The Corner Where I Relieve Myself Of Some Pent Up Blather

Cool journal nivek. Very interesting. Super lemon haze is top of my list to grow. Im with you on the seedmaking too. Once enough people start making their own, the seed companies will have to drop their prices to compete. Its awsome that you write music. How many good songs can be attributed to marijuana. Subbed man :passitleft:

Cool journal nivek. Very interesting. Super lemon haze is top of my list to grow. Im with you on the seedmaking too. Once enough people start making their own, the seed companies will have to drop their prices to compete. Its awsome that you write music. How many good songs can be attributed to marijuana. Subbed man :passitleft:

Heya nick,, appreciated,, sheesh,, i so want to call ya santa,, or saint or something similar,, must still be in Christmas mode,, eww,, happy you enjoyed my journal,, chime in anytime,, it gets kinda quiet in me labooratoory at times,,

Songwriting was my whole life,, for quite a while,, just loved the intensity of it all,, so emotional,, lotto thinking indeed,, trying to think of a lyric to write quick, from one of my songs,, one sec,,

How bout this one,, opening line from, 'simple Simon says' by, nivek,,

There has become a condition that impares my vision, of what a peaceful world is supposed to be,,
Too many flowers on the graves of our brothers,, too many people not free,,

Not hard to tell where thats Goin,, maybe,, cheers Nicholas,,:Namaste:

The preferred plants around my labooratoory are ones of the female persuasion, no big news there,, a common preference I am sure,, the plants be female, me be male,, so

I feel not the least bit of embarrassment when I manhandle, molest, manipulate, manage, mold, meld, move, massage, molest,and just plain make these plants conform to my most secret desires,, and i know they love it, I think,, they put out the nicest odour when I touch them,, that's love I think,,

And they doth not protest, least not to me,,am I so cruel they would not tell me of their pain,, don't think so,,:Namaste:

But I bend and twist and contort,, and sometimes BREAK

P1160480.JPG

And then I bandage and bind and busily repair the damage I hath wrought ,, is that a word??,, yep, fixed it,,:thumb:

This poor plant nearly lost it's head,, the whole thing,, right at the shoulders,, just a whisker still attached,, no time to photograph my carnage,, had to call 911 right away,, they hung up on me tho,, sheesh

I taped the wound,, best I could and this trooper never missed a beat

It does not look too wilty there but the top is,, poor thing,, no worries tho,, time heals all,,

Cheers

Heya nick,, appreciated,, sheesh,, i so want to call ya santa,, or saint or something similar,, must still be in Christmas mode,, eww,, happy you enjoyed my journal,, chime in anytime,, it gets kinda quiet in me labooratoory at times,,

Songwriting was my whole life,, for quite a while,, just loved the intensity of it all,, so emotional,, lotto thinking indeed,, trying to think of a lyric to write quick, from one of my songs,, one sec,,

How bout this one,, opening line from, 'simple Simon says' by, nivek,,

There has become a condition that impares my vision, of what a peaceful world is supposed to be,,
Too many flowers on the graves of our brothers,, too many people not free,,

Not hard to tell where thats Goin,, maybe,, cheers Nicholas,,:Namaste:

Just because,,

the chorus line is,,

It's never as simple as simple Simon says,

, ha,,:Namaste:

Thats hilarious,, thanks budz,, good laugh,, reps pal,,

When I can I guess, cheers:high-five:

I can't believe I missed this !!!:popcorn:
I'm in Nivek:cheesygrinsmiley: You canuk's have a sick sense of humor, much like us aussie's.
Keep up the entertainment:rofl:

heya neighbour,,:ciao:,, just not next door neighbours is all,, don't know how many times in my life i said i never met an aussie i didn't like,, that is still more or less the case,,:thumb: we do have similar roots,, us nuks just drink more,:party:, now,, hold on,,, i know you are going to say aussies drink more,, we are talkin some pride here,, maybe we can just call it a tie,, :high-five:

glad you popped in chenzi,, cheers

my vegetative state has nearly elected me out of office for not introducing them,, to my journal and to y'all,, :hmmmm:

the veg side of my labooratoory is in full production,, :thumb:,, for the moment,, i might just have all the plants necessary to refuel my flower room,, for the next six weeks or so,,, :slide:

one must be vigilant, indeed, , never a dull moment,,, be like a hot air balloon pilot,, think way ahead,, react slightly ahead,, then pop the cork,,:;):

P1160520.JPG

this is another 'sandy plant', named after the woman who shall remain nameless,, a big floppy eared dumbo,, just the right size for dutty and dutty too to get some bulb tanning in,, they love that,,;),,

P1160521.JPG

not even sure why i put this pic in, near the same,, just impresses me it do,, three more weeks veg,, will be a monster,, and will require heavy defoliation in the veg room to fit,, oh well,, cuz i have been leaving more leaves on up till flowering,, plants bigger i think,, so far,, preliminary report only,,

the leaf damage is all perty much from me ,, and my abuse,, poor thing,, :sorry:

P1160522.JPG

the three amigos back there,, all lemon haze,, all clones,, all near the same age,, tho some took better than others,, two of em will go to flower early because i have the empty spaces,, one will get in line for full veg growth,, just love lemon haze,, mmmmm, the smell,,

P1160517.JPG

my other studio buddy was a bit annoyed at not getting on the web too,, dotti,, pdot for short,, mr slate crashed there too,,, mods,, please,, that is my labooratoory back there,, and mj smoke in the air,, see it??

i have so much hair in my buds,, ha

P1160518.JPG

two brand new lemon haze clones,, these will keep the flower room full about six weeks from now,, fingers crossed,,:clap:

and my 'clone dome',, with the two new clones,, my beercan solo cup entry,, fingers crossed again,, old gnarly fingers,, it hurts a bit,, sheesh,,:bongrip::bongrip:

P1160519.JPG

and two seeds i planted that just came out of the lemon haze i pollinated,, a lower bud and the seeds are slightly green, so might not pop,, an experiment more or less,, just 'have' to see,, asap,, now,,

and that's it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that's it.

oh my,, i feel so bad now,, bad dad,,

my afghani 'should be female' hermie seed,, so cute,, showin it all there,, no holding back with this one,,

P1160523.JPG

that is it,, cheers

that is a pretty cat :circle-of-love:

alltho be careful with it my friend, if she fondles around with plants too much it might bring some nasty bug or something and next thing you know the whole crop is dead. Indoors plants arent very tolerant when it comes down to diseases.

that is a pretty cat :circle-of-love:

alltho be careful with it my friend, if she fondles around with plants too much it might bring some nasty bug or something and next thing you know the whole crop is dead. Indoors plants arent very tolerant when it comes down to diseases.

heya bro,, cheers my far off friend,, appreciate the concern, :thanks:,,pdot says she appreciates the love,,girls,, ya know? the two cats, for whatever reason, go no where near the plants,, maybe they don't like the light? i have very close lights,, anyhooo, they do, however, like to hang there with me,, they sleep a lot in there,, whilst i paint and such,, i think they like the smell and the smoke,, i smoke in there,, a lot,, ha,, me cats be stoner cats i think,, :smokin::smokin::oops:,,ha,,i sure get hair in me buds tho,, ah well,, they be worth it,, cheers bro,,:ciao:

btw love your labeling:thanks:

heya again,, again,, my far off friend,, the labels,, thanks,, they have evolved into that,, i actually really like them for another reason i use them for,, wallpaper,,

P1160524.JPG

that is the removable door from my flower room,, my 'trophy' wall, so to speak,, haha:high-five:

i only started doing this with the labels kinda recently, and my goal now is to fill er up.. the door i mean,, ,, if my labooratoory ran perfectly efficient,, which it don't, of course,, but if it did, with seven flower spaces,, i would theoretically, harvest a new plant every eight days,, so,, the door will slowly be overcome with joy,

thanks again for poppin in,,

, cheers veinz,,:thanks::ciao:

Wow just read all of the thread awesome journal dude :D.
So glad you pop into mine to give me tips.
Canada eh? love you guys you and the Aussies are the the dudes who I would roll with If asked.
You kinda remind me of us Brits :D.

Hey there Nivek my Canadian friend hope all is well in your sphere of sensation :).

@Monkeygun cannabis is indeed related to catnip, and mint, and hops, thats all I know of, when I have a male to toss out or defoliate I always save a bit for my Bengal House cat, I think if I give him some now and then it stops him from learning how to get into my space and satisfies there notorious curiosity that sometimes kills cats, as the saying goes :)

cats are indeed attracted to this herb, last summer when i grew outdoors i went outside one day only to find a glaring of cats laying around my trees :laughtwo:

they were chilling under its shadows and occasionally take a small bite off some fan leaf :rofl:

i dont think they got high or anything, just digged the smell i guess. I like cats cause they're very peculiar :)

cats are indeed attracted to this herb, last summer when i grew outdoors i went outside one day only to find a glaring of cats laying around my trees :laughtwo:

they were chilling under its shadows and occasionally take a small bite off some fan leaf :rofl:

i dont think they got high or anything, just digged the smell i guess. I like cats cause they're very peculiar :)

Heya brother,,:ciao:

Trees eh?? Got any pics of those?? Love to see em,, summer must be nice there, sure is in the movies,, nice here too,, but no movies,, :cheer:

Me cats is me pals,, the big one is just plain friendly,, and iffin one treats em nice,, they love to hang with ya,, ours do,, big one is friendly and the little one makes me smile,, tiny squeek for a meow, sometimes nothin comes out,, gets me every time,,:;):

Cheers bro,,:Namaste:
Hey there Nivek my Canadian friend hope all is well in your sphere of sensation :).

@Monkeygun cannabis is indeed related to catnip, and mint, and hops, thats all I know of, when I have a male to toss out or defoliate I always save a bit for my Bengal House cat, I think if I give him some now and then it stops him from learning how to get into my space and satisfies there notorious curiosity that sometimes kills cats, as the saying goes :)

Heya xl,, all is indeed well,, just spent a couple of hours in the forest, in the snow, on snowshoes, just me and the missus,, no cats,, though i know for a fact there is a cougar in the area we were just in,, it did not eat us,,, this time....:thanks:, cougar,,

I grew some outdoors last summer too and my cats never went near em,, guess they get their fix in me studio,, haha

Please come again xl, anytime,, tell me about yer 'sphere of sensation', would love to hear,,:Namaste:

Wow just read all of the thread awesome journal dude :D.
So glad you pop into mine to give me tips.
Canada eh? love you guys you and the Aussies are the the dudes who I would roll with If asked.
You kinda remind me of us Brits :D.

Heya monk, cheers pal,,:high-five:thanks for slidin by,, great to have ya,, :welcome:

I agree, course, not surprising, really, not even that we have the same roots,, we have to,, cuz y'all is the roots,, ha:high-five:

Aussies too, lotto similarities,, always felt a kinship of some sort,, things changin now tho,, of course, I am getting older, so, I have more time to have seen things change,, getting older is so cool,, :cheer:

Would love to chat monk, anytime, anything,, cheers:Namaste:

Heya brother,,:ciao:

Trees eh?? Got any pics of those?? Love to see em,, summer must be nice there, sure is in the movies,, nice here too,, but no movies,, :cheer:

Me cats is me pals,, the big one is just plain friendly,, and iffin one treats em nice,, they love to hang with ya,, ours do,, big one is friendly and the little one makes me smile,, tiny squeek for a meow, sometimes nothin comes out,, gets me every time,,:;):

Cheers bro,,:Namaste:

haha yea cats are pretty chill :)

unfortunately i dont have any pictures of them full grown, just the ones i snapped 2 weeks into it. Very weird summer and lot of things going on i lost all the good pictures from my memory card :straightface:

this is the only ghetto backyard extremely urban with natural soil picture i got:

DSC0026311.JPG

i didnt expect them to be good but turned out great :) i guess soil thats "virgin" and hasnt grown anything has a lot to offer

Back
Top Bottom