The Tardis ReGenerated (Doctor Who's Grow)

Yeah, I always run in circles when I'm dealing with something new I'm excited about.

I just bought a new 5200 btu frigidare for around $150 shipped from Wal-mart. Wife wanted one in the bedroom for the hot flashes! I'll go to bed in a parka! Thinking if it is what is says it is I could install in a window that is close to my grow room and super cool the intake there. Had a dream last night that I installed the A/C and used one of those register ducts turned upside down and tubed it to my grow room. I have strange dreams! I've conrtolled it the last couple of years but I've upgraded my equipment. Well at least I also upgraded my exhaust. We shall see. At least I have a plan!

See we both go round and round! It's part of the fun! I'm dizzy anyway! LOL!

I did install the A/C unit today so their's that, but may have to buy a replacement! this one only cost $75 at a Remarket store and they will most likely have another for the same price, just in case of any heat spells, the room will be much more efficient than my tent was any day of the week! so it shouldn't run as much as it did when on my 6x6x6 tent that thing leaked horribly and the room is close to air tight just have to get the fan's all timed right to make it work right, maybe a temperature control unit for the venting and one for the fresh air will have more of an efficiency impact than timers.

That it was a learning experience lol, and glad to be pass that! I think this room will do the job through, it's now down to the nitty gritty finally.

Ready Set let's go! only thing needed in these pictures are plants, kinda like Blue Oyster Cult with out the cow bell! " I Need More Cow Bell! (snl)​

Other than add on's the room has been completed! " I Hope".​

100_17471.JPG

100_17482.JPG

The intake duct just needs to be extended across the garage ceiling to the outer wall for fresh air intake.​

100_1740.JPG

100_1737.JPG

Six plant pot's to a total of 48 if wanted.​

Very nice Doc!!! That is one sweet room you built there! You went from a rigged up garden to a total professional setup. What kind of strains have you decided on? Still smoking on the Roadrunner from your last harvest? I'm toking some of mine right now, pretty good stuff. Best of luck to ya brother!!

Very nice Doc!!! That is one sweet room you built there! You went from a rigged up garden to a total professional setup. What kind of strains have you decided on? Still smoking on the Roadrunner from your last harvest? I'm toking some of mine right now, pretty good stuff. Best of luck to ya brother!!

Yeah theanswer! man was wondering where you've been, but I'm sure you have been here the whole time! I have been busy yes, well I had 6 white widow clones on order and I was going to pick them up! but the guy's who grow the clones decide not to deliver today an wait till Monday, so I have someone else looking for me an hopefully he'll come through other wise I have nothing, these people who own and run the collectives are undependable to say the least.

Yeah theanswer! man was wondering where you've been, but I'm sure you have been here the whole time! I have been busy yes, well I had 6 white widow clones on order and I was going to pick them up! but the guy's who grow the clones decide not to deliver today an wait till Monday, so I have someone else looking for me an hopefully he'll come through other wise I have nothing, these people who own and run the collectives are undependable to say the least.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm dealing with. They way I look at it is you've got to do your own mother and clones, there's only one person you can truly count on, yourself.

;)So since I don't have clones yet! I have pe-set timer on the intake fan to cycle on every 15 minutes and off for 15 for and the exhaust timer is set to come on every 1/2 hr for 15 but I think temp controls on them would work much better in combination with the A/C, but this will work out just have to see what time settings on the fan's bear the best results for now.

Sure wish those guy's would have come through for me! I am real disappointed:cool:, but what the heck I've waited this long what's a few day's more right! besides what choice do I have!

By the way I do have some lowryder autoflower seeds for outdoors and some No Idea what the hell strain seeds these are:) in a baggy enough for 30 or fourty sprouts but 10 or so will do! I would hope 4 or 5 out of 10 would be female:grinjoint:.

Man I wish I didn't live on the other side of the country, I would have helped you fellows out! I have 15 Power Kush clones right now and couldn't do anything with them, until now. Definitely need your own mother plant in a 5 gallon DWC and a stinkbud aero cloner(100% success rate). You can also take clones, from clones that are in veg and keep the cycle going with no mother plant.

Man I wish I didn't live on the other side of the country, I would have helped you fellows out! I have 15 Power Kush clones right now and couldn't do anything with them, until now. Definitely need your own mother plant in a 5 gallon DWC and a stinkbud aero cloner(100% success rate). You can also take clones, from clones that are in veg and keep the cycle going with no mother plant.

I hear you Bro, I plan to bro! I hope these guy's come through for me tomorrow with the white widow clones.

How has you grow been going! good I trust! what do you have your mother under lighting wise and how do you have it, set on it's own in it's grow area alone?

I do plan to take clones from them or what ever do get in clones.

I hear you Bro, I plan to bro! I hope these guy's come through for me tomorrow with the white widow clones.

How has you grow been going! good I trust! what do you have your mother under lighting wise and how do you have it, set on it's own in it's grow area alone?

I do plan to take clones from them or what ever do get in clones.

I had the mother in its own 5 gal bucket and held it in veg for six weeks, during which I took the 15 clones. I used two 85W spiral CFL's for veg and they worked very well.It was kept in my veg closet under 24 hour light. It is now the Power kush that can be seen flowering in my journal(that's why its huge!). I had planned to start a new strain, Killing Fields, but had all the leg problems. I am just trying to get reorganized now.

Yeah that is what this whole build was about reorganize and more control, it's trip the room with just the inline fan's running so far with no lights on stays at 74.4 to 77.6 with relative humidity at around 44 to 48, so at night is the best time for the lights to go on the A/C should have to come on as much.

I had to take out the 4" inline exhaust and up it to a 6" 452 cfm, but think it's timer should maybe come on more like every 45 minutes to an hour! during light cycle and every 1/2 hr during dark, I am just not sure about the fresh air intakes timer and what to set that at, less when a/c is and more when dark I guess.

So as I wait on either getting delivery of my clones or finding a reliable collective to purchase some providing they have strains whorth getting.

So in the mean time I started grem on 1 la women and 3 roadrunner/lowryder autoflower that will be for outdoors, if the lowryder sticks to the last time I grew the autoflower lowryder once they pop 60 to day's to harvest out in the sun maybe less or as it say's this is so and in hydro a little longer.

But I'm still not sure if the la is auto or not guess I'll find out.

Up and Running again and it! feels so good.​

The clones have come home to poppa my bros'! finally back in, The grow games boy's and girls, I just coined a new phrase The Grow games! anyway I picked up 4 Hindu Kush and 2 Grape OG I got to check their tag, I think they are! I may still get the white widows and put them outdoors and let get huge that's if the other guy calls if not to bad so sad! his loose of a few bucks.​

So here they are in the pot's and on really low nutes for a week to get them use to their new home, they are on a 18 hours Veg cycle 9pm evening to 3pm next afternoon, the room is holding steady 74 degrees relitive humidity 44, and the Res tank I had to bring down with frozen bottles it was only at around 73 degrees! but is now down to 68.2 an will drop a little more, ph 5.8 and the ppm is real low for now under a 100 ppm something like 74ppm I think for now that will be good, I plan to watch them and when they start showing they are ready into 12/12 we will go, damn feels good.​

If interested I'll post what the sprouts do when they pop and can be put in the soilless mix pot's for outside.​

Like the song goes! On the road again!
100_17532.JPG

100_17523.JPG

100_17542.JPG

IT FEELS SO GOOD MC! I didn't think I missed it so much! but I do or did! yep full steam ahead Bro! I am going for some outdoor stuff too and will still be under my limite!

Do you think the mix used is all right! from calculater 2.1 oz of flora nova grow an 8 oz of flora blend should have been 12.7 FB only had 8 that in a 25 gallon in Res, mix is really meant for seedling an not ved, I know this babies need genteel care right now but that may still be to low!

Lower is better than too much in my opinion.

Glad the Tradis is fully functional now Dr. Time to do some traveling!
(just watch out for the Vampires of Venice)

I'd go low on the nutes and ramp it up slowly looking for a reaction good or bad. Don't know of anyone who made a mistake going low. If they are strong and then the leaves start point up then that tells you more nutes are requested. Too many nutes results in the leaves pointing sort of down and looking dull with possible spotting.

Day #2 and the clones are looking like there taking to the room and the low nutes an are looking healthly, but damn I think I am going to need a chiller for the res no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom