C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Darn you guys... Colorado is far too BiPolar sometimes when it comes to weather. We have had a week straight of beautiful days with 70*+ temperatures... all of the flowers are blooming and trees are budding... then BOOM!

Snowstorm and everything is dead again.

Oh well, this state is too awesome for me to really care about the weird weather patterns! :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

Weather just broke here. Taking the 911 up the north cascade highway. Google pics of that I'll be there in the 4s in 1 hr tops. Be home around 330

It's a sweet drive this time of year glad the sun came out I'll shoot a pic of the drive and post in our veggie thread.

What up gentleman ! Very informative thread thx for taking the time.
Dutty seems like u have a lot of exp with diff genetics, what's the stinkiest shit you've grown?
Ur setup is like a goddamn growers amusement park, looks like fun!

The dutch treat treacherous coaster is a great ride

The jilly bean fun house is wicked

don't foget to give your love one some chocolate fondue in the bud tunnel of love..

Probably the white lightning or skunk # 1

but this rks breeding project about to be unveiled has some serious road kill skunk tendencies hopefully

Ok so got busy yesterday did apply GE to the high brix girls.

I've decided even though this is off topic I'm done experimenting was gonna give Los a shot but have no desire to try nor do I care.

So it's docs and house and garden both I'll continue using. Love the tight structure I'm getting out of the kit on my girls in one gallons they grow like spears. As soon as I up pot they take off evenly from there. Potential to be nice dense buds.

I'll never ever ever ever leave house and garden either enough said.

Both will be staples in my grows for the unforeseeable future.

I can not wait for chocobean. I hope there is a list for seeds being drafted somewhere because I would like to ask for a spot! Truly exciting breeding!

I can not wait for chocobean. I hope there is a list for seeds being drafted somewhere because I would like to ask for a spot! Truly exciting breeding!

Its in the works

The RKS project is first and foremost I want that sticky icky we had 20 years ago I also want it smelled 27 miles away

Cannabis Sex Workers Union! Some of my genetics are old school, they have this smell you can not get anywhere else! They grow like machines too, strong, tough, resilient, and resistant. From the days when every bag I bought had seeds in it, I was a seed saver. When I did my breeding I brought some out and mixed those girls in with some specialty bred genetics from modern seedbanks. I still have some seeds from the 90s laying around. I opened one the other day just to check her viability and she is killing it, of course, bigger than my other seedlings started at the same time.

Cannabis Sex Workers Union! Some of my genetics are old school, they have this smell you can not get anywhere else! They grow like machines too, strong, tough, resilient, and resistant. From the days when every bag I bought had seeds in it, I was a seed saver. When I did my breeding I brought some out and mixed those girls in with some specialty bred genetics from modern seedbanks. I still have some seeds from the 90s laying around. I opened one the other day just to check her viability and she is killing it, of course, bigger than my other seedlings started at the same time.

I'm jealous.

Back
Top Bottom