Super Strain DFA x 3 & 1 x Sugar Black Rose Auto

they were organic so no need to flush , i came across some interesting stuff today that in the last two weeks use a dehumidifier and it will double the trichomes ,( so they say ) its like a protection kind of thing so this is my plan for them just to see , ill take more pics with the super zoom when i chop :)

these buds are starting to look pretty nice , they filled out slightly also

P1070517.JPG
P1070518.JPG
P1070519.JPG
P1070520.JPG
P1070521.JPG
P1070522.JPG
P1070525.JPG

I neglected to stop and congratulate you on your harvest Professor.

Congratulations!!! :party:

Congratulations on your harvest! Nice bedtime meds, awesome.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey there. I have a sugar rose auto showing first flowers now and was wondering what the effects were. You said a bed time smoke. Wasn't looking so much for bed time, but it was a freebie from herbies. I was going to go small pot grow, but after bending 90 degrees and getting such nice shoot production...decided to stick the small pot into a larger tray and go larger. I certainly is a nice looker. Mostly sativa looking, which sort of surprised me you said a bed time smoke.

Thanks for the pix. See this goes to completed journals, but if you happen to see it? How many grams did she yield?

Back
Top Bottom