The Tardis ReGenerated (Doctor Who's Grow)

Doctor Who

Join me Doctor Who in the adventures! as I and you grow our favorite strains, and let us work together in the struggle to legalize our favorite plant once and for all.​

After the build and into the system!

The room is done and ready for the system. the grow will be real different from this point on! and I am looking foreword to growing some monster plants with monster buds.​

Okay here we are the fan's and venting system looking up from under the light.
100_17242.JPG

The linghting and room
100_17262.JPG

Pot's and tank on the other side of the wall! tubing not in yet!
100_17281.JPG

The Tardis Grow Room Regenerated
The EB system setup begin's​

I am looking at strain choices in seeds, I do have some on hand but rather start with something fresh and more popular, the suggestion box is open.

high doc rooms looking good you can count me in as for a seed suggestion i've been looking at pineapple chunk from barneys high thc 25% and cbd 1.1 and a fast finisher 55 to 60 days thats what i'm growin next :roorrip: peace

high doc rooms looking good you can count me in as for a seed suggestion i've been looking at pineapple chunk from barneys high thc 25% and cbd 1.1 and a fast finisher 55 to 60 days thats what i'm growin next :roorrip: peace

That one does look real good, and I also saw an old strain from long time back! this was the first marijuana I smoked and that was Acapulco Gold, I just may order that for nostalgia sake.

Thanks on that suggestion.

How's it going Doc!

Here are my suggetions for the strains:

Seedsman Seeds Mazari Feminized

Nice wide branching fem plants. Can take the abuse with nary a whisper. High is combo of spacey and a good underlying power. Price is good also and I got 100% germiination

And here's another one:

Jack Herer Feminized Marijuana Seeds - 100% Female Marijuana Plants

Power on both ends and good for depression with plenty of power to put you out if needed.

Best is you look at the high you are looking for and then plant accordingly.

Neither of these two are super power pain relievers. Just some good overall powerfull smokes that taste great and smooth at finish. Both at around 8-9 weeks in flower. Mine lean toward the 8 weeks and are cut around 40-50% amber for best results.

Set up is top notch! You have grown so much as a grower! The plants aren't the only thing you've grown.

That one does look real good, and I also saw an old strain from long time back! this was the first marijuana I smoked and that was Acapulco Gold, I just may order that for nostalgia sake.

Thanks on that suggestion.

its good to have a blast from the past every now and then what ever you go with i'm going to enjoy watching :roorrip: peace

Thing I don't like about the hydroton is this! I have washed 2 - 2 gallon bcukets so far! problem is after 4 hand washings on each in the sink (1.5 hrs 2-2 gal buckets) and there still is more crap coming off it! I don't think you can ever get them completely clean! " I Think It's Not Possible"

As I know it! it is a very important to have the grow meduim in these type of system as clean and as neutral as possible for PH reasons! if not clean and neutral it will cause ph problems through out the whole grow! I may look into an alternative grow meduims, there is one called Sure to Grow a kind of foam type insert ph nuetral, we'll see if I can get this stuff clean enough first already spent $40 bucks on this stuff.

Anyone ever use Sure to Grow bucket inserts?

Yeah, Doc! I used the STG but not the bucket inserts. I used them in my ebb and flow gone wrong. I think they were the culprit as they keep a lot of moisture in them. Especially the bottom. Now that might work in a bucket a little better and act sort of like a res at the bottom. Might be a good experimental for you but I wouldn't commit the grow to them.

I clean my hydrotron by putting it in a bucket top (10") and sticking it under a cold shower for about 20 min. Get my hands in there and mix things up every couple of minutes and they are clean when they come out. I do it in bulk and rinse them one more time before I put them into the net cups.

Yeah, Doc! I used the STG but not the bucket inserts. I used them in my ebb and flow gone wrong. I think they were the culprit as they keep a lot of moisture in them. Especially the bottom. Now that might work in a bucket a little better and act sort of like a res at the bottom. Might be a good experimental for you but I wouldn't commit the grow to them.

I clean my hydrotron by putting it in a bucket top (10") and sticking it under a cold shower for about 20 min. Get my hands in there and mix things up every couple of minutes and they are clean when they come out. I do it in bulk and rinse them one more time before I put them into the net cups.

Your right MC! I was thinking on the same line to, I got the hydroton clean just put it in the 2 gal buckets and ran water till it came out clean, I'll try the Sure to Grow on the 2 other buckets I plan to add in and see how they work compeared, I'll have 8 buckets setup that should be 36.5 gallons in the Res tank! and I think I may go for the Jack Herer Fem you referred, I have some other seeds but don't know what they are! and like some of the suggestions to, but I'm going to sick with all one strain in all buckets at this time, and if things turn out right how would turn down some good Jack Herer Rights.

The room is looking sweet Doc!

Stinkfinger used the STG in his ebb he had problems with algae on top of the inserts so he used "S" hooks to lift them up and hooked it to the side of the bucket. I don't remember who else is using them, they put 3" of hydroton in the bucket then put the STG insert in they are doing great...

The one thing everyone agrees on is to raise the inner bucket with a spacer, some water is left in the buckets so you use the spacer to make a air gap like the bubblepoinics system has...

I'm doing the STG also next cycle I will be putting in the 3" hydroton, doing the spacer trick. I also plan on putting a air stone in the bottom to bubble the left over water...

As MC said it's wet stuff! Some say "same flood times per day, just 1/2 the amount of time it's flooded"

Have you been to youtube and checked out the vids they have for the STG? If not check it bro! Room looks great, glad you got it sorted out :thumb::goodjob::peace:

The room is looking sweet Doc!

Stinkfinger used the STG in his ebb he had problems with algae on top of the inserts so he used "S" hooks to lift them up and hooked it to the side of the bucket. I don't remember who else is using them, they put 3" of hydroton in the bucket then put the STG insert in they are doing great...

The one thing everyone agrees on is to raise the inner bucket with a spacer, some water is left in the buckets so you use the spacer to make a air gap like the bubblepoinics system has...

I'm doing the STG also next cycle I will be putting in the 3" hydroton, doing the spacer trick. I also plan on putting a air stone in the bottom to bubble the left over water...

As MC said it's wet stuff! Some say "same flood times per day, just 1/2 the amount of time it's flooded"

Have you been to youtube and checked out the vids they have for the STG? If not check it bro! Room looks great, glad you got it sorted out :thumb::goodjob::peace:

No not sure what you mean with the spacers? Oh you mean the Sure To Grow Daa! STG!!! lol, I have hydroton in the bucket with what the instructions say filled to 3" below the top of the bucket, is this wrong? seem's like a space will be left between on the hydroton and the bottom but only about 2", I haven't hooked up any tubing yet! so this is the time to make any changes Ya!

I haven't seen the youtube STG! I'll check it out, I agree the bucket does set pretty low in the first bucket! looks like only about 2" of space, I see what you mean by 3" inches in the bucket then the STG Hmmmm" I like that idea you shouldn't have to raise the bucket it's self, I'll be out and about today maybe pickup the STG and make a few changes too!

I test ran all the system last night ran it for a few hours to see temp and made adjust where needed, room seems to hang down around 74.1 with lights on and fans running, I will be running the system from early evening to early afternoon so keeping it cool from 6am to 2pm is going to be the trick but doesn't look to be a problem, I had planned on running her on a worm day to see temps but the weather changed to cool today still some time before I start up..

I have all my fan system on timers and think I may get a CO2 bucket system only $108 bucks should work as long as I have the fans on timers for cycling the air and off for co2, I hear good things about CO2 and the yeilds an bud size.

Can't hurt Ya! :ganjamon:

Anyway it's a plan, let me know what you think. :thumb:

:surf:

I wasted no time in getting the STG, I have about 2" of hydroton at the bottom of the bucket but! I'm not sure if I need to cut the stg insurt down a bit or split them in half and add that amount in hydroton??, check it out.

The system is just about there I need to hook up the tubing next add some!! water 1/2 Res and test the EB system, room run's nice and cool as the room is centered in the middle of the house in the garage away from worm walls and or other areas that generate a heat sources, the only heat source in the room are the lights and their being vented.

005355.JPG

The lighting is just coming on here!
010253.JPG

008290.JPG

Here's the kicker you guy's! I am this close to finishing up on auto my payments "yes" I will own my jeep outright! this means once I make my final payment I will be able to go the whole route and invest in a CO2 generator system and what ever else trickles my fancy like upgrading to 2 1000wtt lights for the fast and best of best grows, Sound Good! well it does to me!​

Here's the kicker you guy's! I am this close to finishing up on auto my payments "yes" I will own my jeep outright! this means once I make my final payment I will be able to go the whole route and invest in a CO2 generator system and what ever else trickles my fancy like upgrading to 2 1000wtt lights for the fast and best of best grows, Sound Good! well it does to me!​

Boy that does sound nice!! More $$ for other toys. :)

Doc the STG insert's look great, with the insert that "high" when flooded the water wont get on the top of it and get it wet and cause algae build up they stay nice and white! When you start flooding them, the water will pull the STG insert down a little. And remember Doc if you use the small insert to germ in. The STG is a "wet" product, so after you soak the little cubes take one in your hand and "fling" some not ALL of the water out.

Do a test flood without the STG in, mark how high the level is on the outside so you know where your transplants roots need to be... :peace: You need anything PM me bro...

It's interesting watching you and Mule talk about your system, I don't know what the hell an stg is, but I know where it goes!

I heard you guys refer to youtube vidoes. I looked up stg and only got some sort of automatic weapon. What else should I add to the search to find what I need?

Oh sorry FPF! STG it's name is Sure to Grow, it is something like a fiber type GM! that is a PH neutral grow medium.:smokin:

It is also good that I bought the Ebb & Grow system! I just found out that the manufacture is right here in Riverside local, good deal because the control bucket timer control for fill isn't working, it drains and it filled on the first go around! but stopped filling on the second go around, all esle is good, I am taking it to them in the morning to fix or exchange.

Hi Doc, guess it took me a while to find the Tardis Regenerated, but I'm here now. Everything looks really good. Have you decided on your strain yet? Looking forward to watching this baby take off brother. :popcorn:
+reps on the new tardis

It is also good that I bought the Ebb & Grow system! I just found out that the manufacture is right here in Riverside local, good deal because the control bucket timer control for fill isn't working, it drains and it filled on the first go around! but stopped filling on the second go around, all esle is good, I am taking it to them in the morning to fix or exchange.

Sorry bro, I wish I had a answer for you.. However I'm growing the next cycle just like you >>> So brother it's you and me until the wheels fall off in here,:cheer: for better or for worse... However I'm no "Roseman" when it comes to the ebb-n-grow... :reading420magazine: So I might just find the same problem... :nicethread::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom