Tips changing colors: Maybe light burn?

GrimyVille

So another problem I got.. the new growth on my plants on the tips of the leaves they are changing color. I had just moved them under stronger lights the nib turns ten times but the first turn the light don't turn on.... So I guess there is only 9 turns. The lights are scorpion rspecs 600 watts the company recommends 300 watts for veg.... And about 24 inches away from the plants..... I had just transplanted them to 1 gals from solo cup they exploded in only a few days... Not sure what to do right now.. Another thing I have fems under one light and I have autos under the other light... Another question I have when I decide to flower the fems which won't be much longer should I leave the autos in the same tent with them? Will the 12 hours of light not be as good for the autos? Will I get less yeild and less potency? I do have another tent I can put the autos in but the light isn't as good... Another question because I had just put them in to the big tent under the good lights I got the power of both lights only at 300 watts... Should I put the power up to 600 watts for the autos sense they are flowering... The 2 lights are in a 4*4*8 so they are side by side... If I turn the light that's over the autos to full power will that hurt the plants that's under the other light even though the light they are under will still be at 300 watts... Sorry about this I'm all over the place here I'm around 5 people trying to talk to me to... I will add to this later and fix it up a little bit... I appreciate the help

Yes you will get less yield on the autos if you bump down to 12/12. Autos will benefit from 18/6 so I’d run them in separate tent, even if light is weaker than you can close the gap on spacing if need be. Just adjust incrementally over time and don’t cook them up over the course of 1 weekend. Between spacing and dimming I think you will find happy medium

Back
Top Bottom