Journal To The Center Of Me Girth

heya agin friends,, cheers to y'all and sunday karma sent.

i have impressed myself with my patience to allow the mama thai/thai stick (mastik) plant to fully ripen. it was weaselcracker who learnded me on the length of time it takes for these sativas to mature,, and it was sweetsue whos information helped me to decide how far to take this thing,, full term, that's the ticket

so ninety one days it is, today,, thirteen weeks, a messa hours and a tonna seconds

i managed to get er out of the screen in one piece, and wow, i am impressed all over again.. simply grand. the execution commences, indeed

P1170112.JPG

this is gonna be fun, will be entered in plant of the month perhaps, just cuz i can

salude

update to follow

first,, :volcano-smiley:

salude friends,, thanks for the comments,, always appreciated, you know that

a few more pics of the harvest yesterday,, simply beyond my expectations,, the largest nugs i have ever actually seen,,

P1170116.JPG

a bowla buds,, ready for a light rinse, and a lynching, or hanging, whichever,,

P1170117.JPG

dutty the ever achiever,, is lovin this one,,

P1170114-1.jpg

will be a few days drying for these mega nugs,, excited indeed,, salude

Ya got ya afew nice donkey dicks a hanging.. Congrats on a great plant.. Man you did real well... Keepem Green

salude agin friends,, y'all are too kind,,

ok, the deed is done, the plant is all jarred up and curing,,

a massive haul by my standards,, very impressive indeed,, close enough to exactly one hundred grams that i am calling it one hundred grams,, my previous record was sixty seven grams, so a marked improvement, oh yes.

three full mason jars, the biggies,, not the biggest, cuz there be some real biggies,, the one quart size, y'all know

this,,

P1170112.JPG

to this

P1170116.JPG

to this

P11701191.JPG

and we end up here,,

P1170121.JPG

that was fun,,

till next time folks,,

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope your sitting pretty having just smoked some of that great looking buddage you just harvested... Happy 420 and Keepem Green

AND I hope you got another growing right now....Tell me when,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

heya agin friends,, cheers to y'all and sunday karma sent.

i have impressed myself with my patience to allow the mama thai/thai stick (mastik) plant to fully ripen. it was weaselcracker who learnded me on the length of time it takes for these sativas to mature,, and it was sweetsue whos information helped me to decide how far to take this thing,, full term, that's the ticket

so ninety one days it is, today,, thirteen weeks, a messa hours and a tonna seconds

Nivek,

Congrats on the harvest... Sativa FTW!

Looks mighty fine!

Love your grow space and all the snow.. not sure how you have all that snow in Texas but I'm sure I missed something...maybe my mind is missing something... I'm sure it is.

Don't forget daylight savings time tomorrow... I forget, what are we "saving"?? .. I'd be cool if we were saving our children or our neighbors children.

Time tho, I was never able to save any time. ??

Back
Top Bottom