C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

It's the most stressful and frustrating time of my life.

If anyone knows anybody with a tier 1 or 2 application or license I'm interested in investing cash, gear,genetics,knowledge and mass amounts of time.

I'm also looking to buy one outright or I may need to wait till the reissue.

It sounds extremely frustrating down there. When you said you were taking on the Pestilence I figured you meant the plant strain, not some other pestilence.

Hang in there DP, I'm pulling for you. You do know it will happen because you have the drive, knowledge and the means.

Have you heard of any law suits against the new MMJ law?

Sounds frustrating for sure! Still beats living in a non legal state though. lol

I'm pulling for you bud. Hell, if FL doesn't pass in 2016, maybe I'll move up and convince you to higher me. lol

I'd hire you. I need to go recreational cause I can help at least 6 people get great jobs. And well I'm ready.

So the Pestelence clones all made it the ones on docs kit rooted in my cloner two days quicker. I took the best 4 (2 hb and 2 hg) have like 6 in a cup with water just chilling got an order for 100 clones so may just throw those in there.

I've switched my soil for house and garden I tried docs and just hp and lucky dog. I chose lucky dog cause its cheap worked well with house and garden and is in bale form and since docs kit ain't going anywhere I wanted uniformity for storage so all bales can store together. Gonna order a half pallet of lucky and a full pallet of hp you see where this is going right? Anyways here's a clone and tonight I'll have a video for this thread.
DSC_39871.JPG

Stuff's going alright over here, just got a new Mars 700W, gonna test it out pretty soon :)

Right on! The one piece of advice I can give is train, train, train the shit out of your plants. The top nugs on my most recent harvest were SOO dense, I'm talking rock status. After I got about 6" down the plant things began to get more airy, not terribly, but definitely noticeable.

Good luck man, I'm sure you and your plants will like it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well Dutty, I've read through all 39 pages of this thread... And I have to say, each page has made me more and more excited to see the results! A side by side smoke report is going to be very interesting indeed.. It's a real bummer an unexpected cold front wiped out c's babies... We could've had an even better comparison!

Side note, sorry to hear about the rec troubles.. I have looked into that for myself for the future and it really seems like Oregon is the choice, if recreation producer is the direction you wanna head...

Hey welcome chefdgreen yeah Oregon is looking nice if we sell the farm I could see us on the north coast. We love Portland art work rebels do all my wife and my tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom