Untitled-103.jpg

Untitled-29.jpg

Untitled-510.jpg

Untitled-119.jpg

Untitled-77.jpg

Untitled-65.jpg

Untitled-88.jpg

Re: Whoreable's Medical Grow 2009-2010

Okay I sold my G.C mother and one BubbaKush mother and 6 BK Clones.

I think I have 3 Hashberry females total. Some photos of some G.C Clones in a soil-bed that will be flowering.

Untitled-94.jpg

oct1.jpg

oct.jpg

Untitled-511.jpg

Untitled-37.jpg

Untitled-120.jpg

Hashberry's

Untitled-48.jpg

Untitled-75.jpg

Untitled-66.jpg

Untitled-210.jpg

I took some more cuttings today.

I took 2 cuttings from each Ice-cream, 1 cutting from each-Hashberry, and 1 cutting from my remaining Bubbakush Mother.

Those G.C Clones also start flowering cycle today, at 7pm they go to bed.

clones41.jpg

clones210.jpg

clones32.jpg

Clones32.jpg

We had a sporadic-rain-shower this afternoon, heres the sunset after (looking east)

Kinda stuck on what to do. Got these 'MOMs' and a BK Mom, 4 clones in no media except rockwool and like 24 cuttings about to root.

Thinking about building a trellis and doing a SOG for the Mothers after a few more Cuts, take out everything below a certain point on the plants and either trash it or clone em.

Mango aka; G.C DAY 5 FLOWER

day57.jpg

HASHBERRY

hbout.jpg

hbout3.jpg

hbout4.jpg

hbout2.jpg

hbout6.jpg

hbout5.jpg

ICE CREAM

outside4.jpg

outsideic2.jpg

outside21.jpg

outsideic.jpg

outside31.jpg

outsideic4.jpg

outside4.jpg

outsideic3.jpg

day57.jpg

FAMILY SHOT OUTDOORS/INDOOR
Ice-cream = Grey Bucket
Hashberry = White bucket
Great white shark = white bucket

out8.jpg

out21.jpg

out31.jpg

out51.jpg

out41.jpg

Haha, thanks.

Thats Mr.Kitty, he's coming around to his 10th birthday this Christmas. It was year 1999 and It was December 19th.

I went outside for some reason, and heard a car screaching its breaks and honking. I went to investigate and a small kitten was running away from the street into some bushes.

A few days later Im outside again and I hear a very slight meowing, I searched around and found a small kitten, black and white. I picked him up because he was not scared of humans and he looked perfectly fine. I took him indoors and I was petting him while laying on my back when I discovered he had a giant Open-wound on the inside of his back leg, you could see his ligiments and muscle fibers, it was big cut.

Turns out that vehicle ran him over some how and he was cut very bad on his back leg, He didnt require any more than one surgery. After that he has pretty much became the ultimate house cat, he goes outside during the day and he volunteers to come inside at night.

His name is Mr Kitty and hes terrified of the road, which is good, because Ive lost several cats in my lifetime to the road. He weighs like 16lbs too.

Yea love cats. I like their attitude. I'll come see you when I want to or need something. Last one I had lived 19 years. Haven't decided if I'm ready for another one yet. Still miss the old girl. They are actually very loving in their own way.
C U Soon

Allright, update.

I built a Trellis/Screen out of PVC pipe and hemp fiber. This will be my first time using a screen, but these Ice-Cream and Hashberry's could use it I think.

Im going to give the IC and HB Mother's another week, then Im going to cut off any remains past a certain level, anything under 18 Inches Id guess.

Anything that is clone-able will be thrown into my cloner box, that is already brimmed.

By the time these are half-way through flower, the clones and cuttings I took before should be able to replace a few mothers and the rest will start to flower, thus starting the prepetual harvest.

Any Crits or advice would be highly appreciated, first screen-job!

oct9.jpg

oct92.jpg

Allright I re-made my screen with a new material and I pulled the plants through the screen trying to fill up as many squares with Internode-Sites.

I figure I will give them a few days to adjust, I broke one fan-leaf on an Ice-Cream but it didnt fall off completely, it may heal.

Does this look more effective?

t9.jpg

t23.jpg

t33.jpg

t41.jpg

t61.jpg

t52.jpg

t71.jpg

Here's the BUBBA-KUSH mother that was LST'd, she's got some real spears thrown up. Still havent flowerd her yet, should I? Whats your opinions?

Heres my GreenCrack flowering bucket, Day 8 FLOWER.

and last, is the Great White Shark, soon to be mother. I was hoping she would be more vigirous like the IC and HB. I still have 5 seeds in my closet so its all good.

chillin.jpg

chillin2.jpg

chillin4.jpg

chillin3.jpg

chillin5.jpg

week11.jpg

week22.jpg

week4.jpg

week32.jpg

gwshark2.jpg

gwshark21.jpg

Hashberry #1

af2.jpg

Hashberry #2

af.jpg

Ice-Cream #4

bf.jpg

Ice-Cream #3

bf2.jpg

Ice-Cream #2

bf4.jpg

Ice-Cream #1

bf3.jpg

Green-Crack flowerin tray day 10

w2f.jpg

Gave all the plants a shot of TOP-MAX BLOOM ENHANCER. The G.C is throwin up more pistils, seems to like it.

What has happend in the past few days:

• 8 Cuttings were Rooted and transplanted to 1Gallon FoxFarms
  • Took 2 Cuttings from IC1 & IC2, one cutting from IC4. LAST TIME!
  • Gearing the IC 'Moms' for Flowering stage.
  • Got my double sample from Fox Farms, Open Sesame, Cha Ching, Beastie Bloomz
  • GreenCrack flowering batch got first 1/4tsp batch of OpenSesame.

nutes12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom