Tnoldons Indoor Lemon Skunk Grow (Poor Man's Grow)

Re: tnoldons indoor lemon skunk grow (por man grow)

He is a fun little time line I am working on so it is much easier to see the progress.
TimeLine.jpg

Haha hope I'm not posting to many pictures, but here are a few of tonight hoping for some feed back from anyone. The seedling is know showing a second set of leaves begining. Check out the pics!

Seedling:
seedling20.jpg

lemon skunk:
lemonskunk1.jpg

Everything looks great so far. Growing is a learning experience, and I'm glad you're here to get the qualified info you need. ;-)

Thanks Ms.Fox!! I've been checking out your grow journal and it seems like you def know what you are doing :) Have any pointers for me? Do my seedlings look like they are growing at a good rate? (besides the tall one that has nute burn).

Ok so here are some new pics of the plants. The smaller seedling is now 5 days old, I accidentally have been putting the wrong age and just noticed that so the actual age is 5 days, Let me know what you think of how she is doing at that age and if you think the size is good. Also an update on the lemon skunk, she is doing great! not sure why the leaves are yellow I'm guessing the nute burn did a lot of damage and not sure if it will continue to damage her or not?

Ok question with the lemon skunk. She is about 20 days old and severely stunted from the nute burn and it was my first grow and I messed up. She is now getting more and more leaves I think there called nodes right? She is growing up but not out and the leaves are no more then a inch long! Will the leaves get bigger? the seedling I planted 5 days ago the leaves are double the size of the 20 day old plant. Also noting that the lemon skunk is growing up when will she branch out? Anyway hope to here from you guys soon on my progress and hope you can answer some of my questions. Thanks!

Seedling Day 5:
DSC_1773.JPG

DSC_1774.JPG

Lemon skunk day 20?:
DSC_1776.JPG

Anyone following this at all? Haha ok well the seeds I ordered have just arrived! And I plan on planting the autoflowering one first just to see what this autoflowering thing is all about. I've heard good and bad things about it and I'd like to find out for my self. Also since I had no time to make my DIY cfl fixture I will wait to plant any more seeds until I have more adequate lighting and more room.

seeds30.jpg

More Pics!! Yeah There are a lot of pics on this post and I mean to do that so you can really see the beginning to end process. First up is the seedling she is doing great a little yellowing of the cotyledons but thats normal. Second is the lemon skunk, she is showing new growth but is so small, she is more or less a novelty plant now I don't see her getting any bigger but I'll keep her around for fun :)

seedling:
DSC_1782.JPG

DSC_17781.JPG

Lemon Skunk:
DSC_17791.JPG

DSC_1777.JPG

New pics taken this morning. Seedling is growing rather fast and the leaves look a bit droopy but I'm guessing because they are getting heavy. I'm only water once a day now so that the roots will really start to stretch and she can get even bigger :).

The lemon skunk is staying strong and continues to grow despite all the stress I've put her through, although I do think she is a mini plant, the seedling is now about triple her size but the lemon skunk keeps growing and getting more leaves, not sure if she will start to stretch out or not. Any way here are the pics.

I've learned a lot so far this being my first grow ever and all and if it wasn't for all the great tips and advice I've received from people here at 420magazine I would not of made it past a week so thanks guys!. I do have the autoflowering Santa strain ready to be put in rockwool and I'm excited to see how fast it will grow.

Seedling:
SE2.jpg

SE11.jpg

(mini) Lemon Skunk:
LS5.jpg

All right so news update! I got the new cfl light fixture set up I'm running 4 27w cfl bulbs with one 15w bulb in the middle of the plants. Ok so last you guys heard all but one plant died and that sucks but! The lemon skunk is doing ok and keeps growing, and I've started a new lemon skunk in rockwool so I'll be posting pics tonight make sure to check back and see

Picture update. Here are the pictures of the new set up plus an update of how the lemon skunk is doing and a new lemon skunk arrival. Ok so the lemon skunk is doing good she still has the brow leaves but it seems as though she is using herself as food anymore and I'm hoping it stays that way and she continues to grow. And the new lemon skunk was planted just yesterday and all ready is showing herself!

New set up:
DSC_2040.JPG

DSC_2047.JPG

Lemon skunk:
DSC_2045.JPG

DSC_2044.JPG

New lemon skunk:
DSC_2046.JPG

Glad to see things finally turnin around for ya man!

Thanks Smokey yeah it's been a long road for me but I can say I've learned a ton! And I'm hoping with the new light fixture and with more room my new grows will be much more successful.

Here are some pics from this morning. The seedling has just started to show her first set of true leaves :) Hoping this grow goes much much better then my last ones. Wish me luck!

Lemon Skunk:
DSC_2049.JPG

DSC_2050.JPG

New Lemon Skunk:
DSC_2048.JPG

The funniest time line ever...because of the MAJOR screw up by me it took forever for this girl to recover. This is no lie 30 days of progress! yeah most peoples plants are ready to flower but not mine lol, its ok though it'll be a funny story one day.

forever.png

Thanks! Yeah I'm really surprised at how fast she is growing now. it seems like everyday her leaves are getting bigger, I just really hope the yellowing doesn't spread. She is still in the MG soil it wasn't an option to transplant her again I'm just not even gonna try to give her nutes because I know there is already enough if not to much in the soil.

Would it be safe to try and transplant her again? I'm afraid of damaging her roots. She is in one of those degradable pots but they seem like a heavy weave and I'm not sure if the roots can break through them or not? If so then I'll transplant the whole thing I'm headed to get some FFOC this weekend. Im also gonna transplant the rockwool in FFOC i'm having trouble keeping it watered she dries out to fast, since I don't have a hydroponics system and have to hand water her.

Ok here is the picture update for tonight. Maybe someone can answer why the new seedling looks so odd? The picture in my previous post she looks bright green and the leaves are spread out and now she is dark green and the leaves look pulled in? is this normal and just her growing? Anyway besides the weird look they are doing good. I will have all but the older lemon skunk transplanted to FFOC by saturday and I have my new white widow seedling starting germination.

Lemon Skunk:
DSC_2058.JPG

DSC_2056.JPG

new Lemon Skunk seedling:
DSC_2055.JPG

DSC_2053.JPG

Back
Top Bottom