too big for the tent

beanz508

I was wondering if anyone has run into the rookie problem I have found myself in I think im running out of room in my tent I was so happy to see the girl grow I let her veg too long I think I didn't realize she is going to double in size when I place her in 12/12 ive done some zip tie work to her to keep her contained for the most part wondering if someone has been threw this problem before and could get me threw this one I don't want to cut her up at all shes beautiful :helpsmilie:

Is the plant in 12/12 yet if not do it.

POST A PICTURE. I also am curious to know what kind of headroom you have left from plant to light what is the distance? what size light?

I am pretty sure you can figure it out without chopping her up.

Yust super crop it if the buds arent to big thats what i do if the plant grow to big
you yust brake the stem softly i squeeze it an twist it til it drops if it grows back do it agen its good for the plant makes the stem stronger
then if you have the problem with side branches do them to

Here is a pic of the lady
image8907.jpg

image8930.jpg
Well I decided to get rid of the metal halide all together I don't believe I need it I'm just going to use hps I also think I will be ok on room in the tent I put a green fence up to scrog it I thought that technique was best hopefully she take well to this she seems alittle down not as purky as she usually is here is a pic any suggestions

Looks like a sativa dominant. And it looks good. Maybe try to take a picture with lights out if your still at 18/6 light schedule. (if your 12/12 just take the picture just before lights go on so you don't interrupt the light schedule) This helps to see the color of your beauty so we can offer some more help. But so far so good. she is going to get beastly though and I would flip it now.

Back
Top Bottom