Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

My Jedi's didn't make it. :(

I have six of eight looking great, for seedlings. Second true leaves coming up the shoot. Topped them of with soil last night, small fan on them......

2 THC
2 critical
2 deep cheese

20150502_055240.jpg

Only one jedi popped, and it was limping even then. The rest is all good, have a great day everyone!

20150503_093914.jpg

Just realized there were actual panties in the first picture. :laughtwo: If those first pair are boy shorts, you have a good lady. :thumb:

This thread has so much win, panties and Star Wars, every nerds dream.

Anyways. What was I doing here again... Oh yeah, subbed.

Steve, those are my old ladies draws... dogs love them too ;)

Few new additions to the paahty.. not much to show, just seedlings

20150504_101035.jpg

Ok I shall update tomorrow took pics and such 3M and me got jedi seeds coming but I got two in bloom and 2 clones as well!
Critical I've yet to pop been nuts here and knee bad but will tomorrow as well!
THC bomb is looking great!

I'm starting to get pissed either my phone, or Internet sucks. Won't upload the thc bomb bastards or the seed tray that's prepped and ready for critical seeds and others. Damn it.

New additions to the panty party, I have an afghani unknown sex, female sugar black rose, female cbd og, and a hopefully female White Bean (a cross between Duttys White Lighting and Jilly Bean) Those new ones might go 12/12 from seed. Trying varieties....and I got a few more ready to break soil...

That sugar black rose, was that one of Herbies freebies? That name, sugar black rose, damn that just sounds good.

I got that from Dutty, it came as a freebie from a single seed company. ;) I'm looking for a good cbd strain... I hear good things ;)

Back
Top Bottom