Grow Journal,MOTAvation's

Now that you guys mentioned the leaves, I started to stare at the pics and they are shaped like chainsaws, crazycraz didnt notice. Thanks for +rep.

Heres an update on my Vegging Box

I think this bag seed might be a blue/purple strain, It has some purple going on the new growth and little on the first set of leaves. Doenst show on this pic, Theres one of these seeds in my flower box too.

Hashberry_004.JPG

Hashberry

Hashberry_003.JPG

Closer shot

Hashberry_001.JPG

On this bottom branch theres 3 fan leaves growing instead of 2.

Hashberry_002.JPG

Thats an interesting trait. Keep an on eye it! Could led to a new generation of non-symetrical plants! Heh. Im sure it would yield more...

Decided to post couple pics of the Ice and two diferent bag seeds im currently flowering.

This one is from the same seed im currently growing in the veg box.

floweringbox_001.JPG

Different bag seed from some swag

floweringbox_002.JPG

Ice, shes 31 days into flowering i think

floweringbox_004.JPG

My seeds came in today little excited, its like an early christmas present. I was a little dissapointed with Mandalas seeds because 3 seeds were crushed but atlast 7 survived.Heres a pic i took earlier.

new_029.JPG

Hashberry is growing little slow wich is good because the Ice has a little while to go and i dont wana run out of space for the hashberry in my veg box. The new growth on one of the Hashberry's lower branches is still growing 3 fan leaves and i think she might keep growing 3 wich will be very interesting to watch grow, i only hope now shes a female also i gave her a little bit of grow big. As for the bag seeds their doing fine no signs of nute burn so i think i might of found my mix for seedlings.

Anyone know how long the Ice takes to finish?

Ill be gone for christmas day and i was wondering if leaving my flowering plant in the dark for 2 days hurt her ? Is it posible she will get mold

Never heard of Barney's Farm. The speed queen sounds like it will be a pleasure to watch mature.

I've left my girl without light for a decent period of time and it just stunted the growth alot. I would assume the only chance of mold would come if the humidity is very high, the plant is moist in the buds to begin with and there is mold somewhere in your grow area.

Today i was checking out my Hashberry and i seen some new growth that looked like "balls" so i thought it was a male pre flower but i wasnt sure so i let it grow couple more days and it dosnt look like a male flower what could it be? The plant is vegging.

Never seen new growth growing in this part of the plant

hash_001.JPG

Closer view

hash_002.JPG

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE

Decided to do a little update on the Ice female. As for the Hashberry i think it might be a male, so i might give SweetTooth and SpeedQueen a try.

Heres Ice at day 36

image420_003.JPG

Lower buds

image420_001.JPG

Bud shot

image420_004.JPG

Tricromes

image420_005.JPG

Yea shes starting to fatten up now and resin too

The ICE is looking nICE. In time for the holidaze. There wont be any presents under that tree. Its a present itself.

The Ice keeps growing everyday looking better too, the smell to the buds is the same as my last AK48 i think it might be because of TigerBloom. Also one of the bag seeds is a female just waiting for the other one to show sex and the one in my veg box stoped growing and i though it had root rot but i transplanted and the roots looked white and healthy maybe getting too hot in there. SO i have an update on the Hashberry, Its still growing kinda slow but i dont mind. Theres also another branch thats starting to grow 3 fan leaves instead of 2. The sex still unknown, theres a lot of axial spurs that im mistaking for male pre-flowers i was thinking i should get a clone and flower it to see the sex, would that be woth it?

Hashberry

IceHashberry_002.JPG

Lower branches

IceHashberry_003.JPG

3 fan leaves growing

IceHashberry_004.JPG

i would just leave it alone and wait for the sex. no need to waste material.lol if theres only one male then you only lose one plant.

i would just leave it alone and wait for the sex. no need to waste material.lol if theres only one male then you only lose one plant.

I think i dont have to wait anymore, Hashberry is a male showed pre-flowers today. Still gonna let it grow for couple days just to make sure its a HIM.Kinda sucks because i wanted to see this strain flower, i might have to trade some seeds for 2 more Hashberry beans from a friend. In the other hand im excited to sprout some SweetTooth maybe 1 SpeedQueen.:loopy:

Back
Top Bottom