The Corner Where I Relieve Myself Of Some Pent Up Blather

A true character you are Nivek. Love the grow set ups. I surely need to build me one of them multi level " cfl hotels" for starting clones and seedlings. A "high rise" hi rise! :goodjob: :thumb: :Namaste:

A true character you are Nivek. Love the grow set ups. I surely need to build me one of them multi level " cfl hotels" for starting clones and seedlings. A "high rise" hi rise! :goodjob: :thumb: :Namaste:

logger,, heya,, have seen your name around and wanted to say heya,, cheers,, tell ya why,, my bro in law supercharges chain saws for the pros,, real interesting,, bores em out,, i think the combustion chamber,, 17k rpm?? nuts,,:high-five:

kind of you to drop in and even kinder to say kind things, kinda cool kinda,, anyway,, me system is working for me so far,, improving all the time,, who knows what morphs out next,, :scratchinghead:

any suggestions,, ha:high-five:,,:thanks:

:popcorn::popcorn::cheer::cheer::Namaste: Hey buddy just checkn up on Niv and his kids ( green AND fur babies):thumb::love: Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, stay green my friend:volcano-smiley:

cheers buds,, all good pal,, sadly neglecting my online friends,, :Namaste:, and my journal,, :sorry:,, me labooratoory is running surprisingly well at the moment,, no empty spots and proper backup for the next slot in the flower room to come up,, ten days or so,,

i did make some changes to the bubble cloner,, i took the duct tape off and replace with aluminum tap, and started new clones as the last showed nothing to me,, nothing,, punks,, new clones and something new as well,, some willow water in the bucket solution,, took some willow tips and blended them with water and put some juice in the reservoir,, :thumb:,, willow contains the chemicals that most rooting powders are made from,, so i read, many times,,

keep you posted on any results,, cheers budz,, chat soon,, your place or mine pal,, :Namaste:

Have a wonderful day the the missus, things are running smoothly and looking amazing!:thumb:

My initial thoughts reading the first page of Nivecks journal:

This guy is quite the character, I suspect he dabbled in his share of psychedelics in his day. Probably still drives a VW bus.
Don't take much advice from this guy, HE PEES ON HIS PLANTS!!!

Todays thoughts on Nivecks journal:

This guy is quite the character, I suspect he dabbled in his share of psychedelics in his day. Probably still drives a VW bus.
Consider peeing on your plants, this guy obviously knows what he's doing.

yeat,, sorry for the delay to respond,, just getting over the shock of you thinking i know anything at all,, i know nothing,,, nothing,, :rollit:

the psychedelics, well,, funny,, my son thinks and has said on numerous occasions,, similar comments,, ha,, funny,, real funny,, specially from my son,, he actually knows me quite well,, he says similar,, ha,, but,,

i never did,, near never,, never did it for me,, never really got off on any, the two, three times i tried, ok, four,, possibly five,, :hmmmm:

sure smoked a lotto pot tho,, let me tell ya,, still do,, oh ya,, but ,,, :slide:,, way better pot now,, :cheer:

the vw bus,, my first car ever was a 56 vw bug,,,, dang yeat,, you were only one letter off,, coolest thing ever, that bug,,, closest i ever got to a bus,, tho me and the missus did an extensive multi year travel adventure towing our lodgings the whole way,, we never took a vw bus, but,, this is true,, our very first discussions regarding what we would drive on this adventure,, our first discussion was a vw bus,, ha,, cheers friend,, :thanks:

well,, in a labooratoory,, when one is experimenting,, one never knows whether one is one or one is two,, :hmmmm:, no, hang on,, wrong thought thread, :sorry:, when one is experimenting,,one never knows what the results might be, if there will even be any results, or maybe one will create something that destroys the whole world,, or better yet,, :laugh:,, one might discover something to save the whole world,, :partyboy:,,

so i had some results from my pollination experiment,, extremely exciting result indeed,,

i pollinated two different plants, with,, two different pollens,, some of the pollinations i am a bit more positive as to who pollinated what, where, when and why

the two pollinated plants were a super lemon haze and a jack herer otto,, and the two pollinaters were an afghani and my sandy plant

so, without further ado,,

P1160570.JPG

the jack herer auto,, not many seeds but beauties, each and every one,:circle-of-love:, these have me very excited,, mostly to see if they will be autos also,, one is already in the dirt,, i need to know this,, now please,, :bong:

dutty and dutty too are just so funny,, they crack me up,, oh,, can i say crack here??:bitingnails:,, unbelievably gentle with the seeds,, the softest hands,,

P1160571.JPG

dutty,, you can suffocate that way,, kids,, geez,,

and thiese from the lemon haze,, many more seeds here,, the right one,, the bigger ones, notice that? they are purposely pollinated and grown out till ripe,, the others are almost accidents, sorta,, trampy lemon haze,, couldn't keep er knickers on:bigblush::winkyface:

but a total success,, all round,, :cheer::cheer::party:

and a party is right,, least there will be when the missus gets home,, right dutty?? :bongrip::rollit::ganjamon::hippy::slide::smokin::lot-o-toke::passitleft:

P1160577.JPG

Hey Nivek, you were asking about what could be causing some of your plants to hermie? I wanted to pass along something I discovered using cfl's one night. I was messing around with my plants at the time the cfl lights went off for the night. As I was standing there staring at the bulbs after they shut off, because they looked cool, one of them "FLASHED" like a flash bulb. I thought i was trippin, then about a minute later it did it again, and so on. I replaced the bulb with the bad ballast :Namaste:

Hey Nivek, you were asking about what could be causing some of your plants to hermie? I wanted to pass along something I discovered using cfl's one night. I was messing around with my plants at the time the cfl lights went off for the night. As I was standing there staring at the bulbs after they shut off, because they looked cool, one of them "FLASHED" like a flash bulb. I thought i was trippin, then about a minute later it did it again, and so on. I replaced the bulb with the bad ballast :Namaste:

really,, hmmmm,,, that is a new,, and a good one,, thanks so much,, it really could be something so simple,, guess i need to spend the night in my flower room soon,, sheesh,, gonna be a rough sleep,, aargh,,

hey dean,, cheers, and thank you for the tip,, a good one indeed,, :thanks:

Congratulations Nivek. Gunna be awesome to see the plants YOU bread. :bravo: :adore: it's such a great skill to have, I hope one day I can do the same.

Things are good in the labooratoory! Dutty and Dutty look like they're having to much fun. You'll have to crack the whip and get them back to work! :rofl:

Its been a very busy week for me at work and have fallen behind on the updates in my journal but I did some experimenting myself... have tried supercropping 1 plant and heavily tying down the other after the stretch in flower. And took a heap of clones in the veg room. Busy busy busy. Thanks for making my day with your photos. Your journal is such a place of happiness. And you're a fantastic host. Happy weekend my friend :passitleft:

how are you buddy :ciao: always a pleasure to stop by your place my friend

your little are workers there are putting to work, you must feel like santa in there :rofl:

cheers

Hey, nivek! Your laboratory is working well, especially with your helpers :)

CONGRATS ON THE SEEDS! WOW! Well done ...

Psychedelics are interesting, not that I've had much experience with them. A little acid dropped at work in the library, that sort of thing :) My drug of choice has always been cannabis, beyond alcohol or anything else out there. And you're so right, the stuff we get now (and the stuff we grow) is SO MUCH STRONGER now!

Although I've had some pretty trippy experiences on cannabis (especially edibles) lately. Amazing. Really mind expanding.

Anyway, I'm rambling -- your garden looks great and I love spending some time here with you and your helpers and your plants :)

Have a great day!

Hey nivek can I ask you about your use of urine...? How long can you store it? What concentration/dilution rates? When do you apply to seedlings/plants? Is it a good nitrogen source for flowering? Do the duttys pitch in? They're a good size to pee in the pots without disturbing the surface of the soil too much.... I guess they don't produce too much. Get them onto beer; plenty of pee then...
Cheers!

Congratulations Nivek. Gunna be awesome to see the plants YOU bread. :bravo: :adore: it's such a great skill to have, I hope one day I can do the same.

Things are good in the labooratoory! Dutty and Dutty look like they're having to much fun. You'll have to crack the whip and get them back to work! :rofl:

Its been a very busy week for me at work and have fallen behind on the updates in my journal but I did some experimenting myself... have tried supercropping 1 plant and heavily tying down the other after the stretch in flower. And took a heap of clones in the veg room. Busy busy busy. Thanks for making my day with your photos. Your journal is such a place of happiness. And you're a fantastic host. Happy weekend my friend :passitleft:

heya ws,, speaking of falling behind on journaling,, well, guilty as charged right here,, :sorry:

unseasonably busy at work myself, painting, life, me cats, you know,, they all get in my way at times,, sheesh,,

dutty and dt,, i call dutty too dt now, just lazy is all, they thank you for interest in their work habits,, i won't mention what they said about your telling em to get back to work,, :;):

they have been taking a bit of a break from the cameras lights,, too much pressure to perform maybe,, not sure,, we are conversing about it now,,

cheers to your kind words ws,, we'all send our best,, :Namaste:

P1140941.JPG

how are you buddy :ciao: always a pleasure to stop by your place my friend

your little are workers there are putting to work, you must feel like santa in there :rofl:

cheers

cheers bac atcha brother,, always a pleasure to have you visit,,:thanks:,,

dutty and dt are invaluable ,, in so many ways,, true hearts of plastic gold they have,, we are starting to talk adoption,, we'll see,, cheers bro, back atcha again,, ,, :Namaste:

Hey, nivek! Your laboratory is working well, especially with your helpers :)

CONGRATS ON THE SEEDS! WOW! Well done ...

Psychedelics are interesting, not that I've had much experience with them. A little acid dropped at work in the library, that sort of thing :) My drug of choice has always been cannabis, beyond alcohol or anything else out there. And you're so right, the stuff we get now (and the stuff we grow) is SO MUCH STRONGER now!

Although I've had some pretty trippy experiences on cannabis (especially edibles) lately. Amazing. Really mind expanding.

Anyway, I'm rambling -- your garden looks great and I love spending some time here with you and your helpers and your plants :)

Have a great day!

heya gg,, welcome again,, ,, :passitleft:,,

' A little acid dropped at work in the library, that sort of thing ',, hmmm, that gets my imagination working overtime,,, that could be such an interesting place to be in wonderland, indeed,, there is a movie in that concept there,, or a book,, ,,:popcorn:

i really gotta work on making edibles,, only ever simple cookies and butter made from leaves,, i need to buck up and use some decent bud,, a real test,, i am mad at myself now,, ok, just slightly annoyed then,, i will do it,, soon,, thanks gg,, :thanks:

thanks on the seeds,, i am excited about them too,, and have some growing already,, update coming,,

peace to you and yours,, till later,, cheers,,

Hey nivek can I ask you about your use of urine...? How long can you store it? What concentration/dilution rates? When do you apply to seedlings/plants? Is it a good nitrogen source for flowering? Do the duttys pitch in? They're a good size to pee in the pots without disturbing the surface of the soil too much.... I guess they don't produce too much. Get them onto beer; plenty of pee then...
Cheers!

heya santb, cheers to ya,, :welcome:

you may ask, never a problem at all, never,, and i will gladly answer, anything at all,, nearly,, :Namaste:

re: urine as a fertilizer,, firstly,, lotto info on the use of urine as a fertilizer,, the concept would absolutely save the world,, one pee at a time,, but,, just too much 'eww' factor built in,, oh well,, still, it could be done,, the world i mean,, saved by pee,,

never use straight urine,, certain death,, straight it's like heroin to the plant,, bad heroin,, it must be diluted, for general watering for my veg plants, i use nothing but a one to fifteen solution,, adjusted ph down because the urine is high ph,, i use vinegar to ph down,, takes a surprising amount of vinegar,, that for veg plant watering,,

for flowering plants,, nitrogen,, which is what urine is full of,, think bone meal,, urine has near the exact same properties,, so for flowering,, not so much nitrogen is needed,, so, i dilute half again,, about one to thirty or so,, ,, and like any fertilizer, the last two weeks of a flowering plant gets only pure water,,

foliar spray, this is where the urine shines,, the plants just love it,, never the slightest leaf issues at all, except they grow too big,, for foliar spray,, i very heavily dilute,, till the water just shows the tiniest change of colour,, that is all for the foliar spray,, and,, no spray in the flower room, none,, just veg plants,,,,

and then for me i dilute even more,, barely perceptible,,, ha,, eeewwwwww, grossss,, just kidding,, none for me, honest,, :Namaste:

there is a smallish odour associated with the use of urine,, might not be for everyone,, understandable,, workin for me tho,, for now,, my, ever so slight, organic contribution to the world,,

as for dutty and dt,, they have been warned about peeing directly onto the plants,, well, warned is not the right word,, we discussed the reasoning behind the pee ban,, they understand as well,, but they are kids afterall,, and boys too,, we best chat about it again,,

cheers santb,, appreciate yer interest,, :Namaste:

well, as neglectful and the dutties and i have been, journal wise, :sorry:, such is certainly not the case in me labooratoory,, where nothing gets in the way of the constant progression,,

funny how the long process of watching a plant grow from seed to maturity,, funny that it does not seem like such a long long time anymore,, like it used to,, maybe all the activity, several plants all at differing stages, right from babies to stick a fork in it,, oh my,, not the babies,, no forks in babies,, none,, :thumb:

and more plants under me belt, near old hat now,, ha,, never,, :high-five:

well my pollination experiment was a success, as i boasted and posted about, and, of course,, what good are seeds if they are not in the ground?? well, actually,, plenty good about seeds not in the ground, but for this point,, what good are they?

P1160586.JPG

so this is a jack herer auto, afghani cross,, gonna see what she be,, soon enough,,:cheer:,, i am so hoping this will be an auto as well,, i did not get many jack seeds,, but enough for my immediate futures outdoor needs, iffin they be autos,, needs autos for outdoors,, fingers crossed,,

P1160587.JPG

this little one a lemon haze and afghani cross,, what fun this be,, :party:

i have plenty of these seeds, so here is wanting this to be decent bud,, :goodluck:

and lastly, for now,, my solo cup challenge entrant, doing just fine,, slowly givin er,,

P1160589.JPG

and thanks to whoever fixed the firefox photo upload issue,, well done,, cheers for now,,:Namaste:

I like it. Dutty doin some loggin. Does he do any subcontractor work?? lolz. Have a happy Saturday Nivek my friend :thumb:

cheers stihl,, i promise,, you as well,, ,, ya,, 17k rpm,, :high-five:

dutty works, least when he is rewarded he do,, he is kinda bossy to dt as well,, sometimes i think he is a bit too hard,,

just one more photo to show how nice a plant these lemon haze / afghani crosses are turning out to be,, this could actually be one of two potential crosses,, lemon haze for sure,, the parent plant,, and the father could be an afghani or maybe my sandy plant,, not positive,, but a fine plant,, maybe will be able to tell by the outcome,, time, and only time,, will tell,

P1160590.JPG

beautifully compact, so far,, three nodes in about an inch of stalk,, cool,, afghani (or sandy plant) looking leaves,, much wider than lemon haze,, interesting as heck,, :cheer:

:Namaste:

oh, yes, that's pipe ash in there,, feeding itself to itself,, cannibalism, forced,, ha

Back
Top Bottom