take it the vinegar has worked well for you?

Indeed,, perky as a real perky thing,, a few perky things come to mind,,

The vinegar seems to be causing no ill affects,, hey, might keep the water cleaner too???

All good today friend, thanks for asking, indeed

Back
Top Bottom