Horeable's Medical Grow 2009-2010

Re: Whoreable's Medical Grow 2009-2010

I'm loving the trainwreck/kush

Yah I got an Ozie of it, its nice. Purple was very nice too, so give it some love :smokin:

Untitled-74.jpg

Ice-Cream #3 :rollit:

moreicecream.jpg

Hashberrys

Berrytifual.jpg

Berrytifual2.jpg

Berrytifual3.jpg

4 GreenC's clones are rooted and were placed inside larger Rockwool slabs.
I will veg for 10 days and throw them into flower. The other Clones should be rooted by then aswell, and the process begins.

Hashberrys and Ice-creams were transplanted. The IC's were placed in 5gallon buckets along with one Hashberry, the remaining Hashberrys were placed in 1gallon buckets until they show sex, then they willl be transplanted if they are females.

sep15th1.jpg

sep15.jpg

sep153.jpg

sep152.jpg

sep154.jpg

sep15th2.jpg

sep15th.jpg

sep15th5.jpg

sep15th4.jpg

sep15th3.jpg

Untitled-133.jpg

Hello:grinjoint:
Sure glad you made it back from Khabul, Afghanistan:cheer:
Had a friend there, he made it back, but not the easy way, he had a friggin heart attack. He's told me stories.
Your grow area is beautiful and clean. A great way to start.
I will leave it to you to keep all those strains cataloged. That in its self is a great task.lol

This one will be a good one to watch, thanks:popcorn:
May the bud be with you :peace:

Lowered the 1000w M/h, the closest plants are two Ice-Creams and they are 17 Inches from the glass-cover on the light.

Its not even close to being hot, even 2" from the glass.

Bubba Kush 1,2 & 3 cuttings are rooted. BK seems to take 14 days to root and the GreenCrack takes about 8days.

Here is one of the baby Hasplant leafs, compared to a Bubba Kush MOTHER's leafs

So I can see these Hasplants will get massive over-sized leafs.

32101.jpg

33100.jpg

2927.jpg

3023.jpg

31106.jpg

2728.jpg

2826.jpg

2926.jpg

2636.jpg

2529.jpg

22108.jpg

23101.jpg

2473.jpg

21123.jpg

2050.jpg

Yes! Hopefully the Ice-Creams will keep there larger INDICA dominant traits, as I generally dont like Sativa's, too tall, takes too long and isnt as pretty.

Im a fan of big fat overlapping leafs, palm-sized 5 fingerd fans.

speaking of such,

Just recieved my second order of GreenHouse Seeds, GREAT WHITE SHARK

I asked JIM from dopeseeds if he would send me another package, as only 1 succesfully sprouted and one of the seeds was broken.

These seeds look much nicer, although, I am not going to germinate these seeds for another couple of months. At that time, I will also germinate my SUPER LEMON HAZE from GHS aswell

Thanks!

It has been a long month, or so it feels. Now that my first wave of Clones are rooted (variety of 12 cuts) and the Seedlings are nice and ready to show some sex, this Choo-Choo train is about to take off

All abbbboooooaaaaardd!

Great job on the girls so far they seem do be thriving with the set up that you have. Leaves also look great for there size, nice and healthy plants! Keep up the good work. :rollit:

Thanks yall, I grow to show, and show I show.

The GreenCrack cuttings have little tempers. One of them cant stand to be out of the Hyperbolic chamber for more than 5 minutes without the leaves twisting and startin to curl up. The bubba kush clones really could care less, but they take longer to root.

I should be able to take ICE-CREAM & HASHBERRY cuttings by SEPT 30Th.

Back
Top Bottom