Horeable's Medical Grow 2009-2010

Re: Whoreable's Medical Grow 2009-2010

Thanks ya'll.

I post these grows to inspire and spread the knowledge of horticulture.

I wouldnt have the knowledge or setup without others doing the same thing previously for me to learn from.

lil update

nov7a.jpg

nov7.jpg

nov7b.jpg

nov7d.jpg

day_38ab.jpg

Day_38.jpg

nov7c.jpg

Damn, dude! Very nice. You have clearly done this before. ;)

:peace:

Not really. I have grown on 3 other occassions that produced smokeable marijuana, before that, I had several grows that only made it to veg.

I never had a very good indoor setup, the 2/3 past grows have been outdoors. My last grow was DurgaMata from paradise seeds, I had 4 larger plants and 5 clones on the same flowering cycle.

My harvest was pittiful, I think maybe 5-6 ounces maximum, most of the bud was very airy and leafy, but it had a very distinct smell and was coverd in trichomes. All my friends loved the weed, they really couldnt tell the difference between that and street quality weed, which dosnt say much because they arent elite smokers like myself. I was somewhat happpy with it, but I still opted to sell most of it and replace it with street/distro weed.

So this is my first grow with an actual room with temperature control and other climate control factors.

Thanks Ab, just keep it simple, then tweak it later on you know :)

I got a new bong, its made by ZOB. I dont care about company names, or there pasts, I just want a quality product and this is one of them. Its the ZOB HALO, with a Circular almost inline-like percolater. Along with the standard diffused downstem.

I had an EHLE and this is much better, I can taste my herbs and the rips are very smooth, I can take fatter rips and I dont even cough or hurt.

halo31.jpg

halob.jpg

halo1.jpg

and a quickie before beddy-by-time

family7.jpg

Thanks CocoJoe!

The GreenCrack is at day 49, started to flush today, no more nutes. They are nice and deep green, so I know its got enough Nitrogen for the next 2 weeks.

The Ice-Cream is doing nice, #2 Ice Cream is the most trichome-covered, almost white buds. This plant is lighter in apperance, the leafs are not as dark, I think it got optimum N levels as the biggest fan leafs are just now turning banana yellow. I think the slighly lower N levels helped flowering become more 'dank'.

Ice Cream #1 is the tallest, but suffered from some Mg deficiency and a few leaves are crinkled up at the tips, and I removed the most 'burned' leaf tips. The leafs closer to the bud-sites are starting to turn Purple.

Ice Cream# 3 & 4 are doing fine, a slight Mg/Boron deficiency I think.

Hashberry's are taking there sweet damn time, very thick pistils, slightly covered in trichomes, these may take an additional 2-3 weeks after IC Harvest.

The single BubbaKush is doing okay, deep green, it has had this deep emerald green since I got it 3 months ago as a clone. Kind of slow, but slow and steady might win the race.

I'll post some pictures sometime in the next few days.

Thanks again, and you guys havnt seen updated pictures in a few weeks. The GC is super Crystall now, starting to bulk up, its putting out those super heavy calyx's, with twisting white hairs, she's bulkin up finally.

The Pheno's you can visually see, are in this order. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1. Medium Yield, Medium Trichome coverage
2. Lower Yield, Medium/High Trichome coverage (purple)
3. Lowest Yield, Highest Trichome coverage
4. Highest yeild, mid/low trichome coverage

Ice Cream, Paradise Seeds.

1000w Metal Halide only. Day 37

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg