A SweetTooth and StrawberryCough Journal

As akways thank you all for your comments, My baby girls are sleeping right now but i took these quick pics before lights out. Not much i had to take em quick cuz my mother-in-law is here.I think their at day 40 of 12/12.

Inside the box, SweetTooths getting a little too close to the light.

These are the lower buds.Now that i think about it i didnt really pay much attention to this grow and it resulted in a PH off balance and N deficiency.

This will be my last grow for a while, they should be harvested by the end of may before my court date.From left to right PurpleUrkel seed found in a 8th i picked up a while back, The SweetTooth clone in the middle and a StrawberryCough clone, i plan to pass this clone on.

It truly does HH just when i started to get my greenthumb back something came up and took it away again. berry, Hopefuly harvest time will be March 31st for the SweetTooth and April 6th for the StrawberryCough.

that girl in the top right is a beefcake! gona be a beaut when shes done
they look very nice for not paying to much attention to them.
hope your back to growing soon

I took a couple pics of the buds. their coming soon

berrydizzle, im using TigerBloom and a little bit of GrowBig.

Shaggie-420, shes looking better now that im feeding her with more nutes, seems to like em.

OK i have some bud pics i took yesterday, Their both in day 43 of flowering. The SweetTooth is hanging in there the leaves are starting to get green little by little but then it goes away.As for the StrawberryCough shes doing pretty good packing on weight now,

SweetTooth's bud

Close up of the bud above difrent angle.Little nute burn on the tip.

StrawberryCough,

Up close

Thanks berry and boss. I think i might get some pics of the whole plants in a few.

Thank you for aproving the pics quick.
I decided to take a couple pics of the whole plants and here they are.

Up first is the SweetTooth from BarneysFarm 43days flowering

Frontal view

StrawberryCough also 43days in flowering

StrawberryCough from DutchPasiion

I like this pic

beautiful girls they are getting heavy
nice reaper

oh man those close up bud shots you took on my birthday are gorgeous! and the reaper pic after those is quite lovely to look at!:grinjoint:

Thanks to all, I decided to cut down my SweetTooth at week 7. All the Trichromes were cloudy so ill be expecting a head high.Now im waiting 2 weeks or more for the StrawberryCough.Ill get pics soon of the harvest, havent tested any buds yet so ill se in 7 days hows the buds are. Also ill be moving the SC clone and the PurpleUrkel into the flowering box, i just hope theyll be done before june.

I have some pics of the SweetToot. It still drying but i took a nug and put it in the micro dried it carefully, after smoking it i got this head high just how i like it.

This is the main cola of the SweetTooth

This is the bud i dried in the micro

View at the trics

Back
Top Bottom