C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

looks like some feathers got ruffled ...? My emails on this thread were pretty unusual...

I'm sure he's using anonymous/randomized IP's.

I don't understand people like that. I wish they'd smoke a bowl and act like decent, stoned folks do....

Agree and Agree. He/she will be very hard if not impossible to stop without putting nonsense in place for all new signups. The best thing we can all do is pretend they doesn't exist and report the bad posts asap.

If you have a chance I'd be interested in how many nodes each plant has, HB vs HnG. I can't tell with the picture, but it seems as if the HB plant has nearly the same number of nodes, just shorter spacing and less foliage.....both extremely good attributes IMO.

I think you have confidence in your product. And you know it inside and out. Your absolutely correct it has 24 nodes well sites and the taller has 24 as well. Lol.

Need an investor.

and heres some upclose much much tighter only giving water next feeding again

DSC_2882.JPG

DSC_2878.JPG

DSC_2877.JPG

second pic was poor my bad

Im a very poor photographer have lil interest in taking pics

Im taking more lol of the other high brix lil ones as we speak

another interesting thing most my high brix one gallons are showing that purple in the stock and leaf base. No heat or environment stress

Is the floor cold perhaps? Even a degree or two will slow down the microbes....and the only way they can get phosphorous is via microbial activity, except for Brix foliar. Definitely give them a shot of that too.

I get purple stems in veg on some strains, but they go bright green in bloom.

They look great, but I'd like to see increase Growth Energy.

Is the floor cold perhaps? Even a degree or two will slow down the microbes....and the only way they can get phosphorous is via microbial activity, except for Brix foliar. Definitely give them a shot of that too.

I get purple stems in veg on some strains, but they go bright green in bloom.

They look great, but I'd like to see increase Growth Energy.

I was leaning towards the soil or brix spray adding the darker hue. Not that its bad! On another note is it counter productive with the brix if one were to increase the perlite in the mix?

Back
Top Bottom