A SweetTooth and StrawberryCough Journal

fucking great pics man. looks liek soem killer bud bro!

Thanks to all for the comments, with out you and 420Mag i would of never gotten my grennthumb. Well i harvested the StrawberryCough after a week i choped the SweetTooth. Shes all dry now, ill have pics of her soon.I got 34g off the SC and im not sure how many from the ST but i have 27g left from her and she curing now.Thats it for now,

OK so heres what i have left of my harvest.The SweetTooth is on the left and StrawberryCough on the other.You can see the ST is the favorite.The SweetTooth is good for a morning smoke, like smoking a bowl before going to work or if you wana hang out with friends and chit chat.Now the StrawberryCough is more of a coughlock high, a joint will have you what we call "Stuck" day dreaming for a couple mins.This smoke is good for watching long movies or watching the sunset with your lady.I also have the clones i took from these plants and are currently flowering.

Heres the bags

StrawberryCough, Smells little bit like Strawberries.

SweetTooth, this one smells a little bit like candy great taste to it.

great grow mota enjoy the fruits of your labor!
again great combo of strands sweet tooth for the breakfast and the strawberry cough is the after dinner desert
rep yah if i could :peace:

Thank you for the comments, they been treating me very well. After curing for about a week the smoke has gotten a little more potent but the smell has increased more. The SweetTooth smells like (acording to a couple friends) ToostsieRoll, Lime ,Cheese and little hint of skunk. It has this aftertaste of cheese combined with powdered baby milk, wich is not as bad as it sounds pretty tasty. The StrawberryCough, this smoke smells more like Strawberries and earthy like wet dirt kinda. Taste is of course strawberries with a hint of candy, sweet smoke. I also have some pics coming soon from the clones i took off my last harvest wich are the same strains i have.
Pics were aproved, thank you

First off i wanted to post a pic of my newest piece.With some StrawberryCough and SweetTooth buds.

Well here is my ST clone, toped a week before switching to 12/12.

Next is the SC

love your piece man! that bud looks fluffy as hell! great job bro!

First off i wanted to post a pic of my newest piece.With some StrawberryCough and SweetTooth buds.

in that pic which bud is which?
got a bet with my friend that the left is the sweet tooth and right +bowl is the SC...
great clones lookin good love the bonsai +rep
:peace:

fillabong420, i just bought that piece like 3 weeks ago got some nice colors too.The SC buds are fluffy and the ST are nice and dense.

shaggie-420, Im afraid your friend is right, the one on the left its the SC and on the right +bowl is the ST.

i worded that wrong but thank you i just won 20 bucks:grinjoint::clap:
tks:peace:

Thanks for the +10 Moose,

I took couple pics of my little girls. Not sure how old they are i didnt write it down, but id say their in the 3rd week or so.

SweetTooth, buds already smelling, smells like the cured buds i have.

Ill get some nice bud sticks out of her.

StrawberryCough

Closer shot

Together

lookin great Mota love the lst on the St
+rep again for the great choice of strands

lookin great Mota love the lst on the St
+rep again for the great choice of strands

Thank You:grinjoint:, my next strains will be from Mandala.But it will be a while before i get back to growing.

Haha very nice! Man the tall girl looks like she is sucking up the nutes :)

Shes loving them but im gonna have to give her less nutes, shes too dark green:smokin:. Or just give her TigerBloom alone.

That looks like a little more than three weeks to me, im guessing around 25 days or so of flowering. Frosty as hell!!

Yea i think shes going into her 4rth week. Frosty and stinky ass hell too.

I know this a late as response but i meant 4 weeks and 1 day, must of been stoned the whole day that day.My bad.

I had to harvest my clones early because my cats(MF) droped the plants from a 3ft fall and the stem broke and the buds were full of dirt i cut them imedietly and wahsed off the dirt, and have already been smoked, but i have a couple nug pics.I dont wana leave this incomplete.

Unfortunatly i only found one pic wich is a bud of the SweetTooth

Back
Top Bottom