The Strongest

I wont doubt you on ATF...I grow alot of strains...some are clone only. Im only reporting on actual infoon the strain that I grew. Ive grow mebe 14 strains so far. far and away this shit rocked. it was well grown...yielded amazing and was the only one that patients complained that that it gave them papitations..........EVER. I smoke alot and agree that although I didnt have "palps" I could feel it....outrageous...GHS claims 22.9% charted.

Sounds really nice, and I wan't to grow it myself or somthing similar, such as Lemon Skunk. My friend said next to my ATF he tried some Lemon Skunk that was up there, and I trust his word well. I've had Super Silver Haze before and it was very nice A- smoke. The combination should be just what you say. Grade A.

zSuper_Lemon_Haze_NCCC_2009_.jpg

z798-river.jpg

zWARLOCK_TWOTONE.jpg

Warlock

zwhite_russian_pic4.jpg

White Russian

zhummingsig.jpg

1_7_1.jpg

VERY NICE! I really love buds that have covered leave bottoms, their just sexy. :cheer: Lil under 6 oz a plant is pretty damn good indoors, usually my goal is to do my best to try and get 1g per watt just so I don't waste nothing, it take's alot more plants though pretty much...

1_8_2.jpg

Colorful weed I might add!!! What temps was that around?

zhummingsig.jpg

1_7_1.jpg

VERY NICE! I really love buds that have covered leave bottoms, their just sexy. :cheer: Lil under 6 oz a plant is pretty damn good indoors, usually my goal is to do my best to try and get 1g per watt just so I don't waste nothing, it take's alot more plants though pretty much...

1_8_2.jpg

Colorful weed I might add!!! What temps was that around?

zhummingsig.jpg

I did not have a great yield....they were the best yielders but there were mitigating factors...always is. they were 1g/w if they were all SLH's, there were 3-4 other strains that were 1 oz plants.
they were grown with gas and temps were 80-82f. really outrageous high...no joke. I feel like an advertisement for GHS

I did not have a great yield....they were the best yielders but there were mitigating factors...always is. they were 1g/w if they were all SLH's, there were 3-4 other strains that were 1 oz plants.
they were grown with gas and temps were 80-82f. really outrageous high...no joke. I feel like an advertisement for GHS

Haha, well, I know it's a great strain, no worries mate! :popcorn: Yeah, I found out the best way to eliminate factors was to throw clones directly into flower, I get 1 large cola! :slide: Here's to very quickly taken and random budshots I did this minute of ATF.

6290.JPG

5334.JPG

4425.JPG

3555.JPG

2659.JPG

The top two are of my fimmed and pruned abused mother, and the budshots are from some scragly abused plants I just threw into flower under an incandescent bulb. It becomes a nice, dark, 7 fingered leave beauty that cures into white nugs with heavy trichomes under the leaves. :bravo:

zhummingsig.jpg

Sure you could FREEZE DRY but seriously I have seen picks of it still looking strong and healthy after an early snow and ahve personally seen it take 2 early frosts with no ill effects and then finish up in the first week of nov.

:smokin:
Mind finding me a link to the accurate Super Lemon Haze? I'm lazy.

Warlock is verifiable along with White Russian. White Russian was ran out of a 150 plant grow and produced 22% thc in that. I'll grab info about the Warlock in a sec. Super Lemon Haze is an awesome strain! Don't get me wrong, it's parents are awesome, the Lemon Skunk is very potent and a great yielder, and same with Super Silver Haze. If you like Super Silver Haze I'de also reccommend Mango Haze, I like Mango Haze more it's got great character and just as potent as SSH, coming from some of the same lineage too, it was just Mr. Nice's choice of a male (?) different from GHS's choice. You got me thinking now... But I'm not going to say what! Hehe. :grinjoint:

Here's a quote from :rollit:.org, "That is really a hard question to ask, with all the strong strains out there these days. The strongest I have ever heard of was in an article about Magnus Genetics Warlock. From what the article said Illinois st trooper busted some guy with some Warlock that registered at 29%."

It take's me alot of time and stuff to do a smoke report, I like to be accurate, technical difficulties come all the time here... Oh now that I read back wingman you had a Arcata Trainwreck x Mango Haze!!! That sounds like an awesome strain! Tell me more! :smokin: Warlock sure came out of the blue, put him on the map that's for sure! LA Skywalker huh? I thought it was just seeds from DP I never gave it a second thought hardly, now your gonna have me strain huntin! Romulan is awesome I hear, but it's still a clone only nobody's made an IBL of it yet.

Here's some clone only potent choices of mine:
East Coast Sour Diesel (rad taste and smell!)
Purple Urkel (the best and creator of most purp strains)
one of the many different OG Kush's
Oregon NL #5
Socal G13
Airborne G13
Trinity (?, don't know much about it, stories from friends)
Champagne
Herijuana
Pre '98 Bubba Kush
C99
Chemdawg
Headband
Banana Kush
Lambsbread
Course.... ATF

How I would have loved to be able to go through The Seed Bank back in the day.. Your an old schooler I believe you, I've smoked enough ATF to pin it on a tin (alot of bs 'ATF' too...). Matanuska Thunderfuck is pretty good though, my friend grew it, had a hard head high. If you wan't to know more about ATF follow a grow and smoke report by me in around 2-3 months. I'll give you the nitty gritty details. I've been working with it for uhhhhh.... 3 years.

Kronnoisseur, my man! Thanks for the compliments it's all good! I will try to answer what I know and can remember:

Warlock from Gerrit (Magus Genetics) is truly a BEAST!

Gerrit was growing and created a strain that Bluebird* was selling called Warlock with the success of this strain and the fact it took 3rd in HTCC 97' his growing took off and he opened Magus Seed Bank in The Netherlands in Netherlands 2003 and has several kick ass strains such as Double Dutch and MOTIVATION. wow!!!!!

Mango Haze is Mr Nice Seeds Super Silver Haze's full sister need I say more? He grew 100 plants out picked the best pheno for his SSH and the next plant was the Mango Haze which he gave away and has become ultra sought after. Mr Nice now offers the Mango Haze because of demand. I still have this strain
This was crossed with Arcata Trainwreck and depending on pheno [blue or red] you can yield prodiguos amounts of silvery, sticky, dank that you need to keep in sealed containers because of smell. I still have this strain.
Pre 98' Bubba Kush let me refer you to my good friends The Butcher and Pitviper who informed me of it's legendary status and healing power.

Lambsbread when I saw this it was all memory lane the mid to late 70's
I forgit the exact genetics behind this or was it Lambsbreath anyway I'll remember and post was just schocked to see he strain it is almost extinct except for the OG and OS. I am thinking of moving out West by Nov. Dec this year Vegas or Cali but have to beat these charges first.
I see you have met Pitviper and Cateros 2 very solid people and a great help with info.

When I first got the card and had 10 million pain in the but questions they and everybody here traeted me like family.
Thank you very much for the top notch list of potent buds!:goodjob:
Every member here is part of the 420Mag Family. :grinjoint::cool:

Oh one other kick ass strain is green crack it does kick but as well as barneys farm *** those 2 strains I am sure will offer some kick but pheno's worth keeping as mothers. Personally I have been running white widow and armaggedon but I keep starting a couple new seeds every time to see if I get a killer pheno from my jack herer seeds or my SSH seeds but it takes forever when you cant do a bunch at a time I got really lucky on my very first crop started 30 feminized widows and got one that was so frosty it looked like someone came in the room and sprayed it with that fake snow stuff. I personally call it Glacier and havent found a suitable father for her yet I am hoping to get a really nice male super crystal to cross it back into.
If I do get a suitable one though I am planning on calling the cross Crystal ice.

I'm sure there are stronger strains out there, but for what I've had:

Romulan is the strongest indica, and Cinderella 99 for sativa. Hybrids are all over the place, but OG, Blueberry Haze, Huckleberry, and Blue Dream seem consistently high strength around here.

Romulan is the strongest indica, and Cinderella 99 for sativa. Hybrids are all over the place, but OG, Blueberry Haze, Huckleberry, and Blue Dream seem consistently high strength around here.

True there are stronger strains but also you have to remeber in every strain there are going to be weaker and stronger members of the population just like humans. So when I do my grows from seed no matter what I always take cuttings and keep them alive untill I can sample all my plants just incase I manage to get one with trully remarkable genetics . I cant emphasize how strongly I feel about his except to say the second grow I ever did I had one plant that was so wickedly strong compared to all the rest and since then I havent come across any since that were quite as potent , so now I treat it like buying sports cards every seed is possible to be a rare pheno of any given strain so if you truly want the best meds possible for yourself you will keep clones of every plant you grow just incase you get something truly remarkable. For instance alot of the clone only strains are just plants from another strain that produced a remarkable offspring and then people have sold cuttings which have been turned into more mothers and so on , sort of like mango haze which was just a SSH pheno .

Hey NCal-cyclist thanks for dropping in, I want to personally thank you for sharing your experience from the West Coast where MMJ has been Law for almost 15yrs. I have heard great things about Romulan and C99 the LA version of OG and Blue Dream are a BEAST I have been told by close friends living in Venice recently it's all they will smoke. Have a happy 4th of July my friend.:bong::thanks:

True there are stronger strains but also you have to remeber in every strain there are going to be weaker and stronger members of the population just like humans. So when I do my grows from seed no matter what I always take cuttings and keep them alive untill I can sample all my plants just incase I manage to get one with trully remarkable genetics . I cant emphasize how strongly I feel about his except to say the second grow I ever did I had one plant that was so wickedly strong compared to all the rest and since then I havent come across any since that were quite as potent , so now I treat it like buying sports cards every seed is possible to be a rare pheno of any given strain so if you truly want the best meds possible for yourself you will keep clones of every plant you grow just incase you get something truly remarkable. For instance alot of the clone only strains are just plants from another strain that produced a remarkable offspring and then people have sold cuttings which have been turned into more mothers and so on , sort of like mango haze which was just a SSH pheno .

Hi Cateros long time no see I was Busted and am going to trial. I know exactly what u mean the Mango Haze is a perfect example.

Mazar kush is my suggestion... that shit had me UBER high! OH and trainwreck is some super dank too... good luck

Hey KuShOnDecK the Mazar I have seen grown here on 420Mag has got my attention for sure definitely made my list and I am growing Trainwreck but had a ph problem while away for a few days and I am trying to keep it alive and get it back. Happy 4th of July to all our 420Mag Family!!!

Hey KuShOnDecK the Mazar I have seen grown here on 420Mag has got my attention for sure definitely made my list and I am growing Trainwreck but had a ph problem while away for a few days and I am trying to keep it alive and get it back. Happy 4th of July to all our 420Mag Family!!!

Yea there is Mazar and Mazar kush.. I would def go with the Mazar Kush... you wont be disappointed trust me .. Happy 4th to you as well... And SMOKE UP!!;)

I want to thank all my 420Mag Family and Friends for the insight and expertise offered on these and other pages. I am growing some Sour Diesel, Alpha Diesel, Mango Haze, Jack Herer, AK-47, ***, White Widow, Rocklock, Frost-Wreck, Purple Wreck, Train Wreck, Strawberry Cough, Jack Herer,AK-48, Spicy Hash, MK Ultra,, White Russian, Deep Chunk and a few other seeds waiting to crack. I will be happy to post and let everyone know what is what. I thank you and please keep the ideas and info coming I will be growing forever and truly am gratefull for all your help.
:peacetwo:

Just got Blue Dream, I believe it's 17-20%THC off the top of my head but don't quote me :Rasta: it's supposed to have great bag appeal, awesome yield, and have a good body effect for such a Sativa.
The Maui Wowie (Humboldt cut) nugs are amazing around here too in my opinion, but it's not as flooded as the other strains are maybe...
Those are going to be like the most potent 80%+ Sativa's around here.
For The 60-70% Sativa range go with Trainwreck, Catpiss, or White Widow.
This covers some good top notch stuff in the Sativa range here in California I'd say. :yummy:

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom