Grow Journal,MOTAvation's

Here are some close ups of the buds.Ill get some pics of what i have left.

simp_006.JPG

simp_007.JPG

simp_005.JPG

Ummm...sugar frosted! +REP

Thanks for the +rep FreakNature. I am down to three little nugs wich are 1g ill get pics soon, When i open my my jar i get this fruity smell from the buds and when i squeze them betwen my finger the smell get stronger nice smell to it.The taste is alright i can taste a lil bit she tastes how she smells, not harsh at all.

I thought about making a new journal but im going to keep on going with this one instead.Im veging 2 plants, StrawberryCough and the other is Hashberry, not sure how old they are. Strawberry is being lst'd, trying to get a nice yield.I made a new flower box too 3ft tall and 2ft all around.Ill have pics of plants soon too.

Thanks for the +rep Smokin Moose

I took a pic of what i have left of the BlueMystic not much

420_0031.JPG

420_0041.JPG

Hashberry

420_0021.JPG

StrawberryCough

420_0011.JPG

When did you start LST on that plant above? I've found that inducing the stress on younger plants greatly slows production. I haven't played around with it enough yet to decide when the best time to start LST is. In turn I'm always tempted to start tying her down asap to expose lower growths.

I actually lst'd it yesterday wich was Dec.7

I've found that LSTing early adds a bit of girth to the stem. I would believe the manipulation causes the stem to thicken the same as a nice breeze or vibration would.

I normally wait for the plant to be about 6-8 inches tall before I start LST'ing. I think you are fine as long as the stem is strong enough hold up to the bending.

She (hopefully) was about 5in when i tied her down, i also tied her stem right at the bottom so i wont tear any roots when im bending her.

I've found that LSTing early adds a bit of girth to the stem. I would believe the manipulation causes the stem to thicken the same as a nice breeze or vibration would.

I noticed that too about the stem thickening when you LST, Also when their 3 weeks into flowering i squeeze the stem and bend slightly to the side and it gets like this ball in the middle of the stem, think it increases potency.

cool to know, im planning on trying a bit of LST and a bit of supoercropping on my next grow for kicks..
that blue mystic looks so trippy, you ended up leaving the small leaves on there right?
im sure they're coated with resin too huh

If you LST youll see a big difference in your yield for sure, more to :bongrip:

I usually trim everything off and just leave buds exposed, but this time i left them because they were covered in resin.

Update - I took four clones off the StrawberryCough , I will veg them for about a month or so depending on the sex. As for the S.C plant i threw her in the flower room to identify the sex to decide if i should kill the clones or let them live. So now i have 4 clones and the Hashberry in the veg box and the Strawberry in the flower box. Im also going to start growing some bag seeds instead of using my good seeds so i can find the perfect mix for my seedlings. Im always getting the yellowing of the bottom leaves like in the 3rd week of veging im pretty sure its nute burn.

OK so the pics were aproved, Heres the Hashberry and i only have 2 StrawberryCough clones Guess who eat them? I left the door opened because i was cleaning my veg. area and i came back two where gone.I also was having a heat problem and i managed to get more air through the top rather than the bottom.

Hashberry, Not sure how this plant is

0051.JPG

Side view

0022.JPG

The Hashberry also has been transplanted into a mix of Light Warrior and OceanForest. Heres what i did i grabed a zip-lock back (the big ones) and i put two cups of OceanForest and three cups of LightWarrior and mixed it forgot to mention i put half a cup of perlite.

Very nice. You need to put tin foil down around your grow area and teach that puss to stay out. I am an animal lover but that would upset the hell out of me.

THE ICE PLANT LIVES! Im happy as hell right now, I just got back from my wherehouse where i work at and where i put my Ice plant wich i though was dead she has little buds everywhere, all the bottom leaves were dried from where my cats chewed her so i trimed them, but she looks healthy as hell. Also the stem was so weak that the main cola was falling so i tied her up a lil bit and put her under the HPS and she seems to be loving the light. She was Outdoors. Ill take pics of her as soon as i can.

Ok the pics are aproved and heres my Ice plant Im so glad shes alive. As for my other plants the Hashberry is doing fine im Lst'n her right now The StrawberryCough turned out to be a male so i took it out of the flower box as for the clones they were pulled out quick too.Im also waiting for some new seeds SweetTooth from Barneys Farm and SpeedQueen from Mandala.Cant wait to pop these beans.

Nirvanas - Ice

ICE_plant_002.JPG

This pic shows how she was leaning to the side almost touching the ground, but after couple hours of light she recovered and i decided to tie her down a lil bit so i can give the lower buds more light and now the main cola is sticking straight up reaching for the light.

ICE_plant_004.JPG

Heres the main cola, its standing up straight now

ICE_plant_005.JPG

Last pic is a close up of a bud

ICE_plant_001.JPG

Cant wait to see those new grows. Ive seen great things from mandala and SweetTooth is amazing.

Cant wait to see those new grows. Ive seen great things from mandala and SweetTooth is amazing.

Yea man i seen a couple Mandala grows on this site, very gourgous plants/buds, as for the SweetTooth i never seen the plant or buds so its gonna be an interesting grow for me a couple 420 members. Also i might of found the right mix for seedlings, have a couple bagseeds growing in the new mix all i have to do now is wait for them to grow a little more.

The ICE does look great. She will fill out well. I cant wait to see it finish flowering! Id rep you if i could but its a bit soon. That leaf pattern is crazy. It looks like a chainsaw blade around the fan leaves!

Back
Top Bottom