Ice and Hashberry Grow

Thank you all for all the coments, ive been without internet for a while now but im back up and running.Ill be posting pics very soon.growjournals and all.

"TOKE IT UP"

Heres what i have growing at the moment,i think its StrawberryCough.Havent really been taking care of it, just been watering it and overfeeding as you can see.But shes still hanging in. Enjoy!

Top/slanted View

Side View

Close up of a bud

Closer

Heres my female kitty sniffing the buds, she loves eating leaves and doesnt like the smoke.

I've got some Ice growing in my closet right now (probably start budding it within a couple weeks) so I'm curious: how did the ice turn out after it had a chance to cure for awhile? what kind of flavor/high does it have?

We've moved this journal to the abandoned Journals Forum

If you'd like to update this grow with harvest photos, weights, and/or a smoke report, we'ed like to hear.

Hope all is well in your world

Much love from 420 Magazine :rollit:

Late Pic Update!!!

Thats not too bad:cool:

Your cat likes your plants.:smokin:

If it was my dog I would find it buried in the back yard as a trophy.
LoL

Pan4

She loves them, she likes to chew off the leaves and eat em.Hour later shes deep asleep.Ohh thats not a good place to find a MJ plant.
:grinjoint:

I've got some Ice growing in my closet right now (probably start budding it within a couple weeks) so I'm curious: how did the ice turn out after it had a chance to cure for awhile? what kind of flavor/high does it have?

I know this is a late as reply, but i totaly forgot about this thread, i think it was when i was without the internet.
I cant really remember anything about the Ice but i do remember the high, it knocked on my ass.

We've moved this journal to the abandoned Journals Forum

If you'd like to update this grow with harvest photos, weights, and/or a smoke report, we'ed like to hear.

Hope all is well in your world

Much love from 420 Magazine :rollit:

Hopefully now it can be moved to completed journals.I found a couple pics i took when i harvested her.

Hashberry right before being harvested.

All trimed up

Bud

I dug up some of the Ice too.Enjoy!

Ice

Main Cola

Two lower buds

Close up on one of them.

Back
Top Bottom