TM420 2L Hempy Grow

yea once there done there gonna make way for some aqua farms, been reading good things about them, im not gonna get a big yield from this lot due to stress and basically not even bothering with them theres 3 weeks left for the majority and the rest have been flowering for a week,pics up later

The girls are still looking good TM so I know you are talking really nice to them. I've been reading about hydroponics like crazy lately. I'm just about to build a simple NFT system next to the kitchen in a small nook for herbs and veggies. I have watched a couple of really good videos on Aquaponics and that is just way cool. There's a guy at the U of washington that has a hugh system. Very interesting.

Yoooo Tm Mate!! :high-five:

Sorry not been round lately , been quite busy with everything and just been popping in and out of 420 when I needed some info. Your girls looking good man, is the 2L hempy the big fat bud or is that behind, cant tell in the pic?

thats the hempy bud mate, will be chopping them down soon so iv started seeds 5x cotton candy 4x pure ak 3x lemon skunk and 3x exodus cheese hopefuly get a big batch of goodies for the new year :circle-of-love:

aqua farming, now thats something im very interested in, i have been watering my plants with fish tank water from my tropical fish tanks, i use no chemicals in these tanks, i tested it on 2 plants first and they grew twice as quick as the other plants just fed water and nutes, so clearly their is a huge benefit to these plants with this style of grow

aqua farming, now thats something im very interested in, i have been watering my plants with fish tank water from my tropical fish tanks, i use no chemicals in these tanks, i tested it on 2 plants first and they grew twice as quick as the other plants just fed water and nutes, so clearly their is a huge benefit to these plants with this style of grow

I never gave that a thought. I have a 46 gallon tank with about 30 small fish so I bet that would do me some good. I will have to test it with a couple of plants and see how it will work. Better than letting it go down the drain. Thanks for the tip and reps coming at you.

sounds like a nice harvest mate, im on a no bud smoking spree, i got a drug test on monday for a new job, really need this job so its been a couple of weeks since my last smoke, fingers crossed ill pass this test.

thanks for the reps beemerbil, feel free to ask any questions and ill do my best to answer them for you, ive been using the tank water on one of the clones and the plant is clearly further in flower and a lot bigger than the clone that is fed tap water, so clearly their is something in this, but make sure their is no chemicals in the tank, i should be using water safe when i do a water change but instead i just let my water stand for a day before doing a water change, doing this removes the chlorine and stops it harming the fish, plus i dont need to use any chemicals then so the water is totally safe,
the tank water is full of nitrates and nitrites and pretty much all fertilisers are made up of nitrates so it does benefit the plants, but till i can sample the buds i wont be using it on all my plants, ive just started some 2ltr dwc hempies and one of these is using tank water so il see how it goes

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom