Traded VA meds for herb

Mosses

420 Member
Hi everyone, im mosses
Was in the us navy, was diagnosed with gulf war syndrome, peptic ulcers, ptsd and bad hips.
So they did what they do and 7 diff meds later i was fixed (lmao) only the meds they gave me made me high sick and worthless, several years later my brother retired from the navy and started treating himself with the herb and swore by it, i was never ever never going to use the devils lettuce, as you might of guessed i was very much against its use ( not understanding its great potential) i was what you might call sceptical to say the least, but my brother never having lied to me as far as i know (there was one fishing trip that i questioned him on) i decided to give it a try, at first it only relaxed me, lmao, took alprazolam for nerves ambien for sleep sometimes together, today i take neither as my indica herb takes its place and i sleep.

Next was the pain in my hips and knees ulcers and wouldn't you know i upped my herb intake to a comfortable dose and i could tolerate pain, its not gone just managed, long story short insulin is the only drug i use.

Hi there Moses and welcome to 420 Magazine!

Thank you for your service! Glad to hear that you have found some medication that is beneficial for pain relief. Have you ever considered growing your own medicine as it is not that hard and a lot of fun for me.

Welcome Mosses. I think you will find you are in good company here: lots of great advice and many who use herb for med. Its the only thing I have that works for my pain. I have a medical marijuana card but looked at dispensary prices and made The investment in growing. The folks here can help you learn the ins and outs of growing good, safe weed. But don’t let it scare you. It’s just a weed, right? ;)

Welcome Mosses,

I’m right there with you. I’m 80% service connected and at one point was taking over 3,000 pills a year for treatment. I switched to cannabis and was able to pare it down to one pill a day, and have successfully been in recovery for a few years now. Growing cannabis has really helped ease a lot of the worse symptoms of ptsd and truly helps me relax. Welcome to the community, look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Mosses

I can relate, my military service spans from before and inducing two Sky Lay space capsule recovery's and finished it off, in the New Orleans during Katrina. Enough about me what about you have you ever grown before?
What style of growing are you going to start with?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi everyone, im mosses
Was in the us navy, was diagnosed with gulf war syndrome, peptic ulcers, ptsd and bad hips.
So they did what they do and 7 diff meds later i was fixed (lmao) only the meds they gave me made me high sick and worthless, several years later my brother retired from the navy and started treating himself with the herb and swore by it, i was never ever never going to use the devils lettuce, as you might of guessed i was very much against its use ( not understanding its great potential) i was what you might call sceptical to say the least, but my brother never having lied to me as far as i know (there was one fishing trip that i questioned him on) i decided to give it a try, at first it only relaxed me, lmao, took alprazolam for nerves ambien for sleep sometimes together, today i take neither as my indica herb takes its place and i sleep.

Next was the pain in my hips and knees ulcers and wouldn't you know i upped my herb intake to a comfortable dose and i could tolerate pain, its not gone just managed, long story short insulin is the only drug i use.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hi everyone, im mosses

Next was the pain in my hips and knees ulcers and wouldn't you know i upped my herb intake to a comfortable dose and i could tolerate pain, its not gone just managed, long story short insulin is the only drug i use

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Try rso/cco and you can forget the insulin. Cannabis is amazing. My wife and I have quit all pharmaceuticals and are loving life

Back
Top Bottom