C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Hey guys! I've been working my ass off, but now I'm done soooooo I'm back! Can't wait to see what happens here with you 2 growing these girls. I just ordered some seeds myself, mainly for breeding purposes, kens GDP, Humboldt bubbas gift, and rare dankness Scotts og. I'll post a link when I start a journal but won't be til June or July, until then I'll sit back n enjoy this show. Glad to be back!

Happy 420 DP & congratulationd on you fine finish. There must of been some bad a$$ plants there because I know you are a BAD A$$ plant grower. :adore:

Thanks oiler.

So here's the high brix Pestelence s1
DSC_3450.JPG

Here's the House and Garden one on the right
DSC_3400.JPG

Thanks oiler.

So here's the high brix Pestelence s1
DSC_3450.JPG

Here's the House and Garden one on the rightd
DSC_3400.JPG

In most cases, plants grown with the High Brix kit display Sativa type phenotypical expressions, so they often look quite different from their hydro counterparts.

It's hard to tell from that picture, but would you say that's the case? Do the leaves have the same number of blades on both plants?

Ok so I'd have to say yes overall. But not all phenos

My Jillybean I have 3 in your kit and one shows same traits as house and garden runs. So overall I'd say a resounding yes tough. In my environment they grow really right like asparagus in early to mid veg. Once up potted as you see they then bush out horizontal like. Very nice structure

Today I dip your 1 cup and 1 oz method after cat on the Dutch and ed.

Thanks again doc. I swear your customer service blows everything else away. And I'm seeing better results on the Dutch. The ed still is just a rough genetic to long of bloom Window and to airy of traits. I have one outside in the ground I may try the kit on. Should I test soil or is it too late?
I don't really care too much just think it will excel outside

Ok I should be less drastic lol.

7 on the HB out of a lot
And zero on HandG

Mainly 5 on your kit with a few 7.

I'm still confused......

would you say the majority of upper fan leaves are 5 or 7 bladed in the HB? HG?

The "sativafication" from the HB soil usually results in the typical traits, thinner leaves, etc, but also the blade count. If an indica has lots of 9 bladed leaves in hyrdro, it will have mostly 7 bladed leaves in HB, etc.

As long as they're healthy!

Ok so House and Garden has 7 and 5 blade leaves with no 3 blade
Your kit has a few 3 blade ones. No 7 blade.

Hope that was more clear. I don't look back at my posts till later and It's bad at times lol.

Now the kit plant has a few seven blades.

Today I'll post pictures of both Pestelence s1 plants. I'm gonna top both and throw them in the cloner for myself

I think the top off the house and garden I'll switch to high brix. And the top from the kit will go HandG not sure yet but I will have each one marked.

So expect pics in the next few hours.

Back
Top Bottom