Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

Five White Beans have risen to the top. Another, afghani decided to show....

20150505_214029.jpg

New additions to the panty party, I have an afghani unknown sex, female sugar black rose, female cbd og, and a hopefully female White Bean (a cross between Duttys White Lighting and Jilly Bean) Those new ones might go 12/12 from seed. Trying varieties....and I got a few more ready to break soil...

I will add some of the white bean as well pics coming tomorrow of those.

So of today we are doing
White bean
Thc bomb
Jedi kush
Critical Sensi star
Holy grail kush?????
White chocolate??????
Any others maybe an afghani I should pop???

So of today we are doing
White bean
Thc bomb
Jedi kush
Critical Sensi star
Holy grail kush?????
White chocolate??????
Any others maybe an afghani I should pop???

You don't have to do them all, although space is never a concern for you. I just didn't want to start another thread so I'll lump all my non doc photos here...everyone is up this morning ;)

Seeds for this party of panties has been spread all over

Holy grail kush.
Pineapple express auto
Critical Sensi star
LA affie
U-Pink kush
Candy kush auto

Last but definitely not least.

Stink bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC_3861.JPG
DSC_3862.JPG
DSC_38631.JPG

Oh forgot theres another jedi clone.

I'm soaking a Holy Grail Kush bean,, will be in a rapid rooter soon....

Looooove those rapid rooters,,, awesome gear

Oh, and I realized I popped the choc fondu x White Lightning beans, not the jilly bean x White Lightning ones, stupid stoner.... ;)

So, I've got five chocolate lightnings plants...mmmmm, said my wife when she smelled the area ;)

20150507_055524.jpg

I like chocolate lighting but they're your kids. Speaking of your kids, they got some love on the internet today, check out the video update:

[video]

You said male and female? A while ago you mentioned something about trying to breed/cross some autos for auto seeds. Is that the plan?

I like the vid updates.:popcorn:

No bro, that project probably won't get done this year, this summer. Way to much going on now, although, those things are dwarfs and I've been known to play around with them from time to time.....

Did I ever tell you about the midget I had a blind date with? :byebye:

Happy Friday everyone!! Wooohooooo

Waiting on the Holy Grail

20150508_050414.jpg

Dutty's White chocolate
Dutty's Thee white bean
DSC_3869.JPG

Looks like the candy kush auto, holy grail kush and stink bomb are already popping in the rapid rooter.

Dutty's White chocolate
Dutty's Thee white bean
DSC_3869.JPG

Looks like the candy kush auto, holy grail kush and stink bomb are already popping in the rapid rooter.

Right now the smoke coming from the conclave where Holy Grail Bean resides is black. I will spread the word when the smoke is white.

Back
Top Bottom