The Strongest

Arcata trainwreck huh? is that a strain you crossed or is it avail in seed?

Neither, it's clone only, originated a little south of Arcata, California (Northern California area) grown outdoor's in the 1960's on a hillside close to the town of Honeydew. During the summer it was grown in from seed, there was a trainwreck, hense the name Trainwreck stuck. I always clarify it as Arcata Trainwreck, as it is nothing like GHS Trainwreck and such. It's genetics consist of lowland Thai Sativa, Mexican Sativa, and Afghan (which was the main staple outdoor back in the day for the Pacific Northwest). It's clone only, there's really no seeds right now that compare to the clone, as of yet anyways. Grown outdoors some people can think it's indoor, work's good that way.
Arcata Trainwreck (Early chop under T5 Fluorescents)
2758.jpg

Trainwreck listed for the old-school humboldt strains
2151Trainwreck.jpg

E-32 Trainwreck is somebody's interpretation of the original, they took an Mex/Afghan from Humboldt and crossed it with Thai from a seedbank then. 32 is for the row it was grown, and "E" thought it was best.

As for the ATF, it can B**** slap Purple Kush anyday. :slide: Just for thought. Originated in the 1970's also. Clone only also. Lol.

The real trainwreck will get light green nugs with a silver tone that becomes somewhat golden with cure, flatout reaks and packs on the trichomes fast. Down right pungent citrus burst when I open my mason jar, hints of lemon pine-sol, menthol, and a sweet good rotten meat smell to it. Gotta dig it. San Diego Catpiss is along it's lines too. REAKS.

zhummingsig.jpg

Well I harvested some Rocklock, Alpha Diesel, Trainwreck X Mango Haze and a few others, with all in jars curing.:tokin:

:cheer:I am appreciative for all the input here and would love to hear suggestions about what seeds to drop next?:wood::grinjoint:

Hey Kron I wish I lived in Cali and was your neighbor! I have not seen ATF in 15 years it was indeed my favorite strain of all time.
Man I wish I was YOUR neighbor! :wood: I just met my first smoke buddy here in Cali recently, it was really nice, was even nice enough to let me have access to all his strains! :) Got myself a lot of elites to add to my collection. Here's a list of all my strains as of now... KTF, ATF, Afghan A, Afghan B, Big Bud A, Big Bud B, Blue Dream, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, San Diego Catpiss, Cotton Candy Kush, Diablo, Grandaddy Purple, 707 Headband, Jack Herer, Maui Wowie (Humboldt Cut), Mr. Nice, Pineapple, Pure Kush, Purple Kush, Scarlet Flame, Arcata Trainwreck, and White Widow! Probly gettin G-13 and Raspberry Kush soon too. You should plan a visit to good ol' Cali if it passes in November. :blunt: Off subject, I'm thinking about getting a Toucan and know you know your birds, any input? :roorrip: P.S. Trainwreck x Mango Haze sounds sexy lol n let me know how that Alpha compares to the smell of Sour D! I'm going to start a lot of backcrossing myself soon as I get a male.

zhummingsig.jpg

Morning Star, Durbin Poison - have been the strongest strains I've smoked.

Durban Poison make's the list on the strongest (great sativa lineage, soaring high! ;)). I wanna smoke your Morning Star lol, been reading about it. Sounds like that kush makes the cut too! Nice grow btw. :tokin:

Wingman, can't wait to show you how close the internodes stack and the structure on the ATF clone, unbelievable. Bushy lower identical to a christmas tree right now pretty much, got pics I need to get up and upload (darn couchlock!). It's got the most plant material grown so far, only thing growing faster (well taller) is the Blue Dream. Only thing close to it node wise is a reveg Jack Herer I got growing slower, squat, and bushy. It's got it beat tho and its got the killer close nodes probly just because reveg. Can't wait to see what comes! :)

And I'll try and pick up the G-13 clone I had to share with ya'll (one of 4-5 'hyperpotent' strains along with ATF). I'll post pictures of that now ATF mother and the babies I talked about a minute ago. Here's a quote from the The Cannabis Grow Bible....."Only a handful of cutting (clones) in the world exist which have proven to be hyper-potent - Cali O, MTF, Champaign, Chemo and G13, to name a few." Just to let everyone know that Cali O is not California Orange from I believe Dutch Passion, it is the AE-77 cut from the 70's buddies. Chemo is was developed by the Canadian government for chemotherapy patients. :smokin:

zhummingsig.jpg

Kind of depends on what your medical problems are, doesn't it? Different strains have different affects (and levels of affect). For example, a good pure(ish) sativa is not going to make the pain go away - although you may forget about it for a little while, while your brain thinks about 150 other things, lol.

Kind of depends on what your medical problems are, doesn't it? Different strains have different affects (and levels of affect). For example, a good pure(ish) sativa is not going to make the pain go away - although you may forget about it for a little while, while your brain thinks about 150 other things, lol.

When it come's to the strongest, this is something I feel I can say no on. 95% of the people (no statistics sorry) ask for the strongest as in what you can toke the least and get most blasted/baked/high/stoned off. As for you wilson, what sort of meds are you looking for to help with what purpose? Maybe we can aim you in the right direction better buddy! :thumb:

zhummingsig.jpg

Utopian Haze?

Hey there, I want to thank all of you for keeping this thread alive. Kronn about the birds I like the Toucan, African Grey, and Cockatiel but remember they are constant work and you can't go on vacation or travel unless you have someone to care for them. The new strains you obtained are wonderful and as for a visit to Cali I hope to be there by next year sometime. The Alpha is a Beast and the Trainwreck X Mango is completely covered in crystals:thanks: Please keep us posted with the ATF and newbies you are growing.

I had a friend actually give me a tast of some bud he picked up from World of Seeds Landrace collection believe the strain was the wild thailand race its a 100% sativa strain and it packs a major punch its potency according to world of seeds is 21% when compared to the other cannabinoids and when measured vs all the matter making up the bud it measured at 7.9% it didnt have very much burn out factor .

Thanks Cateros I love a good Sativa. I am currently growing a clone of Chem Dog some Sour Diesel, and Afghani. I would love to get my hands on the clone only strains out west mentioned here. I hold out hope because RI is attempting to license 3 dispensaries for the 2145 MMJ Patients Statewide.

There are good sativa strains in the market but if you really want the best bud, try looking online.

Sorry gonna have to call you on this ,it seems to me that you have been brainwashed by mass marketing , You are absolutely correct in your statement about good sativas in the market and if your a grower going to the online market for good genetics but i have to call you on your judment. I have always found the very best genetics are usually discovered in batches of seeds that were created by accident, or another case of superior genetics that werent bred is TrainWreck this is a strain that has its origins as its mother was breed for specific traits I imagine but the actual plant that became the arcata trainwreck is what I call a super strain and the actual strain can only be obtained thru cuttings even though there are now seedbanks sellig seeds of these elite plants they are nothing more then seeds created by obtaining a cutting of the original and although they are more then decent they do leave something to lack.

Back
Top Bottom