Think I screwed up again - Plant will be too big for tent

Not so great anymore... *sigh* It must have been shear luck that got me through my last couple of cycles, because I keep screwing this one up.

It was looking pretty good, the tops picked their heads up, but this morning it looked like it was getting wilted and I knew it had been about a week since I watered--with a gallon, into a 7 gallon pot. I used my moisture meter and it said it was at 3 which isn't very dry in my experience but since it also looked thirsty I decided to give it a gallon. Well, that was the wrong choice, now it looks over-watered AF. Need to pull out my dunce cap for that one.

IMG_20170326_224237.jpg
IMG_20170326_224146.jpg

Give her a day or two and she will be fine, actually exact same thing just had this happen a week ago to me :laughtwo: she was fine after 24 hours or so. I assume it's a side effect from her getting way too dry and suddenly getting flooded.
This thread inspired me to do a screen as well :circle-of-love: Had same concerns that my lady will outgrow the grow box and I have weaved a screen above her (should of pulled it more down, but hopefully it will be enough).
And just wanted to say thank you for the great idea! :love:

Back
Top Bottom