Toke's Blueberry Hydro Grow Journal

Quick update...

Today starts Week 5!!

Both plants are doing well :)

053008b.jpg

053008a.jpg

053008.jpg

Thats the plan after these gals finish up.

I'm going to have to spend some time lowering the lights again, they're insanely heavy.

Also going to mylar at that point. I'm going to do the floor as well. Full scrub down of the area.

Then I'll dry them in the same area. It has a good humidity level and temp when the lights are off.

Day after drying is done I'll have more going into flowering and lights coming back on! :)

^boss has got a point. anyway to temporarily hang mylar from the ceiling along the walls? I'm blown away by how tall and strong she is!

Short update..

They got more flower nutes today. How will I know when it is going to finish. I don't want to start flushing too early...

A quick update:

nugshot6408.jpg

bb6408.jpg

bb6408b.jpg

From the looks of that tall one you have many weeks yet before you flush. That thing is just trippy. Given tho opportunity to achieve its potential, I think you might want to name your cola Louisville Slugger.

^ haha I hear that! Yeah man those buds look like their just getting started. How many days into flower?

I'm on week 5 currently. Week 6 begins on Sunday.....

When asking about flushing, I wasn't inferring that I was ready to flush... just inquiring about how to know when I'm ready to flush. I understand that I have a few more weeks to wait. No problem. Patience is one of my strong suits :)

The pictures don't accurately express how dense the lanky one is getting up at the top. Little popcorn buds all around, but they're soooo dense.

Back
Top Bottom