The Corner Where I Relieve Myself Of Some Pent Up Blather

Nivek, you have yourself a wonderful set-up and an entertaining journal!
As a Kiwi, and travelling in our blood when we are young, I had the opportunity once to work in the Okanagan at a cherry farm during the summer (Organic, small family farm). It was one of the best summers of my life and I would compare it to that movie "the beach" but on a cherry farm next to a lake hahah. I then had the opportunity to witness Canadian powder for a full ski season and during the next summer drove in my van from Montana in the states, through the rockies and all the way up to the Yukon/Alaska and back down to Vancouver. Canada is one of the most amazing places I have been and where you live has a very special place in my heart, being where I started my journey back then. I met the most amazing people and made lifelong friends because of that trip, both Canadians and other travellers.

So keep up the great work on your projects and I will be watching, and most of all enjoy that wonderful country - it is truly good for the soul!

Cheers! :thumb:

Indeed budz,,could not agree more,, that is till one calls an aussie a kiwi,, or a kiwi an aussie,, seems to rile em up a bit,, think the rugby world cup still has em all excited,, still buzzing down dere,,, where I live, it is a summer 'and' winter playground,, just like aussie and kiwi land,, so we sees a lotto Aussies and kiwis round here,, when winter here, summer there, etc,, they ski and swim,, we do too,, how odd indeed,,

Nivek, you have yourself a wonderful set-up and an entertaining journal!
As a Kiwi, and travelling in our blood when we are young, I had the opportunity once to work in the Okanagan at a cherry farm during the summer (Organic, small family farm). It was one of the best summers of my life and I would compare it to that movie "the beach" but on a cherry farm next to a lake hahah. I then had the opportunity to witness Canadian powder for a full ski season and during the next summer drove in my van from Montana in the states, through the rockies and all the way up to the Yukon/Alaska and back down to Vancouver. Canada is one of the most amazing places I have been and where you live has a very special place in my heart, being where I started my journey back then. I met the most amazing people and made lifelong friends because of that trip, both Canadians and other travellers.

So keep up the great work on your projects and I will be watching, and most of all enjoy that wonderful country - it is truly good for the soul!

Cheers! :thumb:

Heya breezy,, very nice post indeed,, so nice to hear a bit of non mj content,, so appreciated,, gives you a bit o substance,, a little form 'and' function,, thanks,, alas, I have yet to make it down under anything, cept my blankies at night,, i am not a big fan of airlines either, so i need to find me a big boat to make it there,, a dream I guess,, i still dream,,

Interesting point,, i was not born here, the okanagan, I am a Vancouver islander,, but,, my first taste of the okanagan was picking cherries at an orchard in oliver,, South okanagan,, never ever saw cherries so big,, or so many,, great memory,,

The okanagan is still much like you left it,, bit growed up and better roads, but the rest the same,, wonderful place indeed,, keep that memory, please,,

Enjoyed the chat,, please,, chime in anytime,, anytime at all,, cheers

Breezy, please, another comment,,, the snow,,this winter so far, half way through the season,, the best year ever round here,, no snow anywhere else in North America nearly,, but tons here,, was snowshoeing in it yesterday,, georgeous indeed,, :Namaste:

Breezy, please, another comment,,, the snow,,this winter so far, half way through the season,, the best year ever round here,, no snow anywhere else in North America nearly,, but tons here,, was snowshoeing in it yesterday,, georgeous indeed,, :Namaste:

Yes I have been reminded from some of my friends who were smart enough to stay in that lovely part of the world! Amazing snow this year. You say you area from the Vancouver Island area. I had the chance while I was in Canada to get out there too.. not for the surfing on the West but for the smaller internal islands near Quandra (?) (out of Campbell River). Absolutely amazing! I'm not religious but I understand what "gods country" means now! Salmon, Dolphins (hundreds!), killer whales, sea-lions.... even saw a cougar!

Oh and you are 100% right on the rugby and not mixing us up! I learnt quickly how to distinguish between an American accent and a Canadian - its the same big brother vs little brother mentality perhaps... important to keep one's identity haha.

:thumb:

Yeat,, Heya,, most welcome my friend,, no need to reinvent the wheel to get a rep,, just need to post a nice post sometimes,, enough for me anyway:high-five:

Cheers to ya and,, y'll come back now ya heaya,,:thanks:

heya ws,, glad you asked my friend,, :thanks:

cuz,, issues,, i have issues,, i have had issues in the past and i still have em,, issues,, aaarrggghhh

i discovered another hermie plant in my flower room,, frustrating to say the least,, my 'sandy plant' has lost it's girly figure and is throwing out unladylikes,, bad girl/wierdo.

no one to blame but me,, i tried blaming the cats, but to no avail,, they just did not seem to get what i was telling them,, cats,, hmmm,:hmmmm:

light,, the best friend of marijuana plants,, they love light,, it's enlightening to them,, except at night,, when things should be dark,, light becomes the enemy,, bad light,,

my issue,,, i knew i had it too,, lazy ass,,, i thot i had the light leaks down enough,,, silly me,,:goof::goof:

well,, it 'was' my issue,,, i spent all weekend light proofing my flower room,,, :bigblush:,,i spent many minutes this weekend in the pitch black of my flower room,, tho it was not pitch black when i first got me missus to lock me in there,, light leaks galore,,

not now though,, sealed, signed off on and delivering me a great nights sleep, knowing my flower room is dark,,,

second issue,, clones,,, or lack there of,,, clones,,, me having a heck of a time with me clones,,, really need to get a bubble cloner built,, the next project indeed,,

one great subject tho,, the smoke report for the last lemon haze plant,,, WOW,,,:cheer::party:

it's good,,,

P1160497.JPG

this haul turned out to be the best smoke i have grown,,,

heads above the last lemon haze plant i had grown,, shoulders above the one before that,,

perhaps the more experienced can comment,, please,, this smoke is totally different than the last plant,, same plants/strain,., super lemon haze,,,

this plant is quite a bit more potent,, and has a different taste as well,, very peppery,, lemon pepper i guess,,

same plant,, but this one grown much bigger and maybe better?? could that alone account for the improvements?? hope so,, :cheer:

P1160534.JPG

dutty really enjoyed the fruits of his labour,, just a kid at heart,, what kid does not like playing in a pile of grass,, ha,,:high-five:

this plant produced 37.5 grams of bud,, just like in the pic,, no stalk at all,, 40% humidity,, just like i likes it,, and still the two pollinated branches on the ma plant,,,,,

that is near double the last haul from a super lemon haze plant for me,, quite a step up indeed,, can i keep it goin?? gonna try for sure,,

very happy with the results of that plant,,, now to eliminate hermies,,,

if a hermie shows itself in me flower room,, it WILL NOT be from light leaks,, what else??? cold air,, aargh,,

cheers for now friends,, off to work for a bit,, chat later,, :byebye:

Glad you got your shit sorted out Nivek!

Sure can be frustrating when we're making these kinds of adjustments so far in. But, don't let it go to your head. Shit happens, I wear a helmet. It has a little chin strap on it. Should I stumble and bump my head, it doesn't come off.

I have a feeling these little problems are part of the fun?

Top of the morning to you friend!

Glad you got your shit sorted out Nivek!

Sure can be frustrating when we're making these kinds of adjustments so far in. But, don't let it go to your head. Shit happens, I wear a helmet. It has a little chin strap on it. Should I stumble and bump my head, it doesn't come off.

I have a feeling these little problems are part of the fun?

Top of the morning to you friend!

heya pidger,, fun indeed,,, keeps us on our toes it do,, ha,, my toes hurt,, owch,, all the best pidger,,, chat soon,, gotta run,,

Nivek my son, you have sweat ass lookn budz there, wow congrats!:thumb::party::party::adore::jawdropper::yahoo::circle-of-love: Must be all that Honey Brown you drink and "repurpose" for your ladies...... The next geatest beauty trick!:thumb: But I don't think my old lady would fall for it..... Again! Hahah Love it man, thanks for all you bring to this wonderful website :420::love: and thanks for the help and inspiration!

excellent chop my friend :Namaste:

sounds like my kind of smoke :smokin:

Nivek my son, you have sweat ass lookn budz there, wow congrats!:thumb::party::party::adore::jawdropper::yahoo::circle-of-love: Must be all that Honey Brown you drink and "repurpose" for your ladies...... The next geatest beauty trick!:thumb: But I don't think my old lady would fall for it..... Again! Hahah Love it man, thanks for all you bring to this wonderful website :420::love: and thanks for the help and inspiration!

about as pleasant a post as i have seen,, must say,, thank you kindly budz,, :thanks:

i hear ya,, me missus is not the biggest fan of me methods,:bigblush:, heehee,, but,,she absolutely is the biggest fan of the results they bring,, and let's face it,,

if the whole world used urine as a fertilizer,, :thumb:,, all of the worlds problems would be solved,, all of em,, cept soggy bread,,nuttin worse than that,, indeed,,

you are more than welcome for any and every tiny bit of pleasure my teeny corner provides y'all with,, cheers budz,, :Namaste:

excellent chop my friend :Namaste:

sounds like my kind of smoke :smokin:

heya brother,, cheers my friend,, i am gonna save a little bit just on the off chance you pop in one day,, for real,, who knows,, ?? i never say never,,really,, i never do,, ha,:winkyface:

Great job. Dutty getting dutty too.:goodjob::passitleft:

P1160534.JPG

down and dutty indeed,, cheers jim,, nice to see you meander through,, :thanks:

well my sandy plant just had to get a lopping today,, just had to,, me teeny veg room was being overrun by her ears,,:sorry:

P1160536.JPG

as usual dutty and dutty too had to get in the photo,, climbed right to the top they did,, all by themselves,, well,, :bigblush::bigblush:,, oops,, well,, not really by themselves,,, :passitleft:,, ha,, they helped each other,,,

quite possibly the biggest leaves i have grown indoors,, about half the plant will disappear shortly,, now sandy will never hear me coming when i sneak in late,, ha:cheer:

Please forgive me for taking so much time to get here, nivek -- this is the most magical thread! Man, I love your style ...

And cats and cannabis and the Commonwealth are three of my favourite things :)

My dad lived on Lasqueti Island for a long, long time, until his death in the 1990s. Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands are sacred ground for me. Good weed country, too :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom