The Strongest

Morning Star, Durbin Poison - have been the strongest strains I've smoked.

I just tried some Durban yesterday and was knocked on my butt! Thanks Janie you are The Best!:bravo:

I'm currently growing White Widow ... which is supposed to be one of the highest THC levels (20% - 25%) ... is that true? .... I don't know ... but I'll be finding out shortly.

I'm currently growing White Widow ... which is supposed to be one of the highest THC levels (20% - 25%) ... is that true? .... I don't know ... but I'll be finding out shortly.

Im pretty sure the THC level is 15-20 for WW.. There are strains out there that have higher thc levels than WW... like Barneys Pineapple chunk and Dr Grinspoon they both have up to 25 percent thc levels... *** has up to 24% also..

WW is still a nice strain though... I currently have White Widow, Pineapple express, Skunk Haze, Black Widow, Shark Attack, Cloud 9, Nevilles Haze, Sharks Breath and Blackberry(ONE OF EACH) Growing at the moment.;)

I just picked up some wicked beyond belief Nevilles Haze Bio Organically grown and all I can say is 2 bongs 1 cone joint rolled in a Juicy Jay bubble gum papper and I am seeing double according to GHS they say when grown right this strain hits 20% and I have to say I think the caregiver who helped me out whith this is quickly approaching the master level of growring. But at least I have something to keep me going while my current crop finishes it seems that due to some heavy medicating while packing seeds my friend mislabeled mine and my current grow which is supposed to be an indica heavy hybrid is actually SSH which has a 12-14 week flowering time and I am only at day 51 so only 30 more days if I am lucky or 40+ if murphys law holds true and everything that can go wrong will,

no ive never tried the amnesia lemon. i also have pineapple express seeds. how well do you like them? what kind of characteristics is the p. express showing thanx for any info on it

G
no ive never tried the amnesia lemon. i also have pineapple express seeds. how well do you like them? what kind of characteristics is the p. express showing thanx for any info on it

Well I'm happy with the way Its growing. It's a fast vegger. It surpassed all the rest of my plants in height and bushyness and they all germinated at the same time. She was a free seed that I almost threw away because it was white In color... I'm glad I decided to give her a chance! I like this strain and I'm thinking about gettin more of them.

santa maria
let it grow
colors are spectacular
taste and effect are out of this world
peace

Same holiday greetings back atcha... The harvest was good this year! blessings to all and gladding yule.

Well i have hadabove and beyond enjoyed White Ice and White Russian.. And it make awesome butter as well.. Blackberry is great as well but that is more of an uppity medication doesnt majke ya wanna go to sleep as quick.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I would like to suggest Sour Strawberry (Sour Diesel X Strawberry Cough) be put on the list of "the Strongest"! It will stone the most seasoned smokers, and is by far the longest lasting medication factor I have experienced @ 4-8 hours. SS has become a staple around here.

Same holiday greetings back atcha... The harvest was good this year! blessings to all and gladding yule.

Thanks michaelkaer, hope your yule log is still ablaze!

happy hollidays to you guys to. thanx for the reps. wingman420

:thanks: for all your help here at 420Mag!

Well i have hadabove and beyond enjoyed White Ice and White Russian.. And it make awesome butter as well.. Blackberry is great as well but that is more of an uppity medication doesnt majke ya wanna go to sleep as quick.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I have smoked the Ice and White Russian a very strong stone to the bone:goodjob:

I would like to suggest Sour Strawberry (Sour Diesel X Strawberry Cough) be put on the list of "the Strongest"! It will stone the most seasoned smokers, and is by far the longest lasting medication factor I have experienced @ 4-8 hours. SS has become a staple around here.

Will be on the lookout for the Sour Strawberry. I grew a Strw Cough that was a beast, until I killed her with ferts this fall, by far among the most beautiful of plants I have grown.

Lovin this thread Wingman! I've heard anecdotal rumors about Alaskan Thunderfuck, but never actually known anyone who came into contact with it personally. People say it's FIRE! I've heard Romulan is a real knockout punch as well as Warlock. I'm trying to obtain some seeds of both but none of our sponsors seem to have it. I found another few sites which sell seeds from various banks but I don't know which ones are good and which aren't. For Romulan, apparently only Next Generation Seed Company is the only place that has the original genetics if my research is correct. There's lots of supposed Romulan out there but it's not the real thing. My buddy has some fake Romulan right now, and it's nothing special. Same with Walock too, only the Magus genetics is the real thing. Any recommendations on a seed bank with ties to NGSC or Magus? Is World of Seeds any good?

Back
Top Bottom