This one has me stumped, yellowing, purpling and curling all at the same time: late flower DWC

As i sit here, having my first taste of that Purple Domina, and for the first time high off my own supply, i keep thinking of you guys(and gals and everyone in between) and how this is only possible because you helped me save the plants. Huuuuge shout out to all of you!

6744d9538d16eb2f67817c582221ac5b.jpg

That right there is the best thing ever. Huge congratulations! You should be proud:high-five:

Been trying to keep my mind off the herb(the waiting is killing me), but still can't help myself and end up spending a few minutes every day just staring at it.

IMG_20220215_223753.jpg

IMG_20220215_223801.jpg
I don't blame you. :adore:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Not out of our way at all. Your girls are beautiful. Only want to see happy growers with happy plants is all. More than happy to chime in with whatever I can. Bill will not steer you wrong and we will all give you as any positive vibes and info as we can.

Good luck with the rest of their grow. Is the ghetto journal this grow? I guess I should have just checked before I asked
Trust krissi,
They helped me out tremendously! Good luck buddy. They look great!

Trust krissi,
They helped me out tremendously! Good luck buddy. They look great!
So happy everyone's grows are coming to fruition and that you can also see just what a fantastic place this is! The information highway is never ending here. These members are just so amazingly helpful and encouraging and inspiring to say the least. We all grow from each other and seeing these happy endings and hearing these same words from so many people is just the thing that makes you come back here time and time again. 100 times a day lol

:passitleft::peace::Namaste:

So happy everyone's grows are coming to fruition and that you can also see just what a fantastic place this is! The information highway is never ending here. These members are just so amazingly helpful and encouraging and inspiring to say the least. We all grow from each other and seeing these happy endings and hearing these same words from so many people is just the thing that makes you come back here time and time again. 100 times a day lol

:passitleft::peace::Namaste:
Back in 2013 when i first tried growing, the thing that left the biggest impression on me was how helpful and supportive everyone in this forum was. So when i decided to give it another wack, i knew exactly where to go.

@Lisa2265 I wouldn't have gotten nearly as far as i have without everyone here, they deserve all the credit.

Spent the day setting up a larger drying area. Plywood sheets bolted to the sides of an old modular shelf, the front side attaches via magnets so i can just pull it off and have space to work.

Also repurposed some magnetic hangers i had 3d-printed a while ago(the magnets are sealed within the print), i'll be designing and printing some purpose built hangers within the next few days.

IMG_20220216_182315.jpg

IMG_20220216_182548.jpg

Update: Leaves are drying up a little faster than i expected, but i still don't see amber among the trichomes, wondering if i should give her a few more weeks or if i should just harvest what i have...

IMG_20220218_182700.jpg
Keep her going. She's still got some bulking to do, IMO, but see what others say....

How does her roots look?

PH?

Update: Leaves are drying up a little faster than i expected, but i still don't see amber among the trichomes, wondering if i should give her a few more weeks or if i should just harvest what i have...

IMG_20220218_182700.jpg
I agree with Rex. :thumb:
If she has roots and is still building let her go.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom