Ice and Hashberry Grow

Thanks for the last comments, i been thinking of getting my card.. soon i will.
I thought it was time for an update.Both girls are doing good buds are starting to get fatter and the main cola has passed the frame of the hps light.Shes feeling the heat from the bulb, but no burnt hairs yet and i hope it stays that way.Ive been noticing that both plants want different strenghts of nutes so im going to start feeding them separartly.Now for the best part of journals Pics.

Hashberry, the tall one.

Close up on one of her buds

Ice, the shorty

Lower buds

Closer shot

Man these girls stink up the whole apartment we have to close all doors and windows when not around.Today when i got home from work it smelled like grape/berries with a sour smell, smelled great.

Thanks flyfish, after looking at some pics from one of my last grows i noticed that the tall plant is actually the Ice and the short one is Hashberry.The Ice buds have more buds than hairs and the hashberry has more hairs than buds.I got all my seeds mixed up now.

Hey Mota, they look great! Check out this link to a homemade carbon filter for like $25 then you get a cheap squirrel-cage fan and your stink problem is solved. This link is great too because it is picture and step-by-step. I'm gonna make it soon since my current filter is not quite big enough.
First grow{up coming soon}

Thanks 4twenty for that link, im making a trip to home depot for some sand for my fish tank ill be picking up supplys for the carbon filter, looks simple.
Unfortunatly i had to cut the Ice down she got too close to the light.Shes now dried and currently curing.Ill take pics of the harvest tonight including pics from the Hashberry plant.

Wait im confused, if Ice was the shorty and you cut her cause she was too tall, how is the Hashberry still good to go?

I found out that the tall one was Ice because of the bud structure, i compared pics with one of my previous grows.I got my seeds mixed up.

Oh haha nice man, they look beautiful.

Well here are the pics,

First up will be the Ice,I think i took pics before i choped her down ill look for them.
Here is what i have right now,smoked a couple nugs already.Her buds are real light not that heavy.The high is a nice head high, long lasting high.Gives you the munchies like a mofo, if you smoke enough it will glue you to your seat.
sydro_019.JPG

Close up of a bud.

Closer shot,not as creamy as the last Ice i had.
sydro_025.JPG

Hashberry from Mandala
sydro_009.JPG

Lower bud
sydro_010.JPG

Her hairs are starting to turn orange.
sydro_016.JPG

Two lower buds
sydro_018.JPG

C.A.T.S. cannabis annhilation terrorist squad lol

nice buds man.

Back