The Strongest

I want to thank all my 420Mag Family and Friends for the insight and expertise offered on these and other pages. I am growing some Sour Diesel, Alpha Diesel, Mango Haze, Jack Herer, AK-47, ***, White Widow, Rocklock, Frost-Wreck, Purple Wreck, Train Wreck, Strawberry Cough, Jack Herer,AK-48, Spicy Hash, MK Ultra,, White Russian, Deep Chunk and a few other seeds waiting to crack. I will be happy to post and let everyone know what is what. I thank you and please keep the ideas and info coming I will be growing forever and truly am gratefull for all your help.
:peacetwo:

thats quite the selection you got going, hope it all finishes strong for you!

If your looking for a less expensive but pre-lethal dose go to nirvanaseeds.com and search medical seeds...

(spam reported)

Whats Up Wingman, well not sure on the stongest but if I could pick a seed I would try:

Dutch Passion "The Ultimate"

:thanks:MeanBean, a friend gave me some real nice buds and among them was Dutch-Passion - The Ultimate, Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains,*we call it a very tasty strain that did a great job of taking my mind off of nerve pain, relieving spasms, and I was very relaxed. All in all a quality strain that lives up to its name, The Ultimate a DP Gem!:Rasta::goodjob::thumb:

Hi Cateros long time no see I was busted and am going to trial. I know exactly what u mean the Mango Haze is a perfect example.

That sucks about being busted does your state allow you to use a medical marijuana defense considering you did do all the proper licencing work and have the patient information for all those you provide meds for so beating this should be easy also I am wondering if you do beat the charges are the police taking care of your plants ???? If not and they die and you do win the case they will have to return your property and if they cant I am thinking you should have your lawyer ask for $1000 per plant as this is the price that the LEO's most often use to determine how much any bust is worth.

Hi Cateros long time no see I was Busted and am going to trial. I know exactly what u mean the Mango Haze is a perfect example.

Mango Haze is ONE OF THE GREATEST of the Mostly Sativa genetics, maybe not the MOST potent but I know it's right there man.... I mean they went through 1000 seeds for just picking out the parent, let alone the experience Shantibaba and Mr. Nice have for selecting there Male's. It'll be one of the best for years to come...

zhummingsig.jpg

I always kinda gasp when someone brings up that fact about how many SSH seeds were grown to find a mango haze I wonder how many they did at a time because I couldnt see them being able to really determine what a plants aroma trully is when surrounded by 999 other plants, I think it was probably a project that spanned a few years . Then there comes the fact that as it is now a clone only strain because of the rarity of the genes that produce that intoxicating aroma that it produces It makes me think that the growers of this magnificent specimen must have come across one at some time in there lives and it took them years since to find it again.

Don't know the percentages, but I have to revise my past reply - my current opinion is that the Chernobyl and Chem Dog are 2 of the strongest I have had the pleasure to smoke. I'm sure there are stronger, these are just the strongest I have actually smoked.

Wingman I have started to grow only crosses that are %20 THC at least
the on I am growing was rated at %24 THC I am in the last week to 2 weeks before i cut it down.

Aferodity..........Indica Jack Frost x Hawiian Sativa

Kannabia Seeds Afrodite Feminized:nicethread::bong:

Here's a shot of them 8 plants of the cross

8_12_2010a_003_Aferodity.jpg

ICE
L*D
any white cross

And may I ask where you read that it was 24 percent thc? I dont see that on attitudes site..

Im sorry it was 20 % Jack Frost is a parent who knows about the Hawian Sativa should be high...Im smoking it now and it has a powerfull buzz both head and body still need time to cure tho at least 2 to 3 weeks so they said. sorry about the 24% my mistake.. :)

8_23_2010_Aphopdite_006.JPG

It's all good...... :blunt: But they do say ATF is 32-33% THC. I think its got the crown as far as hybrid's are concerned (40/60 Sativa/Indica). Here's somebody's Alaskan Thunderfuck at 55 days, 5 more days is optimum harvest with this strain.

atfday55_60ideal_.jpg

zhummingsig.jpg

ATF is a 60-day strain? I didn't know that.

Depends really, it's 52-60 days from what I know, I just started working with the original clone this week, and before that I was working with fem ATF from a private breeder. The extra few days assure the 'thunderfuck'. ;) I've done early pickings and it packs quite a punch either way though. 60 days is under 9 weeks still, I take my Aghani to 9 weeks or it disappoints me with the body high to work out the chronic pain. What's your opinion though? I wan't to know, more info the better! I got a lab grade microscope and read my trichs, let me know optimum day wise really curious now! :) I know I can safely say it's 8-9 weeks lol.

zhummingsig.jpg

Dr Grinspoon by Barneys Farm is said to have 25% thc level

Might wanna check that out... its a pure sativa.

Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon Feminized

Grows some pretty trippy buds from what i've seen. Cool. I also know a 100% Sativa that grow 92 trichomes per mm2, CannaBiogen's Destroyer. Don't know where it stand's on THC but this would be another top sativa, and to say the least, this Arcata Trainwreck I have is kickin my butt right now, it's mostly sativa and has been known to be 20+% anyways. :cool:

zhummingsig.jpg

Grows some pretty trippy buds from what i've seen. Cool. I also know a 100% Sativa that grow 92 trichomes per mm2, CannaBiogen's Destroyer. Don't know where it stand's on THC but this would be another top sativa, and to say the least, this Arcata Trainwreck I have is kickin my butt right now, it's mostly sativa and has been known to be 20+% anyways. :cool:

zhummingsig.jpg

Do you know anything about the yield on the grinspoon? Ive heard of destroyer also... amazing crystal production from what I hear about it..

Do you know anything about the yield on the grinspoon? Ive heard of destroyer also... amazing crystal production from what I hear about it..

I'm reading the article in high time's right now, brett from barney's says it's there best sativa ever. However with a minute's research it's feminised seeds only, on those are always more prone to hermie than seeds from normal cannabis stock. It also notes they started germing 1000 or so Acapulco Gold from 20 year old seed stock, and it's available too. From what I know it's a medium or low yielder, not a high one, and your likely to have whispy foxtail buds from the picture I'm looking at. Got access to cuts, I'll put my bets with Arcata TW anyday sativa wise, and Humboldt's Maui Waui, and Santa Cruz Blue Dream, my 10 cents. :tokin:

zhummingsig.jpg

Don't know the percentages, but I have to revise my past reply - my current opinion is that the Chernobyl and Chem Dog are 2 of the strongest I have had the pleasure to smoke. I'm sure there are stronger, these are just the strongest I have actually smoked.

Hey there NCal-cyclist :thanks: for the post I too am impressed with Chernobyl from TGA Subcool and it i on my list as isthe ChemDog. I will begrowing this next with a few others als mentioned. I am growing some Train Wreck x Mango Haze and THC Bomb which is down from Chemdog along with a few others that made it. If my camera was workng I would post pics.

Wingman I have started to grow only crosses that are %20 THC at least
the on I am growing was rated at %24 THC I am in the last week to 2 weeks before i cut it down.

Aferodity..........Indica Jack Frost x Hawiian Sativa

Kannabia Seeds Afrodite Feminized:nicethread::bong:

Here's a shot of them 8 plants of the cross

8_12_2010a_003_Aferodity.jpg

ICE
L*D
any white cross

Wow Bluesman55 I love the garden and I too am on the Hybrid tip but am also growing L*D, White Widow, Jack Herer, Jack Herer x Mango Haze among some others :thanks:

I hear Blue Sky's XJ-13 is something. Jack Herer crossed with G-13.
308198028-16_XJ13.jpg
Hey there K I have heard great things about this and Blue Dream but cant wait to get the ATF someday.

It's all good...... :blunt: But they do say ATF is 32-33% THC. I think its got the crown as far as hybrid's are concerned (40/60 Sativa/Indica). Here's somebody's Alaskan Thunderfuck at 55 days, 5 more days is optimum harvest with this strain.

atfday55_60ideal_.jpg

So far I have not harvested andafter growing ATF in the long ago past I would agree that it is the Crown jewel of all I have grown.

Yes he is correct after 8 weeks it is ready but my motto is: "When you think it's done ..... Wait a week"
At leat for the ATF I grew 15+ years ago

Dr Grinspoon by Barneys Farm is said to have 25% thc level

Might wanna check that out... its a pure sativa.

Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon Feminized

Damn KuShOnDecK that is gorgeous and I will add this to the list. If anybody has this I would love a report.

I love the Destroyer and it seems like a terrific strainfor the bubble bags or anice glass bong.

I also would love tohear more about this strain!
To all members I will be growing forevr and will grow the strains we all agree I should so stay tuned and :thanks::
:welldone:
+Rep to all
:thanks:

I'm reading the article in high time's right now, brett from barney's says it's there best sativa ever. However with a minute's research it's feminised seeds only, on those are always more prone to hermie than seeds from normal cannabis stock. It also notes they started germing 1000 or so Acapulco Gold from 20 year old seed stock, and it's available too. From what I know it's a medium or low yielder, not a high one, and your likely to have whispy foxtail buds from the picture I'm looking at. Got access to cuts, I'll put my bets with Arcata TW anyday sativa wise, and Humboldt's Maui Waui, and Santa Cruz Blue Dream, my 10 cents. :tokin:

zhummingsig.jpg

Arcata trainwreck huh? is that a strain you crossed or is it avail in seed?

Back
Top Bottom