New Journal Soon - Hopefully a Female

Thanks for dropping by ya'll and yes b.real it is a bit of a pain. ;)Some of that soil is recycled and I wanted to top it off with fresh. :) Yes,I hope she remains vigorous.I will be really careful with nutes when I start feeding.

Thanks for dropping by ya'll and yes b.real it is a bit of a pain. ;)Some of that soil is recycled and I wanted to top it off with fresh. :) Yes,I hope she remains vigorous.I will be really careful with nutes when I start feeding.

glad you have you right mindset about the food, you could cut a mote when the plant gets big enough so you can drench her. you especially need it for flushing at the end of the grow

I hear ya on the flush but the plan is if it does indeed turn out to be female,will be to take clones and put the mother back into veg. in my phototron.From there try and keep a perpetual grow.This plant is the key to my success or failure. :)

I need some advice about nutrient dosage for soil using the (cannot be named) nutrient line.
If you can help me figure out a regimen please pm me.Thanks!:Namaste:
IMG_20131203_232520_261.jpg
IMG_20131203_232505_914.jpg
IMG_20131203_232459_413.jpg
IMG_20131203_232445_602.jpg
IMG_20131203_232432_419.jpg
IMG_20131203_232415_329.jpg

You can't mention your nutrient line? :hmmmm:

I don't know much about the different lines of nutes. Hopefully someone will come along who does.

In the mean time there is a thread that has compiled a good collection of nutrient schedules - maybe your top-secret one is on there?

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

that plant will be stressed if you feed it anything more than something light like molasses right now

Sorry Dresney about the confusion and mystery of the nutrients.There was some stuff surrounding them.Anyway,the line is BP*N.I've used it before and yes b.real,too early yet but I want a soil growers advice using those nutes.I was ok with last grow but I know I dosed em high before and was only going half recommended.Just looking for others experience there as I have enough for 10-12 grows still...

Ok,it's on the site so I guess it's ok to chat about this line.
Here is the true feed schedule which I followed last grow.
Seemed like they were always over nuted and I had to flush several times.
I am trying not to go through all that mess this time around so if you have any ideas on these ratios I'd like to hear them.Thanks!

I did not use any nutes until plants had 6-8 nodes last time. :peace:

I don't have any experience with those nutes, but generally people say start out at 1/4 the recommended strength of any nute line I've seen. Then if they tolerate that well, maybe bump it up in quarter increments.

Thanks Dresney.1/4 nutes sounds about right.I'll give it a shot in about a week.These were the first(Professional)nutrients I ever used.
Before it was miracle grow or organic.(eg.chicken/cow manure)
The more I read the more I want to go back to organic but the fact is I spent a lot of money on this line so I want to use it and I want to use it effectively.
Anyway,thanks for taking the time to respond,it is appreciated. ::peace:

Ok,it's on the site so I guess it's ok to chat about this line.
Here is the true feed schedule which I followed last grow.
Seemed like they were always over nuted and I had to flush several times.
I am trying not to go through all that mess this time around so if you have any ideas on these ratios I'd like to hear them.Thanks!

I did not use any nutes until plants had 6-8 nodes last time. :peace:

Youre in luck! Ive used --- for the past few years. Recently made the switch to dyna gro but it was pretty recent.

First off its pretty strong stuff. Its chelated so it gets absorbed easier.

Go with 1/4 to 1/2 strength like stated above. Id start with just the grow and bloom and only really feed with them for the first week or 2. then you can step into adding the other things but its usually better to mix the additives in a seperate container than the g/b because its easier to feed them and reduces the chance of burning. When adding the extras start with very little amounts or feed them by themselves without the g/b. They take the nutes and shove em up the roots and can cause burn very easily. Id usually water with nutes, then water for the next time, then the additives, then water, then nutes and repeated. Worked pretty well because if you combine them all into one container than it will make the usual amount of npk more powerful in a way haha. So itll be burnt one day, then once the additive is gone and most of the nutes are theyll start showing def. The additives are a good way of grabbing any left overs in the soil combined with what they bring to the table.

Root magic i only use when transplanting. Liquid blue for most of flower. Dont have vita blue or the early one but have similar products from the organic --- line and they are strong. They lasted twice as long as the base nutes and i had gallons of them and quarts of the additives.

If you want to go back to organics try the --- organic line. Everything they make is on point and much cheaper than 99% of the shit out there. Look up advanced nutrients if you never have and tell me you dont have a heart attack form the sticker shock. Youd think for that price the nutes would chop the plant down and roll itself up.

Keep up the grow. Its lookin awesome!

Very good info indeed BPK.Thank you so much.I really needed that input for sure as I'm trying to wrap my head around all these products.
I will post when I start to feed and document every ml that goes into the soil.Thanks again,I'm feeling a bit better about ratios now. :)

Topped last night using FIM technique.I want this plant to be bushy in the event it does turn out to be a female so I can retrieve several clones.Interesting purpling going on.Genetics maybe?
IMG_20131206_141216_800.jpg

Not around here anymore but I don't like unfinished things so here is where that little plant is today at day 31 flower.:peace:
IMG_20140207_105136_666.jpg
IMG_20140207_105103_877.jpg
IMG_20140207_105041_099.jpg
IMG_20140207_104742_574.jpg
IMG_20140207_104735_224.jpg
100_13594.JPG
100_135710.JPG
100_13545.JPG

Day 38 and thanks b.real,I'm extremely pleased.
IMG_20140214_095420_701.jpg

IMG_20140214_095358_612.jpg

IMG_20140214_095343_404.jpg

IMG_20140214_095318_743.jpg

IMG_20140214_095332_343.jpg

IMG_20140214_095814_893.jpg

Back
Top Bottom