This is how she grew - Your opinion please?

21121490136445286_big.jpg

This is a photo from a journal of someone else who grew it.

Looks to me like it could still go quite a while longer.

Firstly I'm not offended. I do think you are inaccurate in your assessment of the plant in question. Your criticism is very general. You are not diagnosing anything specific. You claim deficiency and nutes that are unbalanced but have not once mentioned what you think it's specifically deficient in. Einstein said "if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough". Green is the colour you want in the stem. If you have been told otherwise, I'm sorry to tell you that you've been misinformed. For a reference here is a standard example of a healthy cannabis leaf in a 50/50 hybrid. Candy Kush Express is a 40S/60I, but close enough.

images53.jpg

If anything the plant may be exhibiting a very minor excess in Nitrogen not a deficiency. Other than that they're golden. Going into the last half of the plants flower cycle there should be little to no Nitrogen being fed so that should correct itself.

Late edit: I mean you no offense either. Regardless if you disagree with me.

Seems like you got more than abit offended, im sorry for that.
Im in no place to say mr einstein said wrong( though those IN PLACE have already done that in more than just one matter), but ive learned that all simplicity is just being ignorant toward details( sometime crucial ones).
In our case its more than being ignorant if we pretend we can find any problem without considering all environnemental conditions, at least thats what ive learned from grand masters as king, mr nice an nebula among others.
Not to prove you wrong, just to share what i know and learn more, here is an example of what could be the problem:
1.signs of light Sulphur defficiency:Leaf veins turn yellow and leaves become very dark near the stem of the plant.
2. Some very early stage of N toxicity ( as you mentioned)
3.i have seen some pesticide OD causing the same symptômes ( as for no pest strips of certain brand)
4.wacky nutes causing potass lock out.

I imagine many more case studies of the same single symptôme can be found using dear google, give it a try, you wont be disapointed.

We are all here to learn(at least i am after years of grow and study), please try not to take/make it personal, nobody gains or looses any medals here.
Peace man and happy growing :)

Seems like you got more than abit offended, im sorry for that.
Im in no place to say mr einstein said wrong( though those IN PLACE have already done that in more than just one matter), but ive learned that all simplicity is just being ignorant toward details( sometime crucial ones).
In our case its more than being ignorant if we pretend we can find any problem without considering all environnemental conditions, at least thats what ive learned from grand masters as king, mr nice an nebula among others.
Not to prove you wrong, just to share what i know and learn more, here is an example of what could be the problem:
1.signs of light Sulphur defficiency:Leaf veins turn yellow and leaves become very dark near the stem of the plant.
2. Some very early stage of N toxicity ( as you mentioned)
3.i have seen some pesticide OD causing the same symptômes ( as for no pest strips of certain brand)
4.wacky nutes causing potass lock out.

I imagine many more case studies of the same single symptôme can be found using dear google, give it a try, you wont be disapointed.

We are all here to learn(at least i am after years of grow and study), please try not to take/make it personal, nobody gains or looses any medals here.
Peace man and happy growing :)

In all honesty you didn't offend me. I can understand if you thought otherwise. I was just trying to make light of what I believe was an inaccurate assessment or an assessment lacking critical information unlike your last post which certainly had some. I guess I can come across like a dick when it's not my intention. I was pointing out the fact that if you are to give this person criticism make it constructive. Give them something to take away from what you have to give. I've been Cultivating/Breeding/Testing Cannabis for over two decades and I'm still learning new things. I'm in no way ignorant or arrogant. Certainly direct and maybe lacking some finesse when addressing someone I believe to be incorrect or inaccurate. Be assured when I take the effort and time to do such a thing it's void of emotion and purely intellectual.

I don't think Sulfur deficiency is the case. Like we both agreed the excess in N could be held accountable for the plant lacking in ability to access the sulfur with in his soil. Nitrogen excess weakens the plants ability to absorb and transport fluid through its body. Then again I could be completely incorrect and he has a fractionally minuscule Sulfur deficiency. So minute you could consider it in its infancy, though you said light so we can agree there. To someone who is having trouble understanding how to grow at the basic level, this could be distracting and potentially discouraging. My approach to this person was to work out problems based on priority not crush them with information they may not be entirely prepared to absorb. Not to say that information isn't valuable.

The main thing purplewawe420 needs to focus on is simply correcting the abundance of Nitrogen before addressing anything else as that is what is giving the plant such under developed buds. A trademark sign of too much nitrogen, stunting bud development. Another is the leaves starting to claw (droop/curve downwards). Once they have that sorted it will be much easier to diagnose his next course of action.

So if it wasn't clear before purplewawe420. Stop feeding the plant Nitrogen if you want to improve on your current situation. A flush or two should get you back on track fast enough. Do you know what your pH levels in your medium and water are? Do you have the ability to test your pH. This will be helpful for flushing the Nitrogen based nutrient out of your pot. Measure the levels off ppm/ec that are in your water going in. and then measure the level of ppm/ec in the water that comes out of your pot after watering. If they aren't the same or close to each other flush until you achieve the same level. Once the soil is dry you can feed again with something more suited for flower. You can flush with water containing low levels of Potassium just not any Nitrogen.

KKey but before i buyd soil that was on 5.5, but i dont have any function to measure a ph.
but thoses nutrients i add very very minimum, i commissioned a Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Liquid Fertilizer but the nutrient did not comed so im out with boost , do here is solution from home kitchen ? to make some nutrient 4 buds ?

I'm sorry mate but I'm having a hard time following what you are asking? I understand you are saying you have given little amounts of nutrients. Are you saying the pH of the soil is 5.5 or your water is 5.5?

One way to make homemade Potash is by using ash from burnt wood. Wood ash is one of the original forms of Potash. Use it sparingly. It will increase your pH so that's why I asked if you are able to measure your pH. Not simply for the purposes of flushing and checking the run off. Purchasing a pH meter will be one of the most useful things you can have in your garden and at your disposal.

Sry 4 that my english is not ideal ,
so am yes little amount of nutrient , i dont know what water is ph but soil is 5.5 when i buyed that soil,
water is from well. about like 7 days and my plant is on the same level no changes :surf:

Dear growlow
I thank you for your understanding and patience. You are absolutely right. As a side effect of my job and being a bookworm i pay too much attention to many ( most of the time unnecessary) details. And 50 of my plants are only days from harvest and this phase always make me nervous, even after about 20 years of growing. Sorry for being abit harsh.
As you said flush will certainly solve the minor issue, and even without solving this issue his plant is way in better shape than my first grow! (ended up with less than 100gr on 10 plants, more a joke than a harvest)

Good luck and happy growing :)

Dear growlow
I thank you for your understanding and patience. You are absolutely right. As a side effect of my job and being a bookworm i pay too much attention to many ( most of the time unnecessary) details. And 50 of my plants are only days from harvest and this phase always make me nervous, even after about 20 years of growing. Sorry for being abit harsh.
As you said flush will certainly solve the minor issue, and even without solving this issue his plant is way in better shape than my first grow! (ended up with less than 100gr on 10 plants, more a joke than a harvest)

Good luck and happy growing :)

No worries mate. I am glad you understand I meant nothing personally offensive neither did I take any from you. I wish you nothing but the best! Buds and good vibes your way mate :)

Sry 4 that my english is not ideal ,
so am yes little amount of nutrient , i dont know what water is ph but soil is 5.5 when i buyed that soil,
water is from well. about like 7 days and my plant is on the same level no changes :surf:

No need to apologize for your minimal understanding of the English language. I think I'm understanding most of what you're saying :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom